RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
11:31 PM
Derek entered the kitchen and started preparing everything he would need to recreate the meal that he and Kalin first ever had at Flemmings together. He had practiced making the meals so many times whenever Kalin was with his family that he knew every detail be heart. He was so focused on trying to forget the small rejection from Kalin that he didn't notice that the other had followed him into the kitchen. Derek was a wiz in the kitchen, be able to multi-task by working on every aspect of the meal simultaneously.

Local Time:
Derek flinched softly as Kalin called his name, snapping him out of his trance. "Oh, I'm sorry, were you trying to call for me in the bedroom? I-I was so focused that I couldn't hear much. D-did you need something?" Derek was so flustered that he was almost tripping over his words. He had just confessed his feelings to someone who didn't feel the same way and he couldn't feel like a bigger idiot.

Local Time:
1:31 AM
Kalin looked to the food cooking and then looked at Derek, a smile playing on his lips, “How long have you been trying to learn to make the Mac & Cheese?” He swings his feet slightly. Ever since he had had the Mac & Cheese that first time, it had become one of his favorite dishes. He found it endearing that the other was trying to make it.

”You know. . . It wasn’t a rejection. . .”

Local Time:
"I..well..um...I-I started learning how to make it about 2 weeks after our first lunch together." Derek let out a nervous laugh as he scratched the back of his head. He had originally planned on showing Kalin that he learned to cook the Mac & Cheese later on down the line, but he wanted to show Kalin just how much he cared after the day's events.

"I-I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable Kalin...I just...wanted you to know how I felt." Derek gulped and blow out a slow breath as he looked down.

Local Time:
Kalin hopped off the stool, “Well, I think it’s adorable.” He walked over to Derek and looked at him.

”I know, and I want to tell you that I think I’m in the process of falling for you, it just takes time, but things like this make it happen much faster.” He grins.

Local Time:
Derek huffed out a small laugh and smiled with relief. He had been so worried that Kalin would leave him entirely. "Well how about we change our dinner plans more often so I can cook for you more?"

Derek smiled more as Kalin confessed that he might be falling in love as well. He wanted to pick Kalin up and spin him around while kissing him, but he still wanted to make sure Kalin was comfortable. Derek slowly reached out to touch Kalin's cheek but hesitated, not wanting to make Kalin feel like he had to do something.

Local Time:
Derek laughed nervously and gently cupped Kalin's face with both hands before kissing him gently. "I just don't want to do anything to make you uncomfortable." Derek smiled and turned his attention to the food for just a moment before looking at Kalin and remembering how his head was hurting from how Keith had grabbed him. "How are you feeling though? Does it still hurt where that bastard grabbed you?"

Local Time:
Kalin just hugged Derek behind, following him as he moved and staying attached ton the other, only pulling away when Derek needed to actually move rather than stand in one spot. He smiled brightly and nods, “I’m holding your Mac & Cheese to the highest standards.”

Local Time:
Derek laughed loudly and gently wrapped Kalin in a warm hug. "I did warn you that it's not for the faint of heart. You should've take a smaller sip." Derek had been drinking scotch for so long now that he couldn't really taste the strength of the alcohol. He kissed Kalin's forehead before grabbing the glass of tea and handing it to Kalin to wash out the taste of the scotch. "I guess you don't really drink too much alcohol. Maybe next time I'll make you a nice cocktail."

Local Time:
Kalin laughs, “Oh, I drink. I get drunk off mur was every Friday evening with my friends. But I don’t drink Scotch.” He coughs again, taking the tea and downing half of it.

”You’re right, I’m a cocktail guy. DO I really look like a cocktail guy? Like if you looked at me, would you think that’s all I drank?”

Local Time:
Derek chuckled and slowly lead Kalin back to the dining table while rubbing his back gently. "Yes, you look like someone who enjoys a good cocktail every now and then."

Derek smirked and leaned closer to Kalin's ear and lowered his voice, "You also look like someone who enjoys drinking something else that's warm and thick and comes from me." Derek gently nipped Kalin's ear before sitting down at the table.

Local Time:
“If every now a then happens to also mean getting drunk every Friday evening, then yes.” He smiles up at Derek and then squeaked.

Hs face went red and he stares up at Derek, “I- I-. . . Are you horny? Or are you trying to make me horny so I make you horny? I’m confused—“

Local Time:
"Just wanted to tease you a little bit." Derek glanced up at Kalin with lustful eyes as he grinned. He knew Kalin couldn't resist his teasing, but he wanted to make Kalin squirm just a bit.

"Unless you want that as your drink instead little one." Derek winked and took a bite of his steak while maintaining his lustful eye contact with Kalin.

Local Time:
Derek liked the sound of that. He knew exactly what he was going to do as well. "I guess I can let you lick the frosting off...so long as you're a good boy." Derek raked his eyes over Kalin's body as he took a large sip of his scotch. He was going to make sure Kalin got exactly what he was asking for.

Local Time:
"Then you better make sure you finish your food and ask nicely." Derek growled softly as he continued to eat his food while flexing his muscles. He had been working out a lot more since he and Kalin had been together, making his muscles even bigger than when they first had sex in the elevator. This in turn was causing Derek's shirt to almost rip at the seams as he flexed his shoulders and pectorals.

Local Time:
Derek growled as he took another bite if his steak. Kalin had no idea the amount of power he held over Derek. Just the smallest look, sound, or touch from Kalin could get Derek to drop to his knees. "I'm not the one who is chewing his lip just from looking at my muscles." Derek teased back

Local Time:
Kalin huffs, grumbling, “Not fair! I noticed that you started working out more the moment you learned that I like big, strong men!” He pouts, crossing his arms.

”I was gonna tell you what I thought about the Mac & Cheese, but now I don’t think I should.”

Local Time:
Derek smirked and stood from the table before walking behind Kalin and leaning down. He brought his lips right next to Kalin's ear as his hands gently caressed down Kalin's arms. "I'm sorry, do you nit like me being able to carry you and fuck you in the air? I didn't think it was a problem with how you always beg for more." Derek nibbled on Kalin's ear lobe lightly as he let out a deep growl.

"If you won't tell me what you think of the Mac & Cheese, then you don't get dessert."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom