RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP Make a Wish (Knight)

Local Time:
3:06 PM
"It is a simple wish." He assured as he brought up a hand, and snapped his fingers. Her shirt vanished off of her body in an instant, and his Yukata did the same, baring his full body to her. Nozomu put a hand on her face gently, drawing her up against him with his other arm. His cock pushed uo against her, hard like she hadn't only just finished him off. The Demon stared inti her eyes, his body grinding along hers.

Local Time:
"I don't need to wait like a mortal might, and if I might be bold my lady, you are pleasing to the eye." He said as she kissed on his neck, his hand stroked along her hair gently as he hooked his other hand around her thigh, raising her up, knowing she was pent up, and her wish, he started to push his fat tip to her wet sex, slowly starting to pull her down his length.

Local Time:
"I'll go slowly first." He said as he started to bringing her down onto her bed. His hands moved, touching her breasts , squeezing on them lightly as she started to thrust into her, rolling his hips with his own rhythm. "Just until you beg for me to give it harder."

Local Time:
"As you wish," He said softly in her ear as she wrapped herself around him, his lips found their way along her cheek, kissing along her ear. His thrusts started to pick up the pace, his muscles flexing, his member striking deeper as his pace started to intensify. His hands ran along her chest, squeezing and rubbing on her nipples as he indulged her.

Local Time:
He chuckled to himself. "Already?" He teased as he felt her lean into him. Nozomu started to bite on her neck gently, , his tip grinding deep inside of her, his member striking against her soft spots, his hand sliding down to strok between her legs, teasing her clit.

Local Time:
Nozomu leaned closered as she held on tighter to him, his thrusts pushed abd forcing her body to conform and grant her desire fir more pleasures of the flesh. The demons magic passed over her body a soft tingling force trailed down, mimicking the sensation of hands, cupping and squeezing, teasing down to rub on her clit as he bit on her a bit harder.

Local Time:
Nozomu took in her moans, listening ti her, feeling her grip on him tightening as he took in her lust and her pleasure. He sucked on her nipples harder, his hands squeezing on her soft body, his member pressing deeper as she felt the Demon starting to pulls faster and harder inside of her, starting to cum with her

Local Time:
"The Sea Genies require affections too sometimes." Nozomu said with a chuckle as he placed the soap down. "But I suppose it would be less appealing if you aren't of the sea itself." He said simply while she got settled, putting his hands on the side of the tub as he floated upwards, laying on the air.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom