RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The Chosen One (Knight)

Local Time:
8:58 PM
"Now Now, don't lie to me. You are hungry, we both heard your belly rumbling. So, you are going to do these things, in order. You are going to take off that Dress, you are going to eat your meal like the dog you are, and then you are going to thank me for not feeding you scraps" He growled, his orders leaving her no room to disobey now.

Local Time:
3:58 PM
She scowled at his commands, her hands start to pull the undo the dress, drawing the laced from the back of it and started to slide it off of her, revealing her fit, trained form to him again, though she made no game or thrills, pitching the dress aside flatly and pulling the food over. She started to reach to pick through it, but her hand froze before she could. She heaved a sigh and leaned into the bowl, forced to investigate it with her teeth alone.

Local Time:
She flinched aschevpushedvher face into the bowl, grunting and shaking her head to push his foot off of her in frustration. Shay ripped through the rest of the meal, his pressure making her tenser, and struggling with him again. Not that it mattered, he made such things clear, it was probably just as entertaining if not a bit more to have her resentment.

Local Time:
As she struggled under his foot his smirk got wider "Oh, are you resisting Pup?" He asked, moving so both his feet were on her and pushing her down straight into the meal, coating her face in the sticky sauce the chef had used "I thought we agreed you'd behave yourself? If not, I can find more ways to punish a naughty mutt like you..."

Local Time:
"Not. A. Stool." She grumbled as she was forced downwards, trying not trigger the collar or fight the order for her behavior while taking about her...feelings on his own actions. "It's, distracting from this meal." She said carefully, trying hard to avoid baring her teeth at him, or fighting him much harder as she tried to get out from under his feet

Local Time:
She fought her urge to glare at him....somewhat, but she lowered her head to go back ti her meal, her face burning with embarrassment and disgust. She was nearly finished, and his Servants stood by...trying hard not to Leer at their lords news pet Heroine. Mostly because they didn't wish to upset their lord and master over any shyness.

Local Time:
He stretched back as he watched her continue to eat, a glance catching sight of the servant "Ah, hello. Don't worry, she'll be done with hers soon enough..." He thought for a minute, before smirking again "And don't avert your eyes. After all, what good is such a pretty thing if no one sees it?"

Local Time:
The servant coughed slightly. "Ah-yes my lord, you are correct." The man said as he shifted around, looking at the bent woman. "She is...uh...a fine piece of work my lord." The servant said as he ran his eyes over her body, her ass presented before him, making him swallow slowly to himself. Shay flushed redder as they spoke about her as if she wasn't even really much more than some furniture in the room. "What did you just say!" She said as she looked over her shoulder at him. The Servant jumped. Unlike his lord. She could probably kill him without even needing to be in her armor or using a weapon. He saw the horror show of a mess she made coming in to seige the castle.

Local Time:
He felt her body tensing in his grasp, her body wanting to strike him , to fight back. Her her hands m9ved up, covering her mouth with one handed. The other making a fist as his tongue pushed deep inside if her. The pressure between her legs making her sweet, human nectar begin to slowly flow after a while of work. It was a subtle, honey like flavor, her woman hood forced to stirr.

Local Time:
Argentum licked his lips when he finally began to taste her sweetness, before digging back in far more aggressively, wanting to make her moan as much as he could, knowing she'd hate to do so, his tongue shifting up and against her clit occasionally in his motions as he drank her juices. She'd even hear his own muffled moans into her body, before he spoke "So pet... How is this?"

Local Time:
(XD omg my notification got eaten! Im so sorry about that!)

"You're-a disgusting-pig-i hope you fucking drown in a bath od holy liight!" She seethe out angrily as his tongue was coated in her sweet honey flavors, his lashings and slurping only making the nextars drip little by little, her body unfortunately enjoying it more than her brain wanted. "Put me down!" She as she failed, but her fists subconsciously weren't able to get near his face.

Local Time:
The former Heroine bared her teeth, still trying desperately to hold in her voice, to deny Argentum any further satisfaction as he savored the taste of his perfect breeding material. Her hands likely would have made to claw his eyes out, but her mental blow only allowed her to grasp onto his hair. His coaxing order rose through her, despite her Will shaking inside her, straining for control, her voice was broke free as her body obeyed.

Local Time:
"That's it, my treat... Let your voice sing out, hmm?" He continued to tease her, feeling her hands gripping his hair and smirking whilst he continued his tongue assault on her slit, digging deeper as he tasted more of her sweet release "Now... Are you willing to submit, pet? You'll enjoy being bred so much more if you do..."

Local Time:
"Cut-Out your own eyes- and eat them-" she seethe as she shivered, though her threats were weaker with the on set of moans and cries if pleasure in between the spiteful words. Her grip tugged his hair, her enhanced strength snatching on it roughly, whether she was willfully pulling out of pleasure or in some vague admit to hurt him a bit, was anyone's guess

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom