RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Cherishing the Master Mind

Local Time:
3:41 PM
Rylie eyes open when he drew back, listening to his question. Her cheeks flustered of lust, breathing heavily and fast. "U-Upstairs. The first door on the left." She points upstairs, he pulls the rest of her pj pants off. She hisses when the cool air drafts against her heated core. He would be greeted with a bed that had sheer, green curtains tied to the post. Another open view window to the night sky and Raccoon City. White nightstands with a vanity set across her bed and pearly white carpets and a closet.

Local Time:
Wesker walked behind her, pulling his gloves off and dropping them ashe crossed the doorway behind ger. His body swept up against hee frim behind, she felt his member, hid great burden pushing against her his arms ran around her, his hands running along her breast as the other touched her heated slit, stroking her with his fingers. "Are you a good girl?" He whispers unto her ear, teasing her ear with a few soft Jesse's, dangling her deepest desire before her

Local Time:
Rylie gasps loudly, his hands explore her tone, curvy body as the night lights shined in her room. She felt his member pressing against her backside, leaning her head back against his shoulders as his fingers travel down her taut tummy to her soaking lips. He whispers in her ear, enjoying the feeling he gave her. Surrounding her with nowhere to go. She turns her head slightly as she whimpers to the nickname. "Y-yes captain I am." She said breathless, slightly grinding her hips against his fingers.

Local Time:
"Are you really?' He whispered in her ear, his fingers curling and stroking her wet slit. "I don't believe you, because down here, you feel quite naughty to me" he said while teased her slick folds, his other hand, sliding under her tank top to grasp her breast and keep her further in his trap. "Isn't lying to your superior poor habit? Hm? "

Local Time:
Struggle to gasp as many nerve endings came to life, his fingers stroking her folds, coating his fingers in her arousal as he teases her more. A moan is the only thing he hears from her. Her breadt being squeezed by him, keeping her against him. His deep whisper sent another wave of juices onto his fingers. "I-I'm sorry Captain..." She spoke between breaths. "I-I promise to be your good girl. I won't lie to you again." A low whine escapes her as she tries to move away, to give her poor folds and clit a break, but his tighten hold restricts her to him.

Local Time:
"Mm, I don't know, I think you require further interrogation." He teased as sge promised him, feeling her wiggle as his hand kneaded her breast. Her clit was given its mercy as she felt Wesker guiding her, laying her face down in hee bed... his hands pulled ger top off, but her captain had his knee on her, like he was making an arrest abd she felt him tying her wrists behind her back.

Local Time:
Rylie was unsure what Wesker was thinking, but his hands guided her to her queen, canopy size bed. Making her face down, moving her face to the side so she could breath. Her top was off, exposing her completely to her captain before her, and with his knee on her she was forced to stay still until she felt him tie her wrist behind her back. Eyes widened as she tries to look behind. "We-Wesker?!" Calling to him, she struggles to get her wrist free, but to no avail. He had her where he wanted her. "Captain please! Please believe me! I'll be a good girl I promise!"

Local Time:
Wesker smirks slightly . "Only one way to establish if you are, I must be thorough!" He said as she hovered over her naked, trapped form. "After all you might be a criminal' he said as he kissed the side of her neck, leading a trail down her back, along her spine. His lips, his tingue, danced doen the curve of her body, teasing even her fingers as he knelt down . She felt his hands on her, spreading her legs open slowly, his breath steaming against her slick folds and getting closer.

Local Time:
"Bu-but captain..." Rylie shivered when he kissed her neck, leaving a wet trail down her body. She could feel his tongue taste her skin, his lips move in motion with her curves and even teased her dainty fingers. The young blonde knew exactly what he was thinking. He was going to interrogate her alright, with his mouth and tongue. His huge hands spread her open, shivering when the cold air hit her overheating folds. His breath gave her a warming feeling, and felt he was getting closer. She let out a moan, wiggling her hips, desperate for his touch.

Local Time:
As soon as she felt his tongue brush over her heated sex, Rylie moaned. Struggling to get free, but to no avail. She felt her cheeks squeeze under his grip, pushing himself further into her. Her eyes squeezed shut, his tongue flicking and rolling against her slit faster. "Oh Captain..." She groans lowly, opening her eyes momentarily. "Please...please don't stop..."

Local Time:
Rylie yelps when she his hand spank her, so many sensations and nerve endings were being toyed with, destroying her from within. His tongue snaking its way down to her clit, flicking, teasing her. She cries out, feeling her juices pouring from her heated core. It has been so long since she has been sexual activity. She was about to lose control, it wouldn't take long for the coil in her lower tummy to tighten. "Oo captain...I-I'm gonna cum soon." She moaned, pressing her cheek into her bed more.

Local Time:
Aa Rylie admitted hee growing weakness, getting closer and closer, Wesker suddenly stopped his interrogation, drawing back and leaning to her ear. "I'll ask you again. Are you a good girl?" He said as he hovered over her, his hands starting to whip and spanking her again and again, keeping her body stimulated as he focused on his singular question.

Local Time:
Rylie whines as he stopped, that unbearable feeling needing to be released was gone. Not long before she felt Wesker hovering over her, whispering the same question. She was going to answer before she yelps when his hand smacked her again and again. "Yes! Yes I am a good girl! Yes captain I am!" She moans loudly, leaning her head back as he continued to stimulate her.

Local Time:
"Heh. Do you have any condoms?" He whispered in a low teasing tone. Ofcourse this was her interrogation, and her answers more than likely would control how things went. Was it a trap? Gathering evidence? His fingers ran down to her slit, teasing her lightly, keeping her on the torturous edge.

Local Time:
Rylie was shocked when he asked if she had protection, in which she did not. It has been so long since she had a partner it never crossed her mind until now. "Ca-captain...condoms are too safe. Good girls don't need protection. She can take it all." A breathless moan escapes her when she answers him. Shivering when his fingers ran down her slit. Unable to wait anymore for him, she needed him inside of her. Raw and all. "Please captain, please ruin me."

Last edited:
Local Time:
Rylie didn't hear anything from him, and fear was starting to rise that he didn't want anything with her if she didn't have protection. She felt him lean away from her, but suddenly hearing the sound of his pants coming off and his white sports t shirt. Butterflies were floating more and more. She felt him untie her wrist, raw and slightly red though Rylie didn't care. She manages to flip over on her back and witness his muscular physique. She was truly captivated by his body and unable to wait anymore. Her legs spread open to show her eager core waiting to be filled by him. "Please captain..." She begs softly.

Local Time:
"Mm...good girls take it all right?" He said as he stepped closer, his tip pressing against her slick hot sex. It pushed ob her firmly with his hips, starting to spread her open little by little. He touched her hips, pulling her the rest of the way. "Heh, what happens in the good girl, stays there?" He teased

Local Time:
Rylie gasp as his tips was pressed near her entrance, teasing her with his words and actions. Her body shook in anticipation before filling he presses inside of her. A low moan was the only thing coming out of her lips as her walls were stretching to his size. His huge hands grabs her curvy hips, pulling her the rest of the way towards him. As he bottoms out, she yelps, millions of nerve endings coming to life for the first time. She looks up to him with half lidded eyes. "Ye-yes captain...only for you. It will stay in only for you." Her hands grip his arms, squeezing tightly. "I'll behave for you. Like the good girl I am."

Local Time:
Wesker started to piston his hips, feeling her warmth and wetness swallowing him up, and his body thrilled with ebbing pleasure with every push of his hips. "I think that I believe you" He teased as he moved one hand, grabbing at her breast, squeezing it again, his fingers digging a bit into her skin as he loomed in and started to bite on the other,

Local Time:
Rylie moans loudly as his hips thrusted, his length constantly penetrating her. The room began to be filled with skin smacking, and her loud moans. As Wesker reaches for her breast, she instantly grabs his hair and holds on. So many nerves being brought to life in one motion it was driving her crazy. Her eyes half lidded as she watches him bite her breast. "Please...don't stop..." She begs, stroking his blonde locks.

Local Time:
"You think I'd stop before I finished this investigation?" He teased as he feltvher finger pull at his hair, electricity spiraling within his body. He thrusted faster, enviforated by her voice abd her every moan. Her captain was thrusting deep, his mouth clamping onto her breasts abd sucking on them.

Local Time:
The girl beneath him shook her head, unable to form anymore words when his lips suckled her breast. His hips showing no mercy when he thrusted faster inside of her. Her other hand found his broad shoulder, squeezing the muscle as he relaxes his arms beside her body. Thighs wrapping around his waist as she began to feel the coils tighten in her lower tummy again. Her walls began to clamp tight around him.

Local Time:
Rylie moans into the kiss, dizzy with every feeling as he enveloped around her. His length inside of her and his body pressed against her. Suddenly, she was in his lap on her bed, his hands grabs her hips to aid in her bouncing against him. His rookie grabs onto his shoulders for leverage as she began to ride him in his lap. Looking into his blue eyes, her half lidded eyes drinks in his steamy appearance. The bed was rocking and creaking to her grinding on him.

Local Time:
Wesker broke the kiss as the Rookie ride him at her own pace, her captains hands still in her, applying his firm pressure to drive her up and down a but faster to keep her frim forgetting hee promise. He held her stare, his eyes beaming into hers, feeling every jolt thstvrose between them.

Local Time:
Rylie's lips parted as she rode him, swaying her hips along his length. Arching her back as she lowers upon his base when he is fully inside of her, then straightens up when she comes up to near his tip. The rookie would slow down before coming to a complete stop as she stares at him. Her hands run along his muscles and his warm body. Heavy breaths was the only thing audible in her room as she kept his length warm. Wrapping a hand around the back of his head, she rest her forehead upon his soaking in the moment before moving. That coil in her lower tummy was beginning to tighten again, she wasn't sure how much longer she was going to last.

Local Time:
As she steadied herself, Wesker rolled his hips still, keeping the connection tight, stoking thee coiling pleasure inside of her tighter abd tighter. He grunts as he fekt her move again, starting to push and pull her, pushing her to move faster. "Will the good girl break first?" He teased as he graded her behind, his chest pressing to hers, feeling her hard nipples against his skin.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom