RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

A Vampire Raised with Lycans (the Brit)

Local Time:
2:49 AM
William raised an eyebrow as Kai spoke, nodding in agreement “To some extent, we do. Of course, I imagine the specifics are different.” He turned back to the racks and pulled down a leather harness, before shaking his head and returning it and then picking out a maid ‘uniform’ with a smirk.

Local Time:
6:49 PM
Kai glanced at the outfit and gave an approving nod, "I see.." he hummed, knowing what he was looking for would be much- there it was...the outfit, certainly cow themed... but the details were...scandalous to say the least and not rated PG.

(you have good ideas on what outfits look like...I'm drawing blanks lol- Tears of the Kingdom rotted my brain into mush and I'm currently at work on a Saturday so RIP. Seeing you reply was like a breath of fresh air)

Local Time:
Kai smirked a little, and then looked to William, “Perhaps all three of us could indulge in an orgy once more.. especially with our given outfits?” He asks, knowing how the blood moon had went, but with a silver moon on the horizon- especially with their chosen mates and their own werewolf like tendencies..

Local Time:
2:49 AM
Will tilted his head before nodding to Kai “I think that’s a good little idea… better to keep control during the silver moon, instead of going too wild…” he turned back to the racks of outfits and held one out to Kai “Oh, and if Carmens a heifer, she’ll need a wrangler” he teased, holding out a heavily sexualised cowboys outfit.

Local Time:
His older brother blushed heavily, but took it from William, “Well…I guess you have a point..” he then looked up and glanced towards a conveniently placed calendar with an ‘X’ marked for the silver moon (a super sized full moon) which was only a few days away, and he wondered if Axel would like to join as well.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom