RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Psychic Romance (A pokemon Gijinki Rp) (open)

Local Time:
7:49 AM
'No!' Kara wanted to shriek as Zerek was lifted up like a doll by the psychic pokemon. Rubbingand playing with Kara's boobs, bigger than his head, and heavy, Intranel could feel the anger faintly coming off of Kara, what tiny bits of her true mind that he couldn't exactly push out...without making her into a vegetable anyway

Local Time:
As she felt him trying to push those feelings down, forcing them lower and lower, like squeezing a trapped picture, her opened her mouth and moaned out as Intranels much larger cock filled her. He might have looked like a pretty boy now, but he probably made Zereks look under equipped.

Local Time:
12:49 PM
Intranel grinned as she started to moan, nodding along "Good, good... More moans, my dear... show me how much you love feeling my thick, hard cock burying itself inside you, and how much you need me to fill you with my cum... It's only a shame you can't give me eggs, else I'd turn you into a breeder rather than a trainer..."

Local Time:
(XD I mean Kirlia and other like very human like pokemon...might have a tiny chance of it in Gijinki atleast)

Zerek listened to Kara moaning more abd more, getting louder as the Kirlia fucked her, her huge breasts bouncing and clapping in his face. Ofcourse she was being controlled, but he was doing what Zerek dreamed of doing...when he wasn't getting turned on by his trainers efforts of immaculate him.

Local Time:
(That, or they visit Bill in Kanto and make use of his machine to make her a Kirlia…)

Intranel got more forceful as each second passed, his tongue darting out to lick her breasts when the opportunity arose. Then he started to bite them, little teasing nips that would make her cry out, even as he shifted Zerek around, placing the Zorua’s flaccid cock against Kara’s lips and grinning darkly “Suck him, bitch.”

Local Time:
(Hm. True. Things to think of for later)

As he commanded her, her lips twitched, holding shut fir a moment, almost gritting her teeth together. She groaned to herself, as her body started to betray her, her haws parting to let Zerek in, shaking with effort despite Intranels pressure.

Local Time:
Zerek winced in sympathy as he was forced into Kara’s mouth, her soft lips and tongue soon making his cock stiffen. He tried to look away, but Intranel forced him to keep looking, even as the Kirlia continued to ram Kara hard “What a good pair of sluts you two make… I only wish you were female, Zerek, so I might fuck your like her.”

Local Time:
(XD even when he gets to face fuck Kara he's still technically someone else's bottom smh)

Kara's rage burned and burned, her will thrashing in his power, but for all her felt, she couldn't break free of his control. Unfortunately for Serek, Kara apparently was surprisingly good at this, her mouth taking him all the way to the base and back out again, perhaps her lack of control over her body suppressing her minds inreflex to gag or choke. Her tongue cushioned his shaft, tasting every spare millimeter of it.

Local Time:
"I'll make-mkhm!" She muffled as Zerek was place back in her mouth,...perhaps fortunately for Zerek Intranel was definitely not her favorite and with her control as limited as it was, was back on...her eyes would cut through a steel wall...and it was still really hot. Intranel tasted Kara's soft flavors,iher legs twitching, likely a signal to kick that he was still controlling away.

Local Time:
Intranel felt her legs twitching and laughed softly, shaking his head. Even with the amount of control he was exerting, she still had the willpower to kick out. Or at least, to try and kick out. Zerek, for his part was just moaning softly as Kara was forced to deep throat him again. He didn't want to be doing this, but... he had no choice... Intranel forced the pair to move more, even as his tongue went deeper into Kara's sweet slit.

Local Time:
She twitched again, her legs shaking more and more as Intranel buried his face inti her slit, she was getting more aggressive certainly. He couldn't let her skip too far off the leash, that was for sure. Zerek's cock was completely st her metcy...well more like Intranels, her mouth forced to keep moving, slobbering all over the Zorua's member as she turned that glare on him briefly, the harsh glare still there.

Local Time:
She felt his instructions push on her mind, squeezing her senses again. It wouldn't be easy to alter her mind to loving Zerek, completely implanting feelings wasn't as simple as forcing her to move. But she would have to just act the part . Kara started to suck on Zerek harder at Intranels commands.

Local Time:
Intranel lapped up her release, even as Zerek whimpered. He was so, so dead when Kara broke free... Well, assuming she broke free... Intranel did seem to have a fairly strong handle on her... He glanced around, seeing a black, unassuming Pokeball sat on the side... If he could just reach it...

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom