RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Psychic Romance (A pokemon Gijinki Rp) (open)

Local Time:
1:42 AM
Kara turned off to the door beside the man's section, vanishing away from his sight when he looked back. She started to set her things away, stripping naked to herself and taking up a small white towel. "Damn. I should have had him restock in here first!" Ehe muttered. Curse her body, this towel wouldn't really cover much! She shrugged and pur in over her shoulder anyway. Nobody was inside the women's section yet anyway, she had nothing to be shy about. She walked to the hot springs, the steam rising up off the water and in the air, making her instantly relax and shift to get in the water

Local Time:
6:42 AM
erek continued with his cleaning, scrubbing every inch he could reach, before leaving the changing rooms to the outside, scrubbing it as well. Of course, it wasn't the area Kara was in, and he just focused on his task, trying not to imagine her naked body in the water as she gave him more orders.

Local Time:
(XD Zerek: Yeah! I'm tough! I'll pound her wide open!

Also Zerek: ILL LICK YOUR ABS! Just step on me more! Yes I know I deserve it!)

As Zerek dreamed, Kara sitting over him, her personal maid boy, coaxing him with her hand to stop from apologizing fir being a bad boy, Her tears smothering him for daring to think he was a top....he saw her moving in the water, chasing a run away bucket and turning around as she reached it. Good blood her body was cut as beauty, she was just close enough that he could make put her muscle definition as she poured water over herself. He could almost see it in slow motion, every drop of water running down his goddesses body, he would be forced to dry her off and she would smack him if he dared get hard without permission.

Local Time:
Zerek: I'm gonna fuck you!

Kara: *Laughs* Turn that around, pet...)

Zerek raised a hand to his face to hide his gasp as she unknowingly showed herself off to him, feeling his cock going rock hard as he could just imagine her giving him order after order, to clean her body and punishing him for every time he dared to get stiff without permission.

Local Time:
(XD Kara: Fool! I do the breeding here!

Zerek:...D-do I bend over?)

Kara washed herself, humming to herself unaware od Zeteks peeping, her hair glinted with the water, making it shine. She took a cloth and ran it over her breast, turning just a but, nearly showing Zerek the full picture before she turned to settle back in the water. "Ah!...this is a nice bath time...nobody here to bother me. Mm...now...what to do about Zerek when im done here...do I make him wash my clothes?...gah I bet he's a panty sniffer though."

Local Time:
Zerek was glad he had his mouth covered, as it hid the angry noises he wanted to make. Panty sniffer? She was accusing him of that? Why the fuck would he be a panty sniffer when the idea of getting the girl in question to fuck him was such a better idea? But soon enough, his mind was back to wandering, even as he replaced the loose rock and continued on. He was gonna do something, that was probably really, really dumb, but... if it worked...

Local Time:
(XD Zerek bout to go from maid boy to foot stool in he does what I think he is)

"Maybe I'll hand Itranel do them...he's probably less likely to make something odd of it. And Zerek can scrub my floors...he seems to be into that" She muttered as she sunk lower and lower in the water, sinking underneath it.

Local Time:
(XD Itranel: *walks in*
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attached images
)

Zerek waited and waited, trying to focus on his new shape, Kara's door opening up slowly as he saw the trainer walk out if the hallway, dressed in her covering robes. Then froze as she looked up to her copy on the bed...and rapidly slammed the door shut behind her.

Local Time:
"It wasn't intentional." He replied, watching her powers manifest "I knocked a stone down, and I saw this, on the other side... I couldn't pull my eyes away from your strength and beauty" He dropped the illusion, before moving to kneel infront of her "I just wanted to say... I'm not a Panty Sniffer... and that I'd be happy to be your servant, Mistress..."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom