RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Sci-Fi RP Synthetic Heart, Human Desire (RedCoat)

Local Time:
7:08 PM
She was met with practically no resistance as she slid on top of his length- giving a soft moan of discomfort at first as her hymen was broken, but those moans soon became pleasured. She touched on his chest with her hands and leant into him. Panting a bit, and asked “h-how..does it feel for you?” She asked, her slit was very warm and tight for him.

Local Time:
3:08 AM
"Warm... Tight... And Soft..." He moaned back to her when she asked, his grip on her hips tightening a little as he began to make her move faster atop him, simulating thrusts by shifting her up and down as all that could be heard was their moaning voices and the wet sounds of their connection.

Local Time:
As she was being moved up and down, her ass was jiggling nicely from his actions. “T-That’s good to..hear,” she would moan out, her pussy tightening around his length more. She could feel herself nearing a climax. “T-Twelve..I love how you feel..” she moaned out next, feeling slightly embarrassed at the wet sounds they were making.

Local Time:
Twelve continued to move her atop him as she tightened, one of his hands shifting around to grip her ass as he did so "I love how you feel too, Tammy!" He moaned back, even as his increasing speeds would only intensify the wet noises the pair were making, his length swelling up inside her as the ridges began to rub her folds with each thrust, their design meant to increase the pleasure of the partner.

Local Time:
Tamara felt his hand on her ass, gripping it made her blush more than she already was. She definitely was a blushing mess. She then cried out as he increased his speed, and the moment she felt his length swelling- the feeling of the ridges were incredible. “T-Twelve..” she moaned out his name, as she was pulled up from his length, she squirted over him, crying in pleasure as she did. Shoved back down she panted out, “I-I love this..I-“ she moaned again definitely enjoying herself.

Local Time:
She'd find his hand gripping her a little tighter as he realised she enjoyed it so much, his hold on her ass increasing whilst she finally reached her climax "Tha... I love that you do!" He cried out in return, giving a last moan as he came up into her, his arms moving to pull her down into a cuddle "Mmm... My Tamara..." He murmured softly, before suddenly realising what he'd said "O-oh, I-I-I uh..." He mumbled, blushing in his way.

Local Time:
Tamara let out a shaky moan when Twelve came up into her- faltering slightly and leaning forward against his chest as she was pulled into a cuddle by him. The moment she heard his words, she blushed and then leaned her head up to kiss his cheek. "You're okay Twelve..I..Don't mind being called yours," she said in a shy response to his words. Her eyes then fluttered and she gave a soft yawn. "Mm..thank you..by the way, for..helping me," she murmured and closed her eyes, keeping herself pressed against his body.

Local Time:
Twelve panted alongside her, hearing what she said and moving to cuddle her a little closer when she kissed him "O-oh, I see... In that case..." He murmured as he held her into his embrace more, before she thanked him "You are welcome, Tamara... I would have always done so." He promised her, gently lying her down and tucking them both under the covers with a soft humming.

Local Time:
Tamara slept soundly that night, and when she woke, she found Twelve still next to her. Her eyes blinked groggily as she stirred, wondering if he had slept through the night too. "Mmn, Twelve?" she called his name softly, now noting how his color looked, like his systems had been in 'sleep mode.' Tamara also noticed the sticky and wet feeling in between her legs, and she figured she should shower once she got up from the bed, but she waited on Twelve to respond.

Local Time:
Tamara nodded to him once he spoke and sat up, “Yes, I would like that very much,” he would hear her say- and they made it to the bathroom. She moved to turn the water on and she tested the water first, waiting for it to heat up. She then looked to Twelve. “You know..I never asked, but is everything water proof/resistant?” She asked, wanting not to fry his circuits on accident. She couldn’t remember if he had ever needed a shower.

Local Time:
He stood behind her and shook his head "I'm perfectly waterproof... And good thing too, considering last night..." He teased her softly, even as he stepped under the water and let the sticky remnants of their coupling wash off him, one hand extended to pull her under so he could start to wash and clean her.

Local Time:
He laughed softly as he watched her blush, before she'd feel him gently start to lather her body with shower gel, his hands rubbing it into her and shifting across her form, starting on her limbs and moving inwards towards her torso, his fingers tickling her soft parts with their presence "There we go... Lets clean you up, hmm?"

Local Time:
She stood there, watching him and lifting her arms when asked. When she felt his fingertips tickle her slightly she gave a soft sigh of pleasure-- for that, she didn't fully understand why. She leaned into his touch and gave him a soft smile as he spoke. "Thank you, you know you didn't have to-" She assured him, but certainly wasn't complaining either.

Local Time:
Twelve continued to clean her body, his grip tightening slightly on her nipples as he passed over them "I know. But then, if I didn't, I wouldn't get to hear your voice." He replied softly, and she'd notice he was gently manoeuvring her into the corner of the shower, but if she showed that she didn't appreciate it he'd have let her have her space.

Local Time:
Tamara felt the slight pressure of him gripping her nipples as he passed over them, and she noticed how he was practically herding her into the corner of the shower. She shivered lightly as the water wasn’t hitting her directly anymore and her back was against the cold tile of the shower wall. She looked to Twelve, his large, tall frame easily dwarfing her own. “You..wanted to hear my voice?” She asked curiously, obviously still relaxed and comfortable with him next to her, she wasn’t worried at all.

Local Time:
He nodded to her words, reaching down to pick her up with his hands underneath her rear as he lifted her so they were face to face "I do. I love to hear your voice, Tamara... It is a soft and sweet sound." He gave her rear a soft squeeze as he spoke, waiting for her to moan before she'd notice his length was once again stiff beneath her "Might I... make you moan again, Tamara?" He asked quietly, waiting to hear her response.

Local Time:
At his words, and the way he easily swept her up- caused her to blush further than she already was. She bit her lip gently and let out another moan like he wished the moment she felt him squeeze her ass lightly. That’s when she noticed his hardened length beneath her once again, and at his request- she responded with a nod and a soft reply- “You’re more than welcome to I-I want to hear you moan as well…” she said a bit shyly.

Local Time:
He nodded slowly even as he lowered her so her slit could feel his length pressing into it, a soft moan filling the air from him, his grip holding her up as he began to gently fuck her into the shower cubicle walls "How... is this?" He asked her, waiting for her response before speeding up and making her moan more and more.

Local Time:
Tamara let out her own soft moan as he pressed up into her depths- the feeling of his length within her once more sent waves of pleasure throughout her body as he began to fuck her gently. The moment he asked her how it felt, she moaned out a reply- “Y-You feel incredible,” her moan was soft and sweet, which only increased in sound as he increased in pace and vigor- fucking her roughly but with each thrust her moans told him she was enjoying herself, especially on how she would tighten around his cock whenever he pushed into her, wanting to feel every inch of him.

Local Time:
She'd get equal moans of pleasure in return from him, her depths tight lock around his length and it's ridges making both of them feel more pleasure "You are... So soft around me!" He spoke huskily into her ear, even as his hands moved to press her down more with each thrust, his tip deep inside her body. And still he became rougher with his treatment of her, following her desires as spoken with her moans, his grip on her ass squeezing tighter alongside the harder meetings of their hips "I love how... tight you feel... Tamara..." He groaned out, even as his length began to slowly swell, the ridges digging deeper into her as he finally reached his base.

Local Time:
At the sounds of his words she blushed deeply, gasping out when she was able to feel his tip enter somewhere she wasn’t familiar with the sensation- unaware where it was pushing in to. But either way, Tamara began to cry out loudly from his increased thrusts- as feeling the ridges from his member gave her more pleasure.. Twelve would soon feel her squirt out against him when he pulled back, hearing her moan out- “fuck..!” when she did, clearly enjoying herself.

Panting out, she looked to him, her cheeks flushed- her eyes heavily dilated and she managed to moan out, “I-I love you- Twelve..!” She squeezed around his length as she showed him how much she wanted him to continue, to…release inside of her.

Local Time:
Twelve pulled her down as he felt her squirting around him and heard her moans, his tip pressing deep into her womb as he gave a cry of pleasure and came up into her "Ahn... Tama... Tamara, I love you too!" He moaned in return to her, his grip holding her down to stuff her with his release "Do... Do you like this?" He asked her, even as she'd start to wonder... just how accurate were their bodies when it came to reproduction?

Local Time:
Tamara cried out the moment he began to release inside of her, gasping slightly for air and she gazed upon Twelve as he asked her if she liked it. Shyly, she nodded her head in reply. She couldn’t believe that he loved her back! Everything was..so different to her now, to actually have someone love her like Twelve. Then she could feel the slight weight of his cum inside of her, and she bit her lip lightly. No..there wouldn’t be a possible way that Twelve could.. to her knowledge at least. Twelve didn’t even have a human appearance, but that couldn’t mean.. she wondered just exactly what her uncle had been up to in that lab.

Local Time:
Twelve gently rested his head onto Tamara's shoulder as they came down from their shared high, her shy nod making him happy "I'm glad you do, Tamara..." He murmured, before seeing her biting her lip "What is it, Tammy?" He asked softly, even as he started to move them back to the bed.

(Was thinking, should we have Tamara's Ex buy himself a Basically for sex android girl who he takes all his anger out on for losing Tam to Twelve?)

Local Time:
(Ooh maybe, I might be interested lol)

Once they dried off from the shower and towel dried their hair, she was back on the bed after Twelve had carried her there. She cuddled up into his frame and began to speak her thoughts. “I was just wondering how anatomically correct my uncle had made you..” she explained, touching on her stomach lightly with her hand. He would be able to tell that this was something she had wondered about before, considering her own form.

Local Time:
Twelve paused as she spoke, knowing she'd thought on for a while from the way she was acting "I... I do not know, Tamara. If we are like the others, then it would be when we both actively choose to procreate... But I do not know how my systems work in this regard." He informed her, moving his arms to cuddle her a little closer, even as he moved the covers over them.

(You want to play the BF for this one?)

Local Time:
(I could! But I’d prefer if we develop the story between Tamara and Twelve more, if that’s okay with you? And are you cool with it if he chooses a male?)

Tamara listened to him and she bit her lip lightly. As she was moved closer to him she then looked up at his face. “Perhaps we should do more research on this in the morning then? She yawned and snuggled her head close, closing her eyes. Having a family is definitely something she has thought of, and she knew her body could do so. But whether or not Twelve’s was capable, they would have to find that out.

Local Time:
(If you'd like, I'm okay with it. I was just thinking female so he could project his feelings about Tamara onto her)

Twelve wrapped his arms around her and began to hum softly as she drifted off, even as he continued to think on what she'd said, and what she was probably thinking about regarding his newly discovered capabilities. For now though, he merely snuggled her close and let her sleep, his arms protectively wrapped around her "My Tammy..." He murmured softly.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom