RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Psychic Romance (A pokemon Gijinki Rp) (open)

Local Time:
11:39 AM
"Oh? You think that I won't grow stronger after what happened with Intranel? I plan on never letting that happen so easily again." She said smirking as he got between her breasts, the luxurious fun bags practically surrounding his head. "Besides, seeing you so obedient makes me want to do all sorts of things" She said smirking.

Local Time:
She pet his head with a finger as he settled in, she put her arms behind her head as he teased her one last time. She'd allow it...for now. As she stared at the ultra ball, thinking of all that strength, how powerless she had been fir the most part, she scowled to herself. She wouldn't surrender to another Mon again. Student or captured, she would be the trainer.

Local Time:
Kara sighed to herself. She would have to leave the monastery again...but this time for a pilgrimage, to battle and make her Mon respect her. It wouldn't be for glory or fame, but for her. She looked at Zerek briefly. Thinking of how he defended her, and sighed. Zerek did seem to atleast respect her...in his own way, but she knew it would be for the best to make certain.

Local Time:
(XD Intranel gets out and just goes "So...you wanna do it again?")

Kara knew what she could do, capture...or get a volunteer from sme I'd the fighting pokemon around the temple, to keep Zerek in line. She'd have to speak to a few minks, to try to gather unpaired fighting types

Local Time:
4:39 PM
(That, or he has to be a good boy because she actually caught him. Also, I like the idea that it's a 3 way spiral. Zerek beats up Intranel, who dominates the Fighting Type, who just pulps Zerek)

She knew of three fighting types unpaired. A Machop, a Medicham and a Marshadow. All three were female, and from what she could remember, as her mind was on it... All three had something that Zerek would have begged for.

Local Time:
(XD Zerek: Aw yeah they're all hot *cuts to Zerek getting choked out but somehow still erect*)

Kara looked between the the three pokemon that were built almost exactly like her underneath her robes. She eyed them all thoughtfully. But looked to the Marshadow. She could likely, woth time and training be able to fight both of the two rebellious Mon She had in her team.at the very least make Intranels thoughts of power into a bit more of up front slapping match. "Ehat is your name?"

Local Time:
4:39 PM
(Zerek: I'm so into this.

Also Zerek: *Choked out by thighs, giving a thumbs up*)

The Marshadow looked at Kara, cracking her neck "Phantoma." She replied, her voice a soft whisper, a sound that you wouldn't have expected from such a well built individual "You are Kara... Do you wish to take me as your partner?"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom