RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP Our Fate Wasn’t A Choice (Lux)

Local Time:
7:48 PM
Zaria’s mouth opened more when he pressed his fingers inside of her— but she gave a soft whimper as he moved slowly. “R-Reyes..don’t..tease—“ she begged of him next. And something about her scent to Reyes had changed ever so slightly. It was subtle, but it almost mimicked that of a female werewolf in heat. Perhaps that had been because he had injected her body with so much of his venom recently to help her fight off the virus. And because of his mate mark on her now— either way, Reyes wouldn’t be able to deny the scent.

Local Time:
Reyes pulls away with a possessive growl and leave a small bite on the inner of her thigh. It was almost like something clicked for him, instinct most likely. Shifting his body to where his hips were inches from her's he guides the tip of his cock to her entrance, a hand moving up to his shirt and pulling it out of the way. Almost abruptly he pushes inside of her with a low groan like growl

Local Time:
Zaria watched him and let out another moan as he left a small bite on the innermost area of her thigh, but when he pulled up and moved forwards, she saw the tip of his head abruptly push inside of her- making her gasp out turning into a soft cry of pleasure. He..was he bigger than before?! She raised a hand and touched on his chest, her eyes locking with his. She steadied out her breathing, and wrapped her legs up and around him, wanting him to mate her properly.

Local Time:
Zaria moans a she moved her, and the moment he began to thrust harshly into her, she cried out happily— obviously she had wanted this, and the way her mate mark felt on her neck, started warming up on her body and making her feel hot— for the first time in a long time — and she knew it wasn’t just the virus at this point. His venom that was in her body was giving he more pleasure than she originally thought it would.

Local Time:
She couldn’t help but continue to cry out as he continued his harsh, almost desperate thrusts into her dripping wet depths— which tightened around him as much as she was able to, and she was so happy he was fucking her the way he was in this moment. “I-I love you..!” She managed to moan out, and he could feel her cumming against his length again and again.

Local Time:
During this, Zaria reached up with her hands, attempting to move his shirt off of him— and he could see that she wanted his shirt off. “P-Please bite me again,” she begged of him, her own chest rising up and down rapidly as she could feel another orgasm rising within her body. Her shirt had already been tossed aside earlier, even though she didn’t remember when it had been taken off.

Local Time:
“Cum in me Reyes…! I want—I want you.. to breed me!” She gasped out, blushing at the very fact of what she was telling him. Not like she should get pregnant during this time. Not like she could. But..something about his animalistic side right now..was driving her wild. She wouldn’t even mind his beast form taking over.

Local Time:
Reyes growls into her neck as almost on comand comes inside of her. He groans slightly before his own body began to shift involuntarily. His body now covered in a black fur, a more canine like face, ears and tail. He seemed to shift in his more werewolf like form. With gentle huffs his thrusts began again, his furry paw like hands now pressed on her thighs keeping them to her chest as his own lifted up to give himself better leverage.

Local Time:
Zaria began to moan more and more, her moans oddly resembled a female werewolf’s cries/whines of pleasure to Reyes for some reason— or maybe he was imagining things. Either way, he would be able to tell she was enjoying this. Her body tensed further and further until she was able to cum again, crying out his name in pleasure as she did so.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom