RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP An Elf Amongst Orcs (Open)

Local Time:
1:23 AM
As the Orc latched onto the prince with her toes like some kind of bird, Meave groaned out as his head snapped back , breaking theor fiery kiss. But he shifted his hands, grabbing onto her breasts roughly, kneading ad spanking on her tits in return as she marked him up in tye more feral way.

Local Time:
Giving each other, more and more of the feral marking and pleasure. the two would soon end up rolling about. as the aggressive little orc would manage to leverage her weight just enough. to roll ontop of the elf. pinning him down, so she could begin to bounce aggressively on him. however as this went on for a short bit. it would not be long before Maeve could roll back over, and pin his aggressive playmate, under him again.

"Oh this is far better then any orc, or dwarf could give me. "

saying this, as it was like a lewd compliment, however it would not be long before the two of them both would end up bursting their fluids upon each other, and into the depths of this green war maiden. as she was out to be knocked up. even though it would not happen, due to the ritual not having been done for the red moon inter species bridal, and breeding ritual, this unplanned session would reveal to the elf, that this orc queen was the perfect match for him, at least for this need.

Local Time:
As they wrestled, the orcs position on top was short lived, toppled as the Elf raised his hips up, spearing inside of her again and settling her onto her back roughly. The pleasure that swirled between them, lashing back and forth between them until their ultimate climate that surged out. As the pair clashed together, the Elf pinning the Orc again, using his hands to hold hers down, as they pressed together, the orcs seed spilling helplessly between the TM as Meave came inside if the Queen, his hot stuff pressing and expanding her oven nicely. Meave shivered and shuddered as the sensation seemed to shake loose the daze of desire he was in, starting to truly see what had happened.

Local Time:
The orc queen had her head leaned back as far as it could, her tongue lolled out, her eyes crossed. as she panted, and drooled. her legs locked around his own. her arms pinned by the elf. as it was like the two were locked together, as her belly had a small, albeit impressive bulge from his hot seed still gushing into her tiny frame. Maeve had indeed lost to his desires this time, but so did the orc queen. as the two had gone wild like this, more so he ended up fucking her into a state of blissful satisfaction, thus Maeve would end up needing carry the tiny woman back.

Local Time:
Meave grunted as he looked down at the Orc, horror and shame flooding him as he was pumping the last thck loads into her bulging belly. Less that he had lost himself, bewitched by something, but he honestly had no idea what he had done to her, only that she was full and fucked clearly out of her wits. Did he ruin the dealings? How did this happen? He tried to lean back...but the Orcs leg lock was almost akin to a death grip. If he ruined the treaties, he might be able to use such satisfaction to salvage it. The troops thst weren't now taking keen focus on their captives began to cover their prince and his new....attachment as he would rise to start to carry the limp orc.

Local Time:
Now every one were heading back, as Maeve found his would be partner, and orc queen's tiny body locked around him. as she would need carried back in her current, and messy condition, however little did Maeve know that now having tasted the prize. plus with the influence of the spirit king with in her vessel. the next few nights until the ritual would become more tiring then expected. as it was unknown to the knife eared noble, however the ritual and the prep work would be sabotaged while they all slept in the coming hours. set ups to ensure she could enjoy him all the more until the night, as if desperate to get knocked up. which would be hard to achieve but not impossible. as their genetics were not fully compatible, yet it could happen. just with alot of effort.

Local Time:
(XD Meave: I swore we did the ritual right-tackled)

Meave would take the dazed woman to her palace temple, where her attendants would see the pair, still joined by the Queens grip alone. He would try to get their aid in separating the Orc from his body, luckily his prick had relaxed so sliding out wasn't the problem. As the orcs would each grab a lim to pull (while the Elf pushed) they would eventually yank her off if him. To allow her Servants to wash and prepare their queen and the Elven prince woukd be taken ti his own baths by others so they could both rest.

As the processions and caretaking was done, the welcoming of the prince was shifted from the battle, the feasts delayed while the royals were being granted their grace period. The evening fire was set once their Queen was awoken and noticed that her suitor had somehow gotten out of her arms.

Local Time:
The tiny power house of a futa orc would sit up. rubbing her head, with what was like a drunken after effect. thinkin she had gone into a blood rage again, unaware that she had gone into a lewd breeding burst instead. however as she felt the weight in her belly. she would touch the small bulging area, and blush. as one of her care takers came in, she would throat the nearest item at the servant, once he asked if she was alright for she seemed a bit flushed.

"tch, this was to soon, and now, I know it won't stick, but damn that did feel good. Perhaps a few more rounds to ensure it takes eventually. "
thinking to herself, the little green vixen would decide to jump the noble knife ear some more for more fun when the chance presented itself, as well as ensuring the ritual would fail, as to ensure she could get her fill, over and over again.

Local Time:
The Orc looked at their querns full belly. "But Normally, those babies would be in you, who's this male to keep you waiting for your bred'n" the attendant said as she hung up her Queens attire, their finest skins and furs, from the most deadly beasts the Queen hunted. "The elf seed must be too soft for your powerful oven" she said as if tried to sooth her from the idea of having to keep rutting the elfs brains out for a manual pregnancy.

Local Time:
as time continued to pass on, the green tiny vixen would show how she was thinking of the stud even more. her belly had begun to finally shrink down as the time continued to pass. yet before they knew it, the time of a meeting would be upon them, with the elite from both groups in the chamber. waiting for the two leaders, and now the dark elf, as well as several other demi humans would be sitting in their.

the unexpected thing would be the dark elf herself. adorn in black and red armor, but now with the emblem of the orc tribe on her shoulder pads. as if being freed, she had been convinced by some others to vow to follow the green skin queen. as for how she would be convinced to do such a thing was unknown. as it was, the noble elven lord, Maeve would end up being the first of the two to enter the room with all these figures, as he would be greeted by this odd, and unexpected sight.

Local Time:
Meave stepped into the chambers as the meeting time was upon them, the high elfs adornments and robes were bountiful and clean, the threads a fine shimmering gold and white, ordained with the emblem of a rearing Pegasus at his back. He wore a circlet, and strode with that steadiness that only Elves could carry. The Prince looked to the Dark Elf, seeing the markings on her armor. He raised a brow yo her. "What is this?" He said simply to her as he stopped to inspect her. "You've become affiliated with the orcs?"

Local Time:
"Only the one which managed to break my armor, and of course yourself. it was the two of you which freed me, but unlike our own people, the Orc respect raw power more, then magic. I can keep them at bay, and remain free to serve my own needs. "

as she spoke with an impressive, and powerful yet respectful tone, it would be odd, as the language was almost a perfect blend of elvish, and orcish tongue in one. however she would bow to the prince until he took his seat, as it was, she had proven her worth among the elite, having beaten both his own, and the orc's elite, she chose the one to follow of her own accord, but revealed Maeve, that this dark elf would only obey orders from the two which had been her better in battle, being himself and the orc queen. meaning he could use this respect as a means to try and talk her out of this choice, if he dared to get her out of the scenario before the queen decided to try and make her a seed bed as well.

as it was, he would not have long before the queen entered as well, however for the few minutes he had, would give Maeve a chance to try and give this dark elf a reason to reconsider.

Local Time:
Meave pursed his lips subtly, likely missed by the eye of an Orc, but clear to an Elfs usually composed nature. "You are sure this is the path you desire? Power is neither the way of the blade, nor wand. " He said with a faint tilt if his head. "Your needs and goals surely can be achieved without such measures."

Local Time:
Hearing this, she would bow and speak up.
"Forgive my lack of proper sight, but as a Dark kin, I have the way of my people to keep alive. we do not follow the same path as your higher clan, or even the ork's, but they can at least respect our path more so then our own kin, due to how my kin rely on power for our path. "

speaking like this, the dark magic she used to craft her cursed body armor, and weapon were a kind of taboo, and forbidden magic among elves, but cursed, and dark magic known as evil to elven people were the way of life for the once believed extinct dark elves. however if this one lived on in slavery, perhaps others were out their as well. if that is the case, then their would be a chance even with this chaotic union of his people, and the ork tribe, they could perhaps discover more later with the help of this dark knight once she had time to allow her memories to fully recover.

Local Time:
Simply nodding to his suggestion, for the dark elf would soon move to take a position, to stand near the elites. standing in between the groups, the elves to one side, the orcs to the other. as the tiny queen finally came marching in herself. unlike the rest, she was not properly dressed at all. for she came in, kicking herself into position, and kicking her feet up onto the table. as she chewed on a stem of a tobaco plant.

"Well then, we all here now, let's start the talks hmm? Tonight is to be our special ritual night of the two clans, I am thinking we should make it a special ritual tonight, and allow our Dark elven maiden to become the first ever third tier member. thus making her officially a member of both our clans at the same time. How does that sound stud?" as she said the last part winking at the noble elf. not hiding her main goal at all, just to get into his pants again. However the fact remained, if he agreed it would put this dark elf in the same position, as himself, and the Queen, in both his tribe, as well as her own. meaning only these two individuals could boss the dark elf around, but it also came with it's own risk knowing how this queen worked, and thought by now.

this did not change the fact, they had to share info on the slavers which were captured, and the risks they would have learned about the betrayal of their own kin to sell orcs, and elves into slavery by their own people. something which needed to be taken care of immediately, but the queen saw this as an issue which could wait till the ritual was done for her own selfish desires.

Local Time:
Meave sat at the table, sitting straight abd resting his hands on the table , clasped together patiently. "Please refrain from using that term, this is a meeting, not a tavern." He said shaking his head as she openly seemed to wink at him. His expression was rather serious, as usual, as if he *hadn't * fucked her stupid only some time ago. "Adress me as Prince." He added while he lifted a hand, touching his chin gently. "As for proceedings. The Dark Elf will be acknowledged by our sides, she has information of the humans collaborators im sure. It will be in her interest to see if she can tell us of them." He agreed as he did his best to steer the conversation to business rather than the Orcs libido.

Local Time:
as the prince spoke, the orc queen would lick her lips, as she playfully moved her feet, to use her toes to wave at the noble, and serious elf. acting like a horny fledgling, wanting attention of a stronger stud, at least she did give enough attention to the topic to allow Maeve to lead the conversation for now. as he would speak tours the dark elf, as she would dispel her helmet. however it would show the mark which had been destroyed by Maeve had been restored. but it was no longer magical, now just a permanent scar on her, as a reminder of her mistake and entrapment. however she would look to the elven prince, and the orc queen, before speaking up.

"It is far worse then you might realize, the dark lord had been revived, and is empowering those who make a contract with it. I do not know what race this dark lord originates from but it's blessing or curse is very real. allowing it to grant the bearer the power to enslave those even if their naturally to powerful or resilient to be enslaved, as well as some enhanced spells, and cursed abilities, which I am sure you two took notice of during that fight with your elites. as those who fought so well, should not have even stood against a orc child, let alone an elven one. "

as she began to share what bits of info she had, soon things would begin to click for Maeve, as it matched some of the so called dark omens, and nightmares his father had. thus why he had made this deal with the strongest queen of the demi human lands. as the prince discover, the deal was not a simple one, but for a new more powerful hybrid to be bred, however nether of them knew about the spirit king which resided in this queen, and thus needed an even stronger host for it's own blessings to properly manifest. yet for right now things were becoming more apparent to the elven's mind. unlike that of an orc which would only hear the dark lord as a simple target for her to smash, cut up, and pulverize like any other. yet if the prince was not careful, when speaking of any kind of violence, he could trigger that lust from the queen once more.

Local Time:
Meave listened intinentlu to the dark elf, the highborn merely nodding as he seemed to be rapidly composing the intelligence. "If this is true, we must move without hesitation to gather our forces and treat with the Humans, and other Demi-Races in time. My father has already begun the dealings " he said thoughtfully. "Its the other reason we had offered our treaties with the Orc tribes." He said casting a side eye to the Queen while she seemed indifferent...then again her gaze rarely stayed off of him. "Once we conclude out ritual, I shall be off to join my father in further diplomacies." He said

Though to the Orc, it likely would stir a sensation of urgency. The only being that broke her brain with the strength of his cock battling her pussy was going to just put a baby in her and leave?! Taking all that good thick elven cock with him?

Local Time:
As they talked, The Orc queen would do something a bit unexpected, as she snapped her fingers. causing several unexpected creatures to appear out of the shadows, bowing. these were tengu's, which wore her clan's insignia, however the bowed. as she would look to the elven noble and then speak up with an annoyed tone.

"Alright, give these boys some orders, what due we need them to learn about this foe, I might be a muscle head, but even I am not blind to the need of info. "

as she said this licking her lips, however the fact remained, this showed the orc queen had more recourses then she led on initially, however it would seem odd, but if one thought about it, she would deploy all her recourses to secure that healthy meaty treat which wants to leave her once the ritual was done. even if she did not straight up say she would use all her power to keep his dick in her possession, over him at her side.

Local Time:
As the tengu dropped inti the meeting, the Elf tilted his head faintly, side eying the queen briefly as he considered her actions. Perhaps simple brash need to display her usefulness, or something more... He set the suspicion aside, looking to the Tengu as he traced a finger on the table, a sheet of parchment summoning itself as he would simply write out a few names. "I want you to watch on these city states, the affairs f Men are ever so quick, I'm sure the dark one will have agents trying to manage a landing." He said as he folded his arms.

Local Time:
Receiving this order, and the list, the agents of the queen would now before vanishing from their spot. with a nod of acknowledgement for their current mission.

a smile on her face, as she would comment with out second thought or even trying to hide it.
"Who knew, those kids would proof so useful to their mama once they grew up, even though their the weakest of my kids. "

as she said this, it would reveal why these tengu's looked so odd, as they were hybrids as well. showing this tiny orc queen had indeed been around, but were their born of her seed or loins, as she had both reproductive organs, and abilities. however regardless, she would go back to looking over the elven target.

"so with that, what shall be our next target, before moving onto preping for our very important night, oh my prince hmm?"
saying this in a lewd, yet playfully seductive tone, or her best attempt at such a tone. she would lick her lips and wave her toes at him.

Local Time:
"I suppose nothing between us. I will have some private affairs to manage abd we can perform the rituals preparations for tomorrow night." He said seeming to be oblivious to he'd tone, or perhaps she simply was blatant that he had no shock that she would say such a thing to him. "Unless you believe we have some further affairs?"

Local Time:
"Oh yes, we do have more personal affairs to attend to mr. knife ears, however more then that, we shall finish with our current discussion, and when it is done, you will remain to aid him here big boy. "
as she said this last part winking at him, as she shifted her body to a more alluring position, well alluring in her mind frame. the tiny vixen of an orc queen would lick her lips, before she would look to some of the others, to see if they had anything else to share, before they would be dismissed. for once the meeting was officially over, she planned to tackle, straddle and ride her meat before meave could refuse another round. not planning to wait by any means, as she would state how he would not be allowed to leave her, until she was impregnated by him, for an heir was promised by his old man, and he would keep this promise, regardless of how many attempts it would take. but not revealing she already had servants ruining the necessary parts of the ritual to come, in order to please their mistress. for while she had this noble elf to target, they had the peace from her lewd torture at night, for all her attention was focused on that healthy noble cock she only enjoyed for a single round in her mind, regardless how wild they had been on that battle field.

Local Time:
As she shifted around, showing off more of her assets to tye Prince, the Elf would flush briefly. Ah. Now he understood. "Surely you are jesting, I will not behave in such an illicit manner, our obligation is for the ritual. What occurred before was not my right mind, and I won't be doing such a thing again." He said as he started to stand up, folding his arms behind his back. "I'm afraid, if that is all you wished to discuss, we have concluded our negotiations." He said starting to step back.

Local Time:
as he began to step, back, the Orc queen would suddenly snap her fingers once more, as the entire tent seemed to instantly become empty. it would be magic but not from in the tent. as all those in their, except for the dark elf would be teleported safely and comfortably out of the tent. as it would then be sealed, as the dark elf bowed, before fading into the shadows herself.

"Now, now, we need to talk about responsibility, for the ritual is meant to allow us to breed, a proper heir, as such, how will we ensure it has been done if you leave. for the ritual is only meant to increase the odds, not guarantee it. " now she was speaking in a more serious tone, one which would reveal to the prince, that he was not getting out of this so easily, however would be be able to keep his foot down, and refuse her, when they would now be alone? or would he succumb to the growing desires in his own loins, from how she was presenting herself, and now even showing off that aggressive, and powerful nature, he had ended up getting off on dominating prior?

Local Time:
"The responsibility is set. My blood is pure and strong, the Treaty is that we join to create an heir, and the Ritual shall bring that chance to a near certainty if it is done exactly as the sages wrote it. It can only be done on full moons, where our elven goddess of life can bless the act and myself to enhance the odds of my seeds taking to you. Otherwise, we would only be endlessly copulating, day after day, night after night, until we get lucky." He said as his lip curled, a faint scowl as she seemed not to understand the potency of what she would be receiving. "If by some strange twist of fate, you didn't come out with a Sion of my line, we only would have to wait for yet another moon. And I can return then." He said as he paced the floor. A month's wait between attempts? A Hellish idea no doubt to the Orc, waiting, building tension only to find it upon his potential return from the dangers of this dark lord. "If the ritual's preparation makes you uneasy, I can review it myself to see its integrity is upheld."

Local Time:
"Then, we shall over see it together, if nothing else, this will allow you to give me the needed pointers, to ensure if we end up having to do it again, I can ensure it is prepped properly for future attempts as well. "

as she said this, the tone would make sense to the elven noble, however the truth was simple, she would have her shadows sabotage it, once it was cleared, only to make it appear like a small monster or dark lord minion, would have snuck in and ruined it, right before the ritual was meant to go on. however as she spoke and acted, it seemed like this time, it was more important to her, to have the child then the dick. more then that, the idea that they could fail, and then lose the chance due to the upcoming issue with this new threat was really making the orc maiden all the more uneasy which would be easy to see. if Maeve thought about the risk of losing to the dark lord, and failing the ritual, back to back. it would paint a picture of both his people, and the orc clan becoming nothing but toys to this dark unknown threat.

Local Time:
He hummed but simply nodded, figuring that rather than arguing, if she saw the rituals preparations, she wouldn't have to worry him with her bickering. "Very well, we shall go to the ritual circle. Remember, don't touch it, the sigils must be unspoiled by the flesh of mortals." He said simply. "If touched, the purity of the ritual will be lost."

Local Time:
"Then we shall use the ritual, but a few extra rounds before and after wouldn't hurt. to increase our odds even more before that healthy elven cock leaves my reach. "
as she spoke up, not trying to hide her thoughts, but not meaning to be so straight out, despite not showing any shame in it. the fact remained if anything this orc queen would end up being the one to make the noble elf blush, from her brutal honestly, and desires. however this was also a refreshing way to see things, due to the nature of how his people would normally keep such thoughts and ideas behind closed doors.

however as she would follow the noble knife ear, her shadows moving to set up for the sabotage to ensure her need to be quelled, and filled are met. more then just that she waited for the right, or golden opportunity to pin this stud once more, and ride him at any spot, regardless of audience or lack their of.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom