RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
9:32 PM
Derek leans his head back and tightens his grip on the leash, not wanting to pull Kalin's hair and cause any discomfort. His hips started moving on their own as Kalin's tongue glided across the bottom of his cock, something that always made Derek grow close to cumming. "Fuck, don't you ever stop using your tongue like that."

Local Time:
11:32 PM
Kalin hums softly, still moving his tongue slowly across the bottom of the other’s cock, his sucking not stopping as he did the movement. His hands drift to Derek’s hips, gripping with the lightest touch and pressing into his ass cheeks slightly, encouraging the male to move as he liked.

Local Time:
Derek groaned and but his lip hard as he started thrusting faster into Kalin's sweet mouth. The pressure from the other's tongue was making Derek's cock twitch and grow harder. "Fuck! You swallow me down so fucking well!"

Not wanting to cum just yet, Derek pulled out of Kalin's mouth and breathed heavily for just a moment. "Not yet, you'll get the rest of your dessert once I'm done having my fun with you. Now I want you to stand up and go pick out whatever item you want me to use on you front the wall."

Local Time:
Kalin whiles staring at the other’s cock, he wanted it back in his mouth, he wanted to please the other and he looked up at Derek, his green eyes portraying a pout that didn’t make it to his lips. He stands slowly, smoothly and turns, his gaze landing on the wall, biting his lip. “I-I don’t know. . .”

Local Time:
Derek smiled and slowly stepped closer to Kalin, gently resting his hands on the ither's shoulder as he stood behind him. "It can be anything you want, a toy, a blind fold, a paddle, anything." He was curious to see what Kalin would pick out, they were already standing close to the nipple clamps and he was sure that the few with jewels would stand out to Kalin.

Local Time:
Derek chuckles and picks up a pair of nipple clamps that had emeralds and bells hanging from them. He loosened them just a bit so they would pinch Kalin's niooles too hard. He then placed the clamps on the young male's nipples and smiled down at the site. "They look so good on you."

Derek then stepped back and gently pulled on the leash, leading Kalin back over to the bed.

Local Time:
Derek stops at the foot of the bed and takes off his pants before laying down on the bed. "Now, you're going to ride my cock until I say stop." Derek pulled the leash, a little harder than before, to force Kalin on to the bed. He was excited to see Kalin's reaction to the clamps once he was bouncing up and down.

Local Time:
Kaolin laughs softly and leans forward, grabbing the bottle and opening it, carefully preparing Derek’s cock and then putting the bottle down and slowly working himself down onto the other. The little preparation Kalin had had made the stretch ache slightly, but he loved the small hurt and was eagerly working himself open on the larger male, biting down on his lip.

Local Time:
Derek ran his hands up Kalin's thighs to his hips. He couldn't believe Kalin didn't prepare himself at all before taking in his large cock, but he loved the young male's eagerness. He could already feel himself twitching and throbbing inside Kalin's tight hole. He wanted to take this sweet redhead hard and fast, but he didn't want to hurt Kalin nor finish too quickly. "Take your time to adjust, and then start riding me like there's not tomorrow."

Local Time:
Kaolin nods, taking slow, even and deep breath as he slowly, so slowly, finished working himself open. He sat on Derek’s cock for long moments, staring down at the other. Once ready, he started moving his hips, moving up and down on the other rapidly. He moans softly, his hands bracing his hands on the other’s abdomen.

Local Time:
Derek groaned softly and held Kalin's hips tightly. Kalin was still so tight that it felt like his cock might snap off inside the young male. "That's it, use my cock for your own enjoyment little."

Derek got excited as he saw the nipple clamps start to shake and pull on Kalin's soft pink nipples. The bells were jiggling and the emereldas were helping to make the clamps pull slightly at the sensitive flesh. He was curious if Kalin would like the slight pain being mixed with the pleasure of his cock ramming into the other's prostate.

Local Time:
Derek grinned deviously, loving that he didn't even have to tell Kalin to call him sir. The jiggling from bells on the clamps was getting faster as Kalin moved quicker. Derek didn't know Kalin was turning into a bit of a pain lover, allowing Derek to come up with more activities for them to enjoy together.

As he continued to hold Kalin's hips tightly, Derek started thrusting his hips with Kalin's movements, wanting to make sure he hit all the right spots. "You like riding my cock Kalin? I bet you want it so deep inside you feel it in your stomach don't you?" Derek said as he reached up with one hand to lightly tug on one of the nipple clamps.

Local Time:
Derek growled and started thrusted harder into Kalin. He wanted to make sure Kalin got what he wanted. His cock was repeatedly slamming into the other's prostate along with grinding against it as Derek rolled his hips with each thrust.

"Fuck those clamps look so perfect on your nipples. I can't stop staring at them."

Local Time:
"Fuck yeah, you're so- fucking- perfect-!" Derek thrusted harder with each word, making the clamps bounce and tug at Kalin's nipples even more. He quickly grabbed the leash and yanked Kalin down, forcing him to lay on Derek's chest.

"I can't take it anymore, your ass is mine" Derek grabbed Kalin's ass cheeks and started thrusting as hard as he could, it almost matching his normal force when he was standing compared to laying down.

Local Time:
Derek grunted and growled as he piunded into Kalin. He wanted to claim Kalin for himself even more than before due to the events earlier in the day. His cock was throbbing like crazy inside of Kalin as Derek held back on his urge to cum. His heart eas racing and his mind filled determination to make Kalin scream his name.

Local Time:
"We arent done yet my darling Kalin. Im just grtting started!" Derek slowed for just a moment before he tightly wrapped his arms around kalins waist and shifted them both so Kalin was laying on his back while Derek pushed the young male's legs back. He had Kalins ankles almost by the young male's head as he started pounding into That sweet, tight, warmth. Derek looked down at Kalin with a wicked smile as he continued his rough treatment to Kalin's prostate.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom