RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

A Vampire Raised with Lycans (the Brit)

Local Time:
12:44 PM
Kai continued to fuck her, groaning out and moaning as his knot swelled and swelled, until he plugged her up snugly- his seed bursting forth without a warning from him, but it coated her insides yet again, and if she wasn't already pregnant, she definitely would after this interaction.

Lilia yawned as she woke up, immortal as she was, she still slept for some odd reason. And Willow, their daughter, was sound asleep in her room located next to theirs. She rubbed her eyes slowly, and made a cute noise as she stretched.

Local Time:
8:44 PM
Carmen gasped in pleasure as she collapsed beneath him, her climax’s squeezing out past his length and making a mess beneath them.

Will was sat next to her, watching her awaken and waiting for her to notice she’d been undressed, the only clothes in easy sight being those he was wearing and the heavily sexualised maid dress lying atop her body “Hey there honey. How was your nap?”

Local Time:
Kai slowed down, coming to a full stop and his knot kept her rear up in the air for a little longer, and he smirked softly. "H-How was that?" he asked thorough his panting.

Lilia noticed the clothes, and her pale skin flushed slightly, and then she answered him. "Mm..it was lovely...but I'm assuming you have plans for me?" she asked as she sat up, flashing a pointed smile his way, wondering what was going through his mind.

Local Time:
8:44 PM
“Tha… that was… amazing… you make a great… cowboy” she told him, still red from the exertion he’d put her through with his heavy thrusts.

He nodded to her words, moving closer to her “You’ll be my beautiful little maid, serving my every wants…” he told her moving to rub her breasts.

Local Time:
He smirked, and slowly moved from her, his knot popping slightly. He then brought her into his embrace, and offered his neck to her, "Drink darling, you'll need to regain your strength.." he urged her next.

Lilia laughed softly at his words, "What, like I used to before?" she reminded him gently, that she had been his servant once before- although he had never used her like that knight had.

Local Time:
He touched on her stomach gently, "For them," he said, the rush was mostly because he wanted her to stay strong for her next litter of pups that were close to being born.

Lilia moaned as he squeezed her teats, milk still drawing out of them, although Willow was growing much quicker than she anticipated. "I love belonging to you.." she breathed out to him next, the diamond necklace still shining on her neck.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom