RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The Darkness Made Light

Local Time:
12:34 PM
“Ugh! An elf! Wait, did you say ‘husband’? She’s not just your slave?” The woman recoiled as if Nessa was some plague. Max was angry at them for aggravating Nessa, and he held her arm and pulled her close. “That’s correct. And you’d better not make an enemy out of either of us.” The other one piped up now: “Ugh, seriously? What do you possibly see in her?” Max turned to look at Nessa‘s face and kissed her lips for a second before turning back. “It’s not only me who is seeing something special: you two also can’t see someone as equal as you are.” He said, holding her close. The two women scoffed. The second piped up once more: “Wait, aren’t you the little scrap we saw at ol’ Sid’s place?” “Oh my! Now that you mention it…” Max’s eyes glowed for a second with fury. “I think that if you have something to say, you should do it out loud. Otherwise, we shouldn’t be scared of you two.”

(And I think I’ll be sleeping soon: thanks for your presence today, and I look forward to hopefully seeing you tomorrow!😊😉😁)

Local Time:
9:34 AM
Nessa's spine tingled as they remembered her from long ago. She tried to remain strong and keep up her fight, but the fear of what they will try to do to her was about to take over. She wrapped her arms around Max's neck, cling to him for support as she glared at the two women. "I suggest you both leave now, you saw what my husband did to Thorin... someone you both knew back then as well. He and I wont be afraid to do the same to you." Her voice sounded like poison as is left her lips with those threatening words. She was done cowering down like a child.

(Me too im exhausted! lol I hope you have a good night and i look forward to continuing this tomorrow! Thank you for the fun time! 😁 ☺️ ☺️)

Local Time:
Max gritted his teeth as they recoiled like threatened, coiled snakes. “Fine. Not like she was much to begin with anyway.” Max’s eyes seemed to flare, but he restrained himself for the moment. As they walked out of sight, Max turned to Nessa and gave an apologetic smile: “I’m very sorry that you had to go through that, Nessa.”

Local Time:
”Don’t worry. Not while I’m around.” He said, holding her close.
Luckily, David arrived to lighten the mood. “Hey, you two!…why the sad faces? I thougth we were partying!”

Local Time:
And Max certainly didn’t object, as he started to lead her through the dance and stared into her face lovingly. “Ah…this is just what I needed.” He said.

Local Time:
Nessa twirled around the dance floor with Max, giggling and enjoying every second of her time. She didn't know, however, that in the background of the crowd the two women from before were watching

The two horrible women watched from the back, sneering and planning on how they would get back at Nessa for daring to threaten them. They had remembered how easy she was to scare as a child and knew that they just needed to get her away from the mage so they could have her as their new slave and remind her of how low she was.

Local Time:
Max smiled as he gripped her waist and danced with her in the lowly-lit ballroom, enjoying her presence with his every fiber and smiling as he waltzed with her. David managed to find himself several different partners at once while Henry smirked and took some snippets of food for himself.

(I was thinking of maybe, if you’re ok with it, putting Max and Nessa in different situations where they meet different characters like Sonic or Goku, for example😅🤣and put those things in the “AU” RP category)

Local Time:
Nessa rolled her eyes as she saw the multiple women fighting to dance with David before resting her head on Max's shoulder. She felt the world melt away as she danced with him, not thinking about anything other than her love for him.

(Yea that would be fun! I would love to see a fight where Max and Goku team up against a horrible villain! Plus David's macho man attitude and Goku's want to find a worthy training opponent would be hilarious!)

Local Time:
(Perfect! I’ll tell you once I get the thing up and running later!😅)
Max felt the same as he embraced her closely, his doubts and insecurities washing away slowly as she loved him as much as he loved her back. I couldn’t ask for anything more, I say from the bottom of my heart…

Local Time:
Nessa's heart soared in her chest. No matter how many times she felt Max's loving embrace, it always felt like the first time. She was completely and irrevocably in love with Max. He was you prince, her night in shining, her savior, her one and only Max. Nothing will every be more important to me than you my darling, with every fiber of my being, you are my world.

Local Time:
(I honestly legit don’t know what to do here besides continuing what’s already been stated enough, unless you want more of their mental love confessions😅)

Local Time:
(We can do a wholesome pregnancy arc before we bring in Ambrose and Sid again to help Nessa deal with some trauma and make her grow!😃We’d need to make up a name for their kid☺️)

Local Time:
(Sounds good to me!😁)

Max yawned as the dance neared its end. He looked outside and saw the sun starting to set in the distance, creating a nice, orange glow in the room around them through the windows. “Well, I’d say this has been something I won’t forget for years to come!” He says, nuzzling her nose playfully.

Local Time:
Nessa giggled and nuzzled her nose to Max's as well, adoring his playful affection. "Every day with you my love is a dream. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." She rested her head on Max's shoulder and smiled happily. If only she knew the surprise that was brewing inside her, waiting to be discovered.

Local Time:
About a week after the party while Nessa and max were resting peacefully in their bed back home, Nessa started to feel a turning within her stomach. She quickly got out of bed and rushed to the bathroom, closing the door and hunching over the toilet as she upchucked. What in the world? I didn't eat anything different from what I normally eat...

Local Time:
Max smiled as he laid in his bed with her. The party ended nicely, and the king had arranged transportation for them to return home. David was at his own house while Henry made himself comfortable on the couch downstairs. Max was surprised, of course, when she ran out and went into the restroom and heard an odd noise. “Nessa? Nessa?? Nessa, what’s wrong? Are you ok??” He asked, worried.

Local Time:
Nessa coughed once she was finished and rinsed out her mouth before brushing her teeth, "I dont know what came over me, i just started feeling so nauseous and had to throw up..." Nessa's eyes suddenly widened as she started thinking back to when she last had her monthly bleed. She couldn't remember having it since before she and Max first ever made love together. There's no way....has it really been that long already?

Local Time:
“Are you sure? Did you eat anything odd?” He asked, coming over and holding her shoulders warmly. His brows furrowed with worry as he caressed her softly and slowly.

Local Time:
"No I just ate dinner with you last night and all we had was some chicken and vegetables like normal...Max..you don't think I'm.." Nessa looked up into Max's eyes, wondering what might be happening and if her suspicions were true. She was already late for her monthly bleed by a few weeks and they had already made love so may times, surely there was a chance...right?

Local Time:
“What? What do you think it is?” He thought this through and came to a few conclusions, but he wasn’t too sure about it. “Are you sick?”

Local Time:
"No I think I might be...um...pregnant." As the words left her mouth, Nessa's lips tingled. She had always dreamed of becoming a mom, but with the very high chance of it being reality, Nessa felt nervous along with excited. She hoped Max would be excited, they had never discussed if he wanted children.

Local Time:
Max was shocked. He looked her dead in the eye for a second before asking again: “Are you sure it’s pregnancy?” He asked, his tone lined with excitement.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom