RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP Make a Wish (Knight)

Local Time:
8:26 PM
“Mel, I dare you to go summon a demon that grants wishes.” Amelia blinked in confusion for a while, “That’s genie not a demon Chloe.” Chloe shook her head, “Nope, I’ve read a book that a demon can grant certain wishes it might be even better than a genie.” Amelia sighed, “Fine, What do I have to do?” Chloe shrugged, “I don’t know, try calling his name three times, that might work.” Amelia nodded and walked into her room, She called his name and waited a few seconds but nothing happened. She sighed and walked out of her room and looked back in the living room seeing that everyone dispersed leaving her to clean the mess.

After she finished cleaning she plopped down on her bed in nothing but her oversized shirt and looked at the ceiling.

Local Time:
Nozomu opened his eyes as he heard a whisper of his name, every uttering of the simple word. Desire. He heard it again. The Demon turned to the voice, he moved towards it, the doors of the dark estate rustled, the walls moved, conforming not to his will but the whims of a summoning mortal. It unwound and shifted, forming a unending tunnel. The air crackled and formed the hole in reality, he stepped through it, unknown to the mortal as the portal was temporary.

The demon had nested himself comfortably in her room, watching the pretty human woman as she cleaned. Afterall. He wasn't a genie, getting his hands dirty wasn't in his job description. As she finally plopped in her bed, he eyed her over briefly as he began to step forward, bringing forth his true form. He was a lesser Demon, not able to take more imposing shape, but for his purpose and abilities it suited him. He was tall, blue skinned, with long night sky blue hair. His eyes were fox like,constantly giving the impression they were all but fully shut. His body was fit, as when he appears, hovering above the floor, Mel saw him dressed in a black yukata style robe, tho the upper half was entirely open, hanging off at the waist. "Greetings, Fair Lady. You asked for me?" He spoke, his voice had an accent that was hard to pin, it took almost a bit of everything.

Local Time:
The demon watched her reaction, folding his arms....and his legs, now sat floating im the air. "Please my lady, You summoned me yourself, you invited me. I am Nozomu." He said bowing his head towards her respectfully. "I am here to grant your desire."

Local Time:
Amelia cursed under her breath silently, "I didn't really need you it was a dare, I didn't know that you were real..." She said slowly putting the pepper spray down, "But since your here what wishes can you grant?" Amelia asked tilting her head.

As she waited for his answer she could help but notice his well toned muscles peering out through his clothes but quickly looked back at his face trying not to get distracted.

Last edited:
Local Time:
"I can fulfill your deepest desires, your wildest dreams, and your most fleeting thought. There are a few requirements along with them. " He said as he straightened his back slightly, allowing her wandering eyes to fill up on his body as she may want. She wasn't the first after all.

Local Time:
He chuckled to himself, feeling her eyes in his body. "You must provide me with an offering to allow me heighten my power. Lesser wishes are simple, but the bigger some are I will need something in return. The Second requirement is I cannot slay another mortal. The Third requirement, You must not tell any mortal of me. Or all that you wished fir will be undone, and I will no longer be your servant. In the event of this occurrence, others may be able you speak my name and bind me to them as you have."

Local Time:
"That depends on you. It can be almost anything as long as it's valued to yourself or society. I've had many offerings. Blood. Gold and silver. Precious jewelry. I've had some offer their slivers of their life force and souls, some offered...physical comforts." Nozomu said as he licked his lips slightly. "But once you decide on your offerings, unless you find one you believe is of higher value, you cannot change it." Nozomu floated forward. "To seal the pact, you must make your first wish, and offering."

Local Time:
She sighed, she doesn't have money and she doesn't know how much life force or however that worked she didn't know how much of that she had left so, it wasn't going to happen, "I choose physical comfort, it shouldn't be that bad." She said nodding as she contemplated her first wish, "I wish to....have money, a lot of money." She said grinning, "Is that ok?"

Local Time:
"Riches. Yes that will be simple." Nozomu allowed himself to touch down finally, his feet touching the ground. The Demon brought his hands together, the air warmed as he started to channel his magics. He opened them outward, gold nuggets started to spill out from his palms, filling his large hands.

Local Time:
"That was your wish, next comes the offering. You chose physical comforts...." the Demon looked down at her body. "I will not chose how but if it is not given correctly..." he gestured to one of the nuggets in her hand and she saw it start to change, becoming a small stone briefly before becoming gold again.

Local Time:
"Mm, you mortal limits." He said simply as she handled him, her hand stroking on his shaft, the soft blue tool starting to swell up, his ball s were larger than a average humans, around the size of a small orange, and while she stroked and srltirred the demons manhood, the tool was huge, almost Brutus in comparison to the rest of him.

Local Time:
She pulled away from his balls and started to lick his now swelling member flicking her tongue on his tip from time to time, all of it wasn't going to fit in her mouth but she could try tp fit most of it. She slowly took his member into her mouth sucking on it.
"Mmph-" Was all that was heard from her mouth as she continued to move her hot mouth around his shaft.

Local Time:
He hummed lowly, his hands moving out and started to stroke on her hair lightly, ever so carefully controlling her pace with a light pressure. He wasn't rough or forceful, but his hands held her firmly, like soft praise of her efforts the lower she pushed her lips.

Local Time:
He smirked to himself as she pushed further, but he only gave another low pleased hum as he felt her throat stretching around is tip. "Mm-good girl" He assured playfully, starting to gently draw her back and work her back down, seeming to enjoy taking his time for the moment, he was so hard, his body smelled like cherry wood,a very subtle yet alluring smell.

Local Time:
Nozomu felt her hands squeezing on his balls, the Demon looping his fingers in her hair she she fekt his climax gush into her mouth and down her throat, Demon seed that tasted almost like the finest wine on her human tongue. While Nozomu gave a soft moan for the briefest of moments, Mel could feel a spark run down her body, the pact that sealed her deal to this being. He would grant her every wish, for the price of her body.

Local Time:
"Not exactly the same, Genies and Djinn limit the user much more, in number and scope of wishes. I can grant as many as I please, as long as I get my offering if required. And Genie's will live in only objects that can house them. It is....a different type of occupation for my kind. Consider it....like when you look at a mirror and see yourself. If I dwell within something, I am on the other side of that mirror." He said as he watched her eyes run over him again. Nozomu leaned forward slightly, bring his hand under his chin. "My lady, is there another wish that I may grant?" He asked

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom