RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Psychic Romance (A pokemon Gijinki Rp) (open)

Local Time:
12:37 PM
She smirked at him. "You just want me to drop on your face." She said simply as she stepped further up, then her hair parted, levitating as she crosed her legs into the lotus position. Then she released her technique, her ass plopping down over her stools face.

Local Time:
She smirked as she pressed on his tip. "Mm-Stools must earn being a Maid again. Maybe Phantoma will be my Maid for a while" she teased though...Zerek probably wouldn't mind watching that play out for a while. She rubbed on him playfully, bouncing on his face, knowing that he wanted to feel her bare skin. However that was on purpose, to make him want more and more. His punishment.

Local Time:
She smirked at his muffled voice, the vibrations making her feet twitch briefly, curving her toes around one side as she rubbed him up and down with the sole of the other. She put his hands on his wrists , squeezing them tightly as she leaned back, putting more weigh on him.

Local Time:
5:37 PM
He continued his squirming around underneath her, feeling her soles pressing harder against his length as she'd continue to hear his muffled moans coming up from beneath her rear. She'd also feel his hands struggling against her tight grip as she leant back, the noises from under her becoming a little more urgent as more weight pressed down.

Local Time:
He took a breath as she lifted herself off him, before responding with panting gasps "I... Y... Yea... I'm jus... need a minute, Mistress..." He told her, waiting for her to drop back down even as she'd feel his length start to twitch and swell, his limit approaching as much as he tensed to stop it.

Local Time:
She smirked as he panted for air, but she gave him a few hair earned breathes before he saw her come hurdling back down upon his face with how close he was, curious if his cock would give up before he could control himself. "You're going to pop!you're going to be my stool forever!" She teased

Local Time:
As she felt his cock throbbing she giggled as she felt it building and struggling, the only thing holding the Mon from gushing his cum all over his mistresses feet was the fact he wanted to feel her bare body against his again. "You're going to hold it hm?' Se said as she lifted h r foot, turning it and rubbing the tip, massaging the hole with her big toe. As she stroked him. "You're going to hold it just so you can see me without my clothes on?"

Local Time:
He bit his lip as she spoke, feeling that pressure against his tip and giving something approaching a yelp as she'd feel the few drips of pre leaking out onto her, but somehow the Zorua managed to keep it from blowing entirely, the image of her nude body giving him the strength of will to hold it for a little longer, but he was going to burst soon.

Local Time:
She giggled as she tested his resolve with every rub of her toes, feeling the drops sticking to them "You're so shameful, you dig up all this willpower, just to look at a woman? Pathetic!" She said as she stroked him faster. "Maybe as a still, ill let you only rub this to my underwear if your so eager?' She said playfully as she threatened to strop even more rights away from him.

Local Time:
He nodded swiftly, continuing to lick and lap at her, wanting nothing more than to earn her forgiveness as he did so... And as she watched, she'd start to wonder... what had gotten into her? Sure, he was a submissive little pet, but... perhaps his horny nature had managed to infect her, despite all her psychic training...

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom