RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Psychic Romance (A pokemon Gijinki Rp) (open)

Local Time:
9:31 AM
"Mm, only Ne?" She teased as she stood up, she didn't exactly carry them around...put she'd make due. She took out a a massage massager, a long stick with a bumpy head, , rounded for ease of rotation and a nice grip. It would probably work for the moment, it wasn't too big. She pressed it against Zereks hole gently, starting to putt pressure on it slowly.

Local Time:
2:31 PM
Zerek gasped at the feeling, trying to turn and see what was being shoved into her ass, but with how Kara was over her it was impossible. She moaned in delight as it went deeper, spreading her ass far more than Kara's fingers could ever manage, and drawing her to an orgasm within near seconds, leaving a splatter of cum over the bed from her pussy.

Local Time:
2:31 PM
He nodded to her words "I understand Mistress... I hope I can earn this honour again soon..." He moaned into her ear, before moving to kiss her as he brought her hips up into his thrusts. After a while of this, he suddenly pulled out, flipping her over and ramming his lubricated cock into her ass.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom