RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Cherishing the Master Mind

Local Time:
10:05 PM
The rookie places her hands on his chest, feeling his steady heart beat under them. She also felt refreshed, a night without night terrors felt great and with the sex with Wesker last night she could take on the world. Her lips caressed his, slipping her tongue through his lips to taste him further before backing away. She looks at him smiling. "I hope you slept well. I know I did."

Local Time:
She gasp softly as his tongue slither inside of her mouth, holding her close to him. The soft sound of their lips devouring each other was heard throughout the room. Her body began to throb with need, dripping in between her thighs and mix of yesterday's fluids made her as wet as a waterfall. Pouring onto her bedsheets from between her thighs. Wrapping her hand behind his head, combing her fingers through his blonde hair.

Local Time:
Rylie felt his fingers grip her tightly, lower her until her folds met with the tip of his still hardened member. She gasp, exposing her neck as his lips started to her caress and tease her sensitive skin. A low moan escapes her lips as the tip enters her dripping folds. "We-Wesker..." She moans his name, feeling that delicious stretch from yesterday. Becoming more addicted every time it happens.

Local Time:
"Mmm-This hungry pussy" He teased as he felt her dripping slit swallowing him up, he started to push and pull, controlling her pace, forcing her to move slowly in his grasp. "It's so good of you to be ready for me." He teased into her ear, delivering a coy bit to the lobe.

Local Time:
The young woman whimpers as he stretches her, forcing her down on his wide base. Stretching her walls more to his length. Her hands pressed against his shoulders as he controls her pace. "Anything for you...cap-captain." She moans in his ear before giving him a kiss then nibbling his ear lobe. Rylie pushes him on his back, straddling his hips as his hardened member was still inside of her. Her golden locks move to her back as she looks down to him with a little smirk.

Local Time:
Placing her hands on his chest, she tilts her head to the new pet name he gave her, dear heart. The way it rolls off this tongue sounded so sophisticated and rich. It had her tingle. She moans as he pushes up into her, he didn't give her a chance to ride him. His length felt amazing pounding inside of her, she falls forward on his chest. Her nose digs into his neck as she whimpers. "Captain...let me perform for you please." She begs softly in his neck. Her hands grasping at his bulging biceps.

Local Time:
She nods, leaning up slightly to look into his blue eyes as he held her still. "Then let me. After that, you can do whatever you want to me." Her hands grazes his skin back to his pecs as she pushes herself up off but still leaning over him. Blonde hair falls over her shoulder and covers her breast as she began to ride him. Her curvy hips bend as she moves down on his length before straighten up again. Her pace began to go faster, slapping her hips down as his entire length met inside of her, his tip touching her cervix.

Local Time:
Rylie leans closer to him, giving him a deep kiss as she moved faster. Her walls inviting him to he embraced by warm and a velvet feeling. Slamming down on his hips to rocket the energy through them both. A low moan escapes her lips as she felt his tip massaging her g-shot. Her fingers press into his shoulders, stabilizing her pace and balance as her body began to shake.

Local Time:
She looks up to him, hearing his tease. His lips curve into a smirk as he traced her curves before feeling them on her breast. Rylie green eyes half lidded as she slows down her pace. She didn't want to break so soon, but it felt amazing to have his tip massaging that spot over and over. "I will not captain," Her voice shakes as she tries to control her raging, oncoming orgasm. "But it so hard when you feel amazing inside of me."

Local Time:
She wasn't sure why she was shocked to hear this, but the fact he would punish her if she came first had her going more. Becoming incredibly hard to not cum first. "Y-you shall if I cum first. Punish me since I'm not a good girl." She gasp, moving her hands over his as he squeezes her perky breast. Fortunately for him and unlucky for her, she would experience a little orgasm. Evident as her walls tightens around him slightly and she let out a low moan.

Local Time:
She yelps when he tugs her hair, pulling her head back as he thrust up inside of her. Whining as his tip continues to batter abuse her cervix and g spot. When she was rolled on her back, she tried to move but he pinned her there. Rylie looks up to Wesker with wide green eyes. "Wait captain! I didn't mean to cum! I'm sorry!" Whimpering, then struggling to get out of his hold.

Local Time:
Wesker tightened his grip on her, his hips pulling back. "Too late! You must earn your right to perform for your captain, and if you can't hold yourself long enough, perhaps you'll have to go with out for a moment " he teased as she felt him pulling put ofcher slick depths, painfully slow so she felt every inch abandoning her.

Local Time:
Rylie whines, feeling him abandoning her slick dephs. The aching feeling of emptiness became extremely difficult for her. He purposely pulled out slowly to torture her. Leaving her empty and desperate for more. "No, please don't leave me like this captain. Please I'll do anything for you. Anything. Just don't leave me empty. I need you." She whimpers again, her wrist feels the tightness of his grip to keep her in place.

Local Time:
She gasp as he spanked her again, her body shivering but not too long as her quivering core was leaking juices, running down her puffy sex as he was in between her legs. Her eyes were half lidded, shaking her head. "Wesker..." Her voice shook. Her blonde hair covering her back and shoulder. A blanket to protect her from his predatorory gaze.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom