RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Psychic Romance (A pokemon Gijinki Rp) (open)

Local Time:
10:40 AM
Intranel watched her pull away, before stretching his neck and letting Zerek up "Mmm. Is that really true though? You've got no badges, your only other 'Mon is a rebellious little shit and, come to think of it... You took me on as an apprentice regarding my Psychic Abilities. You never actually caught me."

Local Time:
5:40 AM
Kara felt his power pulling around her, lifting her up. Kara pushed back with her powers, her eyes glowing as she fought back. The air ripples between them both, their psonics colliding. Intranel had gotten stronger, but Kara still had the strength to put up a hard fight. "Then allow me to give you a lessin!"

Local Time:
(XD Now....does he attack him or test bussy...)

Kara's eyes glowed brighter, her focus narrowing more and more om intranel to battle him, pushing herself harder to match him
in force. Kara pushed off the wall, trying to move closer, taking slow laborous step after step to push Intranel to struggle.

Local Time:
"Another faint attack!" She called out as she watched Intranel blast at the illusions, , making dents in the walls from the impacts. They were naturally built to take a beating...so many psychics in ine temple, they had to be dure nobody would accidentally blow through their room.

Local Time:
Kara went rigid as the psychic pokemon struck out with his powers, struggling to hold onto her control of her body and mind. Her eyes glowed as she pushed and ousted, but by lowering her power to protect Zerek, her defenses had shifted frim the fear. Intranel could find a few little cracks and start to slither into her mind before she could try to close the gap.

Local Time:
Intranel immediately wrested control of Kara's body and power from her, his psychic abilities swamping her "There... much better, hmmm?" He asked sarcastically, walking towards her "Now, Kara... No... Servant. That sounds better... Now, Servant. Remove your clothing." She would be entirely compelled to do it, trapped by the psychic might of her Pokemon.

Local Time:
Intranel smirked as she stripped, reaching out to squeeze her now bared teats “Good girl, good girl…” he turned his head, smirk still present “Hey, Zerek… why don’t you take a turn with her ass?” The Zorua sat up, staring at what was happening before biting his lip and reaching out to squeeze the peach by his head.

Local Time:
(XD I almost thought Intranel was going to be like "Welp this monk is mine now, Zerek you get to watch me do her")

As Zerek reached out, touching on his trainers ass slowly, the peach firmd as the rest of her muscles, but his fingers sunk into the all the same. She didn't make much of a sound, a soft breath here and slight whine. Within the effects of the mind control, she couldn't even speak without being told, but from behind the wall, she wanted to scream at Zerek to keep his hands off her.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom