RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Sci-Fi RP ~Lux in Tenebris~ (Brit)

Local Time:
5:41 PM
She nodded at the clothes part. “Yes, I agree,” she mentioned and yawned a bit. “I’ll make us some clothes then from that then,” and perhaps a baby’s blanket for the crib he had made that never had been filled yet. But come winter…

(I hope you don’t mind me timeskipping a bit)

Snow laid freshly on the ground. She was approximately 6-7 months pregnant and Faerwyn wrapped herself in some animal furs to keep herself warm. She stepped outside to glance around for Elebron, wondering when he would return with some food.

Local Time:
She smiled, her rosy cheeks deepening as he approached. “I have some soup already on, now we just have to cook this..” she mentioned and opened the door for him, knowing he would butcher it quite quickly. The smell of aromatic soup would fill his nose, and the sight of his love would bring him happiness.

Local Time:
She moaned sweetly as he continued his actions and she flushed from the very idea. “I-I honestly wouldn’t mind,” she mentioned, “but perhaps not all the time so I can have a bit of mobility to take care of our current child once they are born..” she mentioned now, but the very idea of being pregnant, servants attending to her and helping her raise their children like normal royals would…made her yearn for that.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom