RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Psychic Romance (A pokemon Gijinki Rp) (open)

Local Time:
11:04 PM
Jenny nodded to her "Well, on behalf of everyone who lives here, Thank you very much!" She smiled, before disappearing inside the police station with the Zoroark, the door slamming behind her and leaving the trio outside "Now what?" Zerek asked, even as Phantoma shrugged "We could head back to the hotel..."

Local Time:
6:04 PM
"You think I don't respect you." She said as she tilted her head, sliding her feet slowly, the soles turning to cup his head. "But you only care if it's in front of people in public. So which is it, are you ashamed you think I don't respect you or do you want me to treat you differently?"

Local Time:
He flushed a little as she rubbed her soles across his face but he nodded to her as she spoke "Because it makes me feel like you see me as a joke... What you do in public is one thing, compared to what happens in private... Out there, everyone is watching. In here, it's only me and you! I just... want respect outside, that's all..."

Local Time:
She curled her toes gently, curving them to cup his head and make him look up at her. "You're not a joke. Even if I tease you. Especially if I tease you...." she said as she felt his cheeks flushing. "If I'm not teasing you, it's a good sign that I'm upset with you. And that's not a good thing right?"

Local Time:
She blushed faintly as he moved his tingue, the soft lap of his tingue on her sole making her twitch faintly with suppressed giggle from the tickle it made. She shifted her foot slowly, pressing the ball of her foot to his chin, her toes teasing his lips. "You want your mistress to treat you properly right?" She said

Local Time:
He nodded and continued to lick at her soles, following her instructions as he did so, watching for more of her trembles, waiting to see just how much his attentions made her smile, even as she'd see his hands moving up a little, going to hold her feet in place so he could continue more aggressively.

Local Time:
"I want to worship you properly, to apologise..." He replied to her as she struggled to hold in the laughter, his attentions returning to her feet as he ran his tongue up and down them, before she'd feel him start to travel up her legs, stroking over her ankles and calves, giving her plenty of time to stop him, if she wanted.

Local Time:
She hummed as he pushed higher and higher upwards. As his tongue got to her calves, she raised her foot, pushing it on his face playfully to slide him back down. "You'll get to that part in a bit." She said as he pushed him gentky, putting him on his back. "But a stool doesn't move without an order." She said smirking as she put her feet on his face again. A stool? Had she demoted him from a maid to furniture?

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom