RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP Make a Wish (Knight)

Local Time:
8:59 PM
Nozomu smirked slightly as he watched Mel work, the pair parsing through the customers one by one, letting the customers exit with their coffee in hand. The Demon laid his hand under his chin, his eyes glancing outside instinctively. 'Hm. Humans now have a strong desire for caffeine.' He noted to himself, but he drummed his fingertips at the table, the orders getting more complex and intensive.

Local Time:
"He's just a bully, Amber hired him without looking at past references, he's even a jerk to his own boss." Mel said before she got cut off by amber, "He's not that bad, you have to be nice to him so he'll be nice to you." Mel rolled her eyes and shrugged, "Either way I don't like him, he doesn't like me. Water and oil." She said simply.

Local Time:
"No, just us." Amber said waving her hand, "Sometimes I think he has BPD in front of people." Mel shook her head, "Speak of the devil.." She said as Manson walked through the doors, "Hello bitches!!." He said in a loud voice. Mel immediately stood up, "Alistair we're leaving.." She said grabbing her stuff, "Don't leave me with him..." Amber whispered to Mel.

Local Time:
Mel groaned and turned to Nozomu, "Please hrry up then.." She looked at Amber, "20 minutes, that's all I'm giving you.." She whispered back as Manson approached them and put his arm on Mel's shoulders, "You bought a boyfriend for a day? I bet all the money you give him still couldn't make him see you as a possible girlfriend." He sneered. Mel took his arm off of her and moved away from him, "Leave me alone.."

Local Time:
"Alistair. I'm not sure what you mean by simp, but i get the feeling you're trying to insult me." He said as he stood up. "If you wish to do so, you'll have to do better." He said as he tltook stock of him. "I've got no way for a troglodyte like yourself to wound my self image, but I don't appreciate how you regard Mel."

Local Time:
"What you like her or something?" Manson said scoffing, "I can regard Mel however I want." Mel sighed, "Leave it alone Alistair, there's no point in picking a fight." Mel said looking at Nozomu, "He's not worth it." Manson looked at Mel and put a hand on her chin, "Awww, look at you having someone step up for you, how sweet.." He said bitterly and then turned to Nozomu, "What're you gonna do bite me?"

Local Time:
"I only ask because you keep touching her. I assumed it was because your grubby hands desired her but know you had no shot in hell." Nozomu said putting his habd under his chin, thoughtfully. "But if this isn't correct, perhaps your acting like an ass to attempt to garner my attention." Nozumu put his hand on Manson's chest, leering at him. "Is that it? Are you looking for attention because you can't collect any otherwise?" He said as he ran his hand up to Manson's neck, cupping on his cheek. He grinned at Manson in return, not granting him the satisfaction of even further direct conflict.

Local Time:
Mason slapped Nozomu's hands away, "Don't fucking touch me!" He said moving away from Nozomu, "What the fuck is wrong with you." Mason said with a disgusted face and turning to Mel, "I don't know where you found him but he's a fucking creep." he said walking to the back of the café, "That concludes our stay, I would hate to be stuck here any longer than need be." Mel said grabbing her things.

Local Time:
"I know necessary evil. He is not. At least not by my realm." Nozomu said simply as he folded his arms as he looked through the glass before they began to move away from the storefront. "If you wished it, I could do more. Before that man decides his games are to be played on a greater scale."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom