RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

She is Forbidden

Local Time:
3:38 PM
Skipping down to the stable Sierra smiles seeing Collin waiting for her "You can have your pick, I usually ride this pretty little mare" petting the face of an appaloosa Lord bought her to teach her how to ride. "We can go trail riding down to a farm where I can show you where most of your meals will be coming from, then a stop by the river on the trail back" beginning to tack up her horse.

Local Time:
She rolls her eyes hearing him call her that title again "I am not a Lady" reminding him as she mounted her mare awaiting for him to join her at the beginning of the trail. "Why do you think we will be stopping by the stream to let our horses drink?" she questions with a smirk, her tail flicking happily in the air.

Local Time:
Heading their way down the trail she glances back to him "So, now that we are free of servant ears, mind telling me if I am to be your mistress?" she questions him. Sierra had no plans of leaving him even if she were to become a secret but would prefer his little fake wife knew who he truly belonged to.

Local Time:
2:38 PM
He looks a bit surprised at this but would nod "yes, you would be the king's consort. Which basically just means you are someone I am with because I want to be more so than for power and politics" he says looking at her "would you be okay with that? I mean you would have to put up with me occasionally fucking my wife"

Local Time:
His deeper explanation did make her hesitant for she would only be there as his favor, easily if she upset him he could rid her from court though she only would be there for him anyways. What did not sit well was his nonchalant wording of making an heir with his wife "Until she is with child, right?" glaring his way to be truthful of his answer.

Local Time:
Racing down the trail she would show him the farms where his meat, dairy, fruits, grain, and veggies were raised and grown to be fresh for him and the kingdom he would be apart of once marrying the princess. Sierra could not help waiting to meet the princess personally to see her face when known the Prince's heart was stolen by a fox. Making their way at a slower pace she brought him to the river she spoke of that was a lazy river at the point she halted her horse to dismount "believe this is nice place to stop" she spoke with a small smile.

Local Time:
Him parting such a sweet kiss left her breathless and quite in need, giggling as well while she was pulled down into his lap speaking such words she would only hear in her dreams. A deep blush crossed her cheeks "I will be, just treat me right and I will never leave your side" smiling toward him as she spoke her words in such a soft voice. She reaches up into his hair, twirling her fingers through his locks as she leans into his frame while straddling his lap.

Local Time:
How he sucked her breath away with each kiss, made her hungry for more in a fashion she never fathomed to understand to feel "Collin" moaning his name between kisses, rolling her hips into his lap as he squeezing onto her ass. Her hands grasping the back of his shirt, pulling it up a little bit "I wish you could marry me" whining softly as she broke the kiss.

Local Time:
2:38 PM
He would smile and he leans on and kisses her. The idea they might get caught excited him greatly. The unknown of what could happen to them was tantalizing. Just like when they fucked in the open the night before. He would grab her riding pants and pull them off quickly, accidentally tearing them a bit.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom