RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Psychic Romance (A pokemon Gijinki Rp) (open)

Local Time:
3:01 AM
"Yes my good boy, you are doing very well" She said as she lifted her foot and brushed his hair with the side of her foot before shifting up out of bed. "Come here. I wish to test you." She said standing up. "You will undress me and change my clothes for me." She said smirking

Local Time:
"Hands!" She snapped as his brushes under her breasts, her onions snapping against his hands like being smacked by a roller. "No touching your mama's breasts, fuck boy. You aren't a worthy!" Sge teased as ge touched her as, her muscles cut and lithe with careful focused training. Her tots were just barely supported by her bra, struggling to hold them in desperately.

Local Time:
As he slid open the drawer, he saw her clothes, so simple and common, her underwear was almost uniform along with her robes. Once he moved a few things he was a pair that were cut more like a thong, with a strapless bra. As for her clothes, his ponderous investigation found its way beyond the average shrune maidens clothing, he found what felt like a pair of nice tight yoga pants and a shirt that was a crop top, cut dep in the front and clearly built to try to push here breasts up and together.

Local Time:
8:01 AM
He looked at the much more revealing clothes in his hands and stood, turning back to her and walking across. Soon he was beginning the process of redressing her, the tight nature of the clothes ‘forcing’ him to rub against her breasts and in one case even brush her slit. He apologised every time for his mistakes, but he seemed to just keep making them…

Local Time:
As she felt his touch on her breasts, she seemed to not notice, or allow his little mistakes as he tried to squeeze the tight top around her heavily endowed breasts. But she brushed him off before long, to adjust it herself. As she stepped into the tight pants, letting him pull them up the rest of the way, every inch of fabric folding in place to accent her tone sexy shape that even his ridiculous fantasies seemed to be entirely incorrect about. As his fingers brushed her slit, her hand physically came down, swatting him off. "Ah! Careful boy. That's one mistake too many!" She said sharply, reaching back with her other hand and grabbing between his legs, grasping him.by the sack firmly enough to hold him hostage...without harming him ofcourse. "You will mind your fingers!"

Local Time:
"Naughty boy! You do not get to touch!" She scolded as she squeezed again then scoffed at his excuses, letting go of him and stepping back. Zerek had to fight nit to immediately look down as his trainers breasts were all up begging for someone to push tmface first inti her cleavage. The rounded globes somehow not riping the top open as the elastic fabric clung on her curves. Itrnel would probably faint just looking at her.

Local Time:
He bit his lip, watching her tits as they moved almost hypnotically "I... I'm sorry mistress..." He mumbled, before starting to turn away. He 'lost' his balance however, stumbling forward and into her cleavage, where he cried out "Oh no! Mistress, I'm so sorry!" His hands came up to her breasts, to 'push' himself out, but he squeezed down on them.

Local Time:
As Zerek fell hands first and his hands just to happened to grab Kara by the boobs to save himself, she gasped as he toppled against her. He bowled her over onto the bedside as he pushed up against her on the way down, it was like his face was mushed into a big warm, comfy air bag. She csugh herself on her bed, but before Zerek could even keep apologizing her eyes flared and he was floating off of her, suspended in the air. "Oh! I know you boy! You think thst I don't know your tricks!" She said as sge spun him around as she stood, her face crimson red. "I will punish you!"

Local Time:
Zerek yelped as Kara used her powers on him. Her next words were interrupted by Intranel opening the door "Mistress Kara? Are you here? I wanted to talk about continui-Gah!" He stared at the pair, his face going bright red as he stared at her, before he bit his lip and turned away, his cock already making a large bulge.

Local Time:
"I-itranel!" She said blushing as she saw him immediately swing away from looking at her. She didn't need to feel his emotions to know the little shy boy was more than likely seeing more of her than he bargained for. But before he coukd run, she geld put her hand to use her powers to pull him into the room and shut the door.

Local Time:
Itranel squeaked as her power pulled him in, depositing him next to Zerek's still suspended form "Mi... Mistress Kara, I... I can come back later, its not an issue..." He mumbled, even as Zerek struggled to find a way out. He had to bury himself in those teats again, the feeling had been so good.

Local Time:
Kara looked up at Zerek again smirking at him. "I asked Zerek to grab me clothing and this is what he found." She said simply as she put a hand on Itranels chest and pushed him so he was sitting on the bed. "And I asked you to sit, you silly boy, asking me so many questions!"

Local Time:
Itranel blushed deeply as he was pushed backwards, clamming up and biting his lip as he waited for Kara to elaborate. Meanwhile, Zerek was raging angrily. How dare this pathetic Ralts get to play with the Mistress, when the servant who provided her with such delightful clothes wasn't allowed?

Local Time:
Zerek whined as Kara straddled Itranel, before looking away, refusing to acknowledge what was happening. For his part, Itranel was confused, wondering what was now on his face, then realising and flushing a deep red "Mis-Mistress Kara!" His voice was muffled by her large teats "What... What are you doing?!"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom