RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Psychic Romance (A pokemon Gijinki Rp) (open)

Local Time:
10:43 AM
The Machop help them all...for about 5 whole seconds, first he dropped Zerek abd the girl, but the monks weight forced him to the ground slamming him face first onto the ground. His illusion broke, layer by layer, revealing his true Zorua self.

(...xD I just had a weird idea for Zorua, because they share shift, I'm imagining like them trying to mate but you'd never really know if you're actually banging a female or male until it's too late)

Local Time:
3:43 PM
Zerek grinned, grabbing the other Zorua's hands and holding them behind his back "So. Nice Try, Kid." He laughed, shaking his head a little "But word of advice. Never try to impersonate something that can do something you can't, incase that happens."

(LMAO. Just "So... You are actually a guy, right? Cause I'm not gay, and I don't want to fuck another girl" Kinda thing?)

Local Time:
(XD totally just "already I'm going to pat you down, then smack you a few times, im not getting tricked into letting some fake out do me afain")

"Bastard!" The Zorua said to himself as hevwas forced up to his feet and Zerek held his arms. "Don't you fucking lecture me, you ain't my dad! They hissed out,. It was a young male, dressed a bit shabby, probably in clothes they stole no doubt.

Local Time:
3:43 PM
("I have fucked 2 girls already, I am going to fuck an actual guy or I swear to Arceus I will fucking kill someone!")

Zerek raised an eyebrow as the Zorua hissed at him, sighing slightly "Mmm. Shame for you, really. If I was, you might've not been so pathetic." He muttered back, before turning to the Squirtle "So. What do we do with this one?"

Local Time:
The Zorua shifts but, holding his arm. "Thats what I thought!" He said laughing harder...he claimed up when he looked over to the monks. "Uh...well I guess ill be going!" He said as he started to stand up.

"Wha! What's wring!" The squirtlle said as sge followed Zerek.

Local Time:
(XD I got a hilarious idea. I'll take the Zoroark, if you don't mind)

"I mean why are they just dicks to people?...mm" She looks at Zerek. "And you know alot for just an Eevee" She noted as they ventured into the town again. Zerek however saw Kara standing around, looking quite impatient.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom