RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Psychic Romance (A pokemon Gijinki Rp) (open)

Local Time:
9:23 AM
As he detoured, he heard had come up on a small pocket of a hangout site in the twisting paths within the insudes of Cherrygrove. A small archibg bridge with a little hole in the wall into what could be cinsudered a bar. The Zoroarks were a tad reclusive, even with Zoroua, they would only care for them a little while before handing them over to sone other weaker mon to raise. The spot however, when he approached looked dead, abd like nobody was really home yet.

The Gul sighes in frustration, kicking a rock aside. "Nobody is here!" She grumbled. "What was your plan anyway!"

Local Time:
2:23 PM
Zerek sighed, inspecting the bar top a little "So what if it is? Play the game enough, you're bound to lose eventually. Least I've actually been out there, rather than hiding behind the counter." He grabbed the Bartender by the chest and dragged him forwards "Now where the fuck is the Boss?"

Local Time:
"Lay off! You ain't even a member any more!" The bartender said snatching himself back from Zereks hands. ""You got pinched. Boss lady said you don't even get the pot to piss in." He said pattingbhis collar abd shirt back down. "Or do the boys have to talk to you outside?"

Local Time:
Kara looked down to him from the bridge. "Where the hell were you" She said folding her arms. The squirtle looked up to the monks, but then to Zerek, she looked like she wanted to keep trying to press him...but she turned and walked back into tye Mon Bar. "Fine, ill get my own answers" she grumbled.

"You finished mess around?" Kara said

Local Time:
As he swung his arm at her she shifted slightly, catching his hand, and started pulling him along like he was being slow. "Come on already, let get to the inn, yiu wasted so much of my time" She said with...a surprising lack of annoyance. It was more like she was impatient than inconvenienced.

Local Time:
(XD "Oh shr wants something? Hope it's dick!")

As he was pulled to the inn, the keeper looking over. "Oh back already?" They said smiling as they lifted the key. "Yes, it was easier to find my friend than I thought." She said as she picked it from the keppers hand, she led Zerek up to the room. "You've kept me waiting to long." She said looking over her shoulder at him...the look was odd...new...but he could tell it was...flirtatious, as she slowed herself, pushing herself again him a little

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom