RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The Darkness Made Light

Local Time:
2:35 PM
(Yeah, that’s really pretty!😍:3)

Max’s blush was apparent, even before she came out, but was more defined added by his face being shown out in the open rather than hiding behind his hood. “…wow…” He reached his hand out to her as she came by, his hands in hers as they went through the vows.

(And, as unlucky as my life is,😅😓, I have a doctor’s appointment right now: I’ll be back soon, I promise!

my life kind of feels like the Donald Duck theme song at times🤣
”Who’s got the sweetest disposition? One guess, guess who…
Who never ever starts an argument? Who never shows a bit of temperament?
Who’s never wrong, but always right? Who never dreams of starting a fight?
Who gets stuck with all the bad luck? No one, angry quacking in the background, but Donald Duck!🤣🤣)

Local Time:
11:35 AM
Nessa held Max's hands tightly as she steadied her breathing and spoke with a firm and loving voice as she gazed into his eyes, "Max.. If you're feeling lost, I will be your star. You will just need to reach out and touch me, no matter where you are. In a world where precious things are disappearing over night, just keep my star in sight. I believe we've found a dream worth keeping, and I vow to never let it fade away."

(Don't worry about it! So long as you're healthy that's what's important! 😊
you are too much! 😄😊)

Local Time:
“I vow the same. I vow that no matter where the skies may lead us, we shall never lose sight of who we are because I know that you will be there to help guide me. And I will be there by your side to be the shield that you’ll need. The one to make you feel loved, I’ll do my best to be the one you seek.” He said shortly, gazing into her beautiful eyes and blushing, with his hands caressing hers gently.

Local Time:
Nessa's heart beat as hard as ever as Max told her everything she could ever want to hear from him. Chills ran down her spine in excitement along with tiny tingling sensations running up her arms from Max's soft caressing. She gulped softly and smiled her eyes gleamed brightly in the light like ruby's left out in the sun.

Local Time:
(Ohhh! That’s pretty nice!
Let’s add one more layer though😉🤣)
Max took a deep breath for dramatic effect before finishing: "I, Max, take you, Nessa, for my lawful wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part. I will love and honor you all the days of my life." He said with all his heart.

Local Time:
Nessa's heart almost burst from her chest as she smiled widely before continuing, "I, Nessa, take you, Max, for my lawful husband, to have and to hold from this moment on, for better or worse, rich or poor, in sickness and in health, until death do us part. I will honor and respect you until my final breath." Nessa's cheeks and the tips of her ears turned pink as she stared deeply into Max's eyes, having vowed her life to him for all of time.

(its my favorite song! I listen to it at least 3 times a day. Its called A Dream Worth Keeping by Sheena Easton 😊)

Local Time:
(I gotta check that out then!
searches intensely)

“I now pronounce you husband and bride. You may kiss.” said the pastor. Max wasted no time and pulling her arm towards him and kissing her passionately in the church as everyone cheered and confetti rained. David and Henry looked on beside the king as they all felt their heartstrings being tugged. Max could never have predicted such a happy moment would be meant for him of all people, and now he certainly wasn’t going to let anything ruin it.

Local Time:
Nessa placed her hands on Max's chest, slowly gipping on to his jacket lapels and pulling him closer as they kissed. She poured every ounce of love, devotion, and care into that kiss, wanting to make Max feel just how she truly felt about him. This moment was going to remain the most cherish memory in her heart for the rest of time. The crowd stood from their chairs and cheered as their union was sealed with their loving embrace and first kiss as husband and wife.

(I hope you like it! i...i sing it in the shower every day like you would see in a movie lol 😅☺️)

Local Time:
(Aw, that sounds fun!😊I sing other songs repeatedly, like the ones I showed you earlier, as well as some other raps😅
Now, should we stretch this scene out a little more or should we skip to something else coming up? Unless you gotta sleep or somethin’😓)

Local Time:
(That depends on what we would do after the wholesome wedding, because we could have mingling with the aristocrats questioning an elf bride, going to shop for the toys David mentioned earlier, go straight to the night after the party, or something else!🤔😆😓🫨)

Local Time:
(We could make it a mixture of the toys the David mentioned and the night between Nessa and Max, making it as if David purchased a few toys with Max to surprise Nessa before they got ready for the wedding and Max brings them out just as they go to consummate their marriage if you want 😅 😊 )

Local Time:
(That sounds nice! And we could maybe do the rich people conversation later, like the day after, perhaps!😁
Sorry I replied late, I’m still at musical rehearsals😅😓)

That night, the king managed to get private rooms for the newlyweds, a large, comfortable bedroom with large windows and a canopy bed.
Max stared at the bag that he was holding, full of embarrassment and confusion: How…do I USE these???

“Come on, Max, it’ll be fun!” “groan Fine.” He agreed, wondering in his head what the use of “toys” denoted in a marriage.

Max remembered a little earlier, shortly after the wedding, that David had convinced him to go to a “toy” store and buy some easy contraptions to test out the night of consummation. Nessa was currently in the shower, and Max had already taken his, so he needed to remember the instructions fast.

(One more small problem…
I don’t know what some common “toys” are😓😓😓)

Local Time:
(No worries! I understand! you know i will let you know when im going to bed if you dont respond before hand 😊)

Nessa giggled softly in the shower as she prepared for their first night together as husband and wife. Even though they had already been intimate multiple times before, this night felt even more special now that she completely belonged to Max. Once she had finished her shower, having dried off and applied a floral scented lotion to her skin, Nessa dressed up in a thin lace lingerie dress that stopped just below her butt and walked out to see Max sitting nervously on the edge of the bed. "Is everything alright my love?"

(Its no problem! common ones are just vibrators and regular dildos with the differences only being whether or not they vibrate and how they look. We can just make it where Max just bought a simple vibrator and a blindfold and some whipped cream that way Max can use the toy on her for a bit and they can also eat the whipped cream off of each others areas 😊;))

Local Time:
Max shook his head and snapped out of his trance, back to his usual self. “No, I’m fine, darling. Just fine. Now that you’re here.” He said, reaching his hand out to her.

Local Time:
Nessa smiled and took Max's had as she stepped closer to him. She noticed the small bag that rested on the floor next to his foot and became curious rather quickly along with there being a hint of excitement behind her voice as she spoke. "Darling...what's in that bag down there on the floor?"

Local Time:
“Oh! Those are some…’toys’ I picked out for our first married night.” He said, his attitude getting a bit cockier. “So, to keep this even,” He asked as he laid down on his back, “Do you want to be on top? You can go first if you want.” He asked with a raised brow, his erection already growing.

(Unfortunately, I’m afraid we’ll need to bring this conference to an end;
We’ll pick up from here in the morning, ok?😁😓)

Local Time:
Nessa blushed as her eyes widened. She wanted to see what was in the bag but also couldn't deny how much she wanted to give Max his own pleasure first. "I...I want you to just lay right there for me and...don't move...okay?" This is it Nessa...just breathe slowly and relax your jaw and throat...he will love it....hopefully

(Its no problem! I actually just messaged you that in the private message too lol 😅 Have a good night and I look forward to continuing this tomorrow 😉😊)

Local Time:
“Sure.” Max grinned as he reached inside and pulled out some whipped cream from the bag. “Anyplace in particular you wanna start out with?” He asked suavely.

Local Time:
Nessa blushed and grabbed the can of whipped cream from his hand while she bit her lip. "Oh I have an idea of where I'm starting." Nessa dropped to her knees in front of Max, placing the can of whipped cream down for just a second as she slowly finger walked her hands up his legs. While she stared into Max's eyes she began removing his pants, slowly pulling them down, letting his hardened rod free from its confines. "Now like I said....don't move."

Local Time:
Max grinned, unsure of what was about to happen, but sure that one of them would enjoy this. “Go ahead.” He said, eager to begin, his rod moving slightly in anticipation.

Local Time:
Nessa took a slow deep breath and sprayed a little whipped cream on to Max's rod. She licked her lips once more before sticking out her tongue and, starting at the base, licked the length of Max's rod. The whipped cream slightly covered her lips she reached the tip, gently wrapping her lips around him and slowly taking his rod into her mouth.

Local Time:
“Nhh, ungh.…ohhn…” Max felt a the tingliest feeling as Nessa licked him up and down coated in a sugary paste. He moaned from how good her tongue felt, his rod tingling and becoming more erect.

Local Time:
"mmm..mmmm" Nessa moaned softly as she took Max's rod deeper into her throat, tasting every inch of his hard length. Her heart began to race as she listened to his pleasurable moans. Wanting to incite more from him, she looked up into Max's eyes while sucking him harder, swirling her tongue around the tip each time she came back up before diving back down.

Local Time:
“Ohh, nhhh, anhhh…” Max’s rod made him feel closer to cumming than before, feeling his rod getting treated nicely covered in both saliva and cream giving him sensations of ecstasy. “ahhn, Nessa…”

Local Time:
“Ohh, ohh, ahh, ahhn, Ness, a, pant…” Max seemed to be losing his mind slowly as his love pleasured him through his private rod, feeling even closer to cumming already.
He’d be sure that he wouldn‘t be finished after one burst, though. “Ahhnn…”

Local Time:
Max's hot seed filled Nessa's throat, slipping down it like a warm soup. She swallowed every drop as she slowly coaxed out everything, lick and sucking him slowly before pulling back and biting her lip. "I hope you enjoyed that my love. You can have that whenever you want."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom