RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP Make a Wish (Knight)

Local Time:
3:19 PM
"I have little else to do but keep an eye upon you and see what your new age has in store for my interests." He said as he stuck a finger in the water, rolling it around in a circle casually. "I have quite a lot of time spent laying in wait, I am a wish granter after all, I have no need to scheme or...well prey upon mortals like much much older demons may."

Local Time:
"I have little else to do but keep an eye upon you and see what your new age has in store for my interests." He said as he stuck a finger in the water, rolling it around in a circle casually. "I have quite a lot of time spent laying in wait, I am a wish granter after all, I have no need to scheme or...well prey upon humans"

Local Time:
"Mm, in the act of staying inside as a Recluse, you would prove my point in being a hermit, hm?" He said as she tiled her head, his bites baring down on her skin a bit harder, his canines digging sweetly inti her soft skin as he slid her gown aside and trailed along her collar bone. "It does however seem you are quite comfortable with me already."

Local Time:
"I am not a human, ofcourse I'm not the same as your men." He said smirking slightly to himself. H I s hands squeezed I n her breast, , Stull trying and pulling kn her bipllr as the other slid low abd lower, curling up abd lifting her gemiwn to stroke between her legs. "If you are not a herm I t, then surely you can take me to see something of interest hm?"

Local Time:
"Something simple perhaps. I haven't seen your humans progress in some time. I must collect knowledge." He said as he drew a finger over her clit, stroking her delicate bud in teasing circles as she seemed to be melting in his grasp like putty the longer he touched her. He bit on her neck again, humming to himself as his skilled fingers started to teaseher folds faster.

Local Time:
He smirks slightly to her reaction, feeling her grip on his hair. "I'll take that as a agreement to my request." He said as he supported her, moving his arm around her waist to keep her up. Nozomu pushed his fingers into her slick sex, pressing his palm to her excited clit to keep up the pressure on as he enjoyed listening to her moan and her warmth.

Local Time:
Nozomu grinned at her. "I have plenty of decency! I also enjoy watching a mortal brim with desire." He said as he put his hands behind his back. He knew exactly what he had done, taken right to the edge just to delay her satisfaction. "It's some of my favorite things to watch."

Local Time:
She slightly glared at him as he spoke, "You're some sick twisted....thing." She said as she felt the heat in between her legs again. She fought the urge to masturbate right then and there, "Just forget about it." She huffed as she went to her bed. She covered herself and let one of her hand slip under the opening of her nightgown.

Local Time:
"I am a Demon, i never claimed to be more or less." He said as she slipped into bed, following her as her need and heat fed the wish granted ebbs of energy. "Will you do it alone? Will you enjoy it the same without my help?" He questioned softly as he hovered by her bed, lounging lazily.

Local Time:
He hummed as she closed her eyes, but Nozomu didn't obstruct her further. The blue demon shifted into the bed, he didn't exactly have to sleep, so while she tried to do so, he gently laid his head on the pillows simply drawing her into his arms, figuring her closest desire would be for a comfortable rest.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom