RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Cherishing the Master Mind

Local Time:
9:59 PM
Rylie whines lowly as Wesker continued to roll his hips, that burning pleasure deep inside was becoming too much for her. Her hands pressed upon his shoulders as he teases her, grabs her ass as he pulls her against his chest. Her perky breast against his hard muscular chest. "I-I might captain..." She moans, looking into his baby blue eyes. "You feel amazing Wesker..."

Local Time:
Rylie moans as he shares the same thought. She cries loudly in pleasure. Saying his name over and over like a mantra that could save her. The coil finally let go and her entire body convulses as her walls tighten hard around his length. She saw white, finally surrending herself to her captain. Letting herself become extremely vulnerable and sensitive to him only.

Local Time:
As she saw white, feeling the pleasure soaking through her senses, and blasting there in waves, Wesker pushed up inside her, holding her steady. She felt him thrivbing,, starting to shoot his load inside of her , pressing closer to her as he hung onto her. His body felt ever holy and bolt of physical ecstasy, pumping her with more and more of the sticky white stuff. It sent her mind into a helpless tail spin as her captain poured his cream inside of her.

Local Time:
Rylie purrs at the warming sensation of his seed coating her walls. With him holding her steady, the only thing she could do at this point was to take his seed over and over. She felt light and in heaven as her skin begins to give off a pinkish glow. The young woman whimpers as she felt a bit of his seed seeping out of her greedy hole, onto her inner thighs and his length. She collapse in his arms, utterly exhausted from the sex, but extremely satisfied. She pants softly, eyes half lidded as she felt his seed make its place at home inside of her. "Was this a successful investigation captain?" She ask, breathless but smiling slightly as her fingers roll along his back.

Local Time:
"I think I would...classify this as a success," He said smirking slightly at her, feeling her fingers rolling along his back, the captain started to lay her onto her back slowly to rest with her. " Was that what you always desired? My good girl?" He said leaning closer, laying beside her.

Local Time:
The young girl was soon laying down in her own bed, with her captain close beside her. She saw his smirk and she could only grin. "It was...it felt amazing captain." She hums, snuggling into his chest to bathe in their afterglow. Her green eyes was set on his prominent cheekbones, raising her fingertips to trace the structure of them. "And I know better to keep this between us Wesker." She mentions, sighing softly as his blue eyes looked into hers. Rylie felt ashamed, but she was falling in love with him.

Local Time:
She closes her eyes when he kisses her forehead, her fingertips resting on his cheek. Rylie felt at peace for once and she knew she was going to sleep very good tonight. Especially with her captain beside her. Opening her eyes, she searches his pretty blue orbs. "I wouldn't want it at all captain. You would lose your 'favorite rookie.'" She gave him a slight tease with a smile, pressing her hand over his heart. "Close to the heart it is Wesker. No need to worry about that. Will you stay the evening with me? I know it's already late."

Local Time:
Wesker touched his chin in thought. "If I do...ill have to leave early, to prevent any suspicions." He said as he looked to her. "I don't like running off after having such a good time either. " He said more to himself than to her. "I may have to just head home...but we may have need of further interrogations"

Local Time:
Rylie frowns, she was hoping he would stay the night. It would probably help her sleep better with someone beside her, especially Wesker, but she felt extremely conflicted with her nightmares. Inner turmoil could destroy her if she didn't get answers soon, but that was for another day. "Further investigations?" She repeats, tilting her head slightly to him. "I'm okay with you staying here Wesker. You don't have to leave til tomorrow." She reaches out, touching his arm and rubs his muscular form.

Local Time:
Rylie blinks her eyes as she saw he was thinking before finally coming to a decision to stay with her. As he laid back, her head finds its way to his exposed chest. Resting her head on him and hums softly. Looking up to the canopy as the lights of the city came through the sheer green curtains. "Wesker, I'm pretty sure it's obvious you know how much I care about you. How much I like you. I hope you feel the same, but you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I completely understand." She rubs her hand along his chest, then pressing his nipples teasingly.

Local Time:
Wesker felt her fingers running over his chest, his own hands reaching out to touch her breast. "I will take your feelings into consideration." He said simply, as he looked up to the ceiling and canopy above them. But the simple words told her just enough all the same, he cared enough for her to think about her, and how it would feel to her. While he was careful with his team...he never quite said he cared about their feelings as a whole, just if it would cause a break of cohesion.

Local Time:
Rylie eyes soften when his hand touched her breast. Wesker has always been the sophisticated type. Very classy and high value. His words sometimes confused her, but he meant it. It destroyed her that eventually she had to tell him about her nightmares with him involved. It scared her, sending a shiver down her spine and she shook in his head. She didn't want to lose him especially after what they did together. "I really need to tell you something..."

Last edited:
Local Time:
Rylie nods, seeing his body was facing her now. She was shaking really bad, so bad that even Wesker felt her shake. "I...these nightmares I keep having...I keep seeing men in lab coats. Two older men and a younger man, a-and...I see you as the younger man. I remember yelling between the two men, and there was you. You wouldn’t hurt me. You didnt, but it's like they are memories I had? I'm not sure, but the pain hurts and whoever did that to me, whatever they did. They deserve to pay, and I'll kill them once I know who they are, but I remember you wouldn't hurt me." Her voice shivers, blonde locks cascading down her shoulders and onto the mattress as she looks at him. "Please don't be scared or think I'm crazy..." The last thing she wanted was to make him run off, but what she didn't know Wesker already knew everything before she did.

Local Time:
Wesker felt his heart pause for a beat inside his chest, hanging onto her words. As she spoke to him, she saw him face shift subtly, thinking, processing most likely she could guess. "Are you sure that....these are memories?" He asked as he reached out, touching her cheek gently. "I'm not much of a scientist and we didn't meet for a while....you could be having some kind of night terror...and your feelings for me....may put me there because you know I'd want to protect you?"

Local Time:
Rylie shook her head lightly right before he touched her cheek, her green eyes shimmer with fear and sighs heavily. "I'm not sure Wesker, but whatever they are they won't stop pestering me when I'm sleeping." She answers him, leaning into his comforting touch. "It's possible because of my feelings for you has put you there as a protection barrier. I figure I tell you this because it has been going on non stop for a few months now." His blue eyes looked into her, possibly thinking of what to say next. She snuggles into his chest, wanting his comforting aura around her. Protecting her from those night terrors. "I'm sorry. I'm sure that's the last thing you want to hear after having sex with someone."

Local Time:
"It takes alot of trust to say it." He said softly, leaning forward to embrace her closer to him. "You've told me a great deal, I'll try to help if I can." he said softly, he was still so calm, like a sentinel who would never break. His aura of control and measured strength wrapping around her.

Local Time:
Rylie has seen the calm side of Wesker, but this greater calm after telling him of her nightmares or terrors tells her he truly listens and wasn't scared of her. His soft, deep voice almost lulls her to sleep. His heartbeat thumps softly like a gentle lullaby. "I appreciate it...Wesker." She mumbles softly, as her eyes closes. His soothing aura and strong arms around her helped her feel safe, his warmth pulls her into a deeper sleep.

Local Time:
As she falls into the embrace of rest, Wesker watched her, holding onto her the whole time. As long as she believed her memories to only be night terrors, there was little to worry about...but they would have to be solved to keep her from.asking questions or digging into them. Or else.

Wesker warded the idea away. No. He wouldn't let that happen if he could help it, silencing Riley wouldn't have to be done...she could be used to open pathways in Umbrella. To target Spencer...if he could get around the memory of himself in the room.

Local Time:
The next morning the sun hits Rylie's eyes, feeling a bit drowsy and her hips felt a bit sore, she groan lowly as she opens her eyes. Jumping a bit, she forgot the man next to her in bed was her captain, Wesker decided to stay the night with her and they were still naked from their steamy exchange. His back was facing her and she tilts her head, she felt needy. Wanting the man next to her in bed, she crawls under the covers to try and surprise him. Hopefully he doesn't kick her, his length was soft right now, and she leans forward to his soft length before engulfing his length in her mouth. Gripping his thighs softly to keep him close as she gave him pleasure first thing in the morning.

Local Time:
As Riley slipped under the covers, and handled her captain burden, she coukd taste the flavors of their exchange from the night before. A naughty reminder, as she felt her man begin to harden in her mouth from her careful ministrations, getting bigger and bigger. Luckily she seemed be going unkicked.

Local Time:
Rylie's face began to grow red as she felt Wesker growing harder in her mouth, her plump lips wrap around him with ease as she pushes him further in her mouth. The delicious taste of their fluids together from last night had her beginning to drip at her core again. She was thankful he didn't kick, but she knew he was enjoying her with the morning pleasures. Her fingers grip his thighs, a soft grip before moving down to his sack and gave it a gentle squeeze.

Local Time:
As she pushed her pleasures on him, feeling her captain hardening completely, the member drumming steady on her lips , she could feel it throb harder as she touched his sack, stimulating them. Wesker gave a soft groan in his slumber, a sound that pleased her ears, likely an honest sound she'd never get while he was awake.

Local Time:
Rylie closes her eyes as she focuses on his member in her mouth. Her tongue licks the underside of his length before moving more of it down her throat swallowing him until her nose touches his lower belly. Hearing his soft groan, it sounded wonderful to her and probably won't hear much of at all after this. He is usually modest, but Rylie knew Wesker was probably loving this even if he is sleeping still. She loves him and willing to do anything to make him happy.

Local Time:
As Rylie lowered herself further, embracing more of his member with her mouth and throat, she felt his sack swelling slowly, building up. She heard another sweet groan from her beloved captain, a bit more audible than before. His body tensed and he shifted suddenly, starting to wake as she feels her prize rushing through his member, Wesker starting to cum in her mouth.

Local Time:
Rylie gave out a low moan of happiness as his cum shot down her throat, forcing her to swallow his seed. She continues to take in his salty, but delicious taste. She was sure he was a bit shocked and tensed to feel her mouth and throat embracing his life. Her dainty fingers pressing deeper into his thigh muscles as she sucked down every last drop his length had to offer. Once he was done, she pulls away to give his tip a gentle kiss, licking her lips before moving up the covers to meet him face to face with a soft smile. "Good morning captain." She teases, giving him a brief kiss.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom