RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Psychic Romance (A pokemon Gijinki Rp) (open)

Local Time:
7:40 AM
Kara started to pull Zerek from her mouth again, seeing him glancing away, and leaned against Intranels face, almost using it as a seat as she hugged Zerek into her giant honking totties. "Did that feel good Zerrie! Did you like it!" She chirped out , as she moved the floating Zuroa backwards with her momentum, moving him closer to the ball

Local Time:
"Aw Zerek, you're so sad....you're not string enough to be the man I rhink" She said as she sensed his emotions. She gripped his hair with her toes. "You're going to have to be the girl I think!" She said as she ground his face into the floor. "Until I'm generous enough to let you be a boy again."

Local Time:
"Infact Zerek I think that the best way to punish you is to make sure you don't forget what I want you to be" she purred as she stepped all over him, walking down his back until she was on his other side. She used her powers to float a bit so she wasn't putting all her weight on him ofcourse, bit just so he got the message. She grabbed his hips, spanking him on the ass.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom