RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The Darkness Made Light

Local Time:
12:48 PM
“I breathes in…surely enjoyed that, darling…” Max whispered; just having came, his speech was a bit slow. He sat up slowly and looked into her eyes before grabbing her arms and pulling her to his side on the bed. He then reached over to his bag and pulled out a small, black vibrator, and he smiled as he loomed over her on the bed. “…whenever you’re ready, dear.”

Local Time:
9:48 AM
Nessa's eyes widened and heart skipped a beat. He legs tingled all the way up to her already wet slit just from imagining what this was going to feel like. As she nestled herself into the soft bed and pillows, Nessa spread her legs wide for Max, giving him access to enact any dark and devious plan he had dreamt up for her. "I'm always ready for you my love."

Local Time:
Max grinned as he turned the vibrator on and rubbed it next to her clit, getting her stimulated a bit to start. He also reached over and kissed her on the lips, his blush making his feelings evident and his boner, still erect, making his intents apparent.

Local Time:
“Mmh, nnh, nghah…” Max moaned and groaned as he kissed her lips, holding the vibrator near her and pushing it in slightly further as his hips grinded against hers, their skin touching filling him with feelings of pleasure and love.

Local Time:
Nessa felt more alive than ever before as Max's rod pushed deep inside her while the vibrator hummed against her sensitive clit. As Max kissed her, she ran her fingers through his hair, gently grabbing a handful of it as the pleasure intensified. That little vibrator felt like magic against her pulsating bud, sending pleasure shocks throughout her entire body. "Oh Max! This is amazing! UGH! I can't get enough of this!"

Local Time:
Max’s rod grew to its max width as it thrusted in her a little faster, the vibrator pushed further against her clit and his other hand groping her soft and bouncy boobs as he passionately kissed her lips more, caressing his one and only Nessa to make her feel as loved as she could. “Mmmh…Nessa, ahh…nggh…”

Local Time:
Nessa's mind, body, and soul were swimming in the waves of passion that rocked her body as her beloved Max thrusted inside her. The vibrator only added to both their pleasure as it made Nessa clench her vaginal muscles around Max's rod, gloving him tighter than before. She was getting closer to cumming with each thrust from Max. Her one true love making her feel this way was more than she could ever ask for. "M..Max you're going to make me...." Her voice trailed off into a powerful moan as she tried to hold her orgasm, wanting them to both enjoy each other's release together.

Local Time:
“I-I’m..ready, my dear-ngghh…!” Max groaned and moaned as he came into her, accidentally dropping the vibrator as he released his seed into her once more and arching his back. “Nnngghh...ahhhh…” Max smiled as he slowly came to from the overflow of sensations in his body, his head resting on her chest and looking at her face.
This didn’t seem like any different night from the ones they had before besides the new toys, but he was certain that something special had been added to this already beautiful relationship, consummating their new marriage in bonded love forever.

Local Time:
Nessa's cries of pleasure resonated off the walls of their room as her legs wrapped tightly around Max's waist during their shared orgasm ripped through them in a glorious burst of emotion and passion. She trembled underneath Max's body weight while holding his closely to her chest. He was already the most perfect man for her and now, with their marriage consummated and their love once again marked with a powerful night of love making, Nessa was bound to him for the rest of her life. She would never goa a day without tending to his every need and want, making sure he was taken care of and loved for the rest of time. "I love you so much Max. You are the only person who holds my heart and soul."

Local Time:
“You must’ve memorized that by heart, right?” He chuckled. “And I must be the luckiest man alive to have been given such a beautiful and loyal maiden as you…” He said before giving her one more kiss and wrapped his arms around her in an embrace, his legs kicking up the blankets behind them to land on them as he removed his rod, now limp, and nuzzled against her warm and soft body.

Local Time:
And so they slept, in each other’s arms, their marriage taking another step into full fruition: the only thing left was to ensure offspring would enlighten their lives even further.
But some old enemies would soon return, more powerful and destructive than ever before. It was only a matter of time before they made their reappearances to enact their revenge against the power couple, just a few days later…

Max yawned as he awoke in the pretty bed. He remembered the events from the night before after a moment of thought and immediately turned over to Nessa, who laid beside him, and gave her a peck on the cheek. He stayed in bed a little longer to wait until the sunlight completely shone through their bedroom, wanting to greet her to a beautiful day.

Local Time:
Nessa smiled softly with her eyes still closed as she started to wake. Her dreams, more memories than anything, were of their passionate night together. Slowly she opened her eyes and looked up at Max with sleepy yet loving eyes. "Good morning my love, I hope you slept well." She slowly pushed herself up slightly and placed a soft and gentle kiss on Max's lips before pressing her forehead to his.

Local Time:
“I certainly did, thanks to you.” He said. After a few moments, he pulled back and slowly got out of bed to get dressed for the day. “I think for today we can explore the capital a bit more before we return home, what do you say, love?” He asked, reaching for his robes and cloak.

Local Time:
"I would enjoy that very much darling." Nessa rose from the bed slowly, stretching out her arms above her head before grabbing her normal style dress and slipping slowly out of the lingerie she was still wearing. As the delicate fabric pooled around her ankles and her regular attire was slipped into place, Nessa started to wonder when was the last time she had her monthly blood. She had been so wrapped up in everything that has happened over the short time she had been with Max that it completely slipped her mind. Surely it would come soon, there was no way she would get pregnant that quickly....right? After they dressed and walked out of the room, Henry, being the little monster he is, came sneaking up behind them and pounced on Max's back.

Local Time:
“Ack! Ahahaha!” Max giggled at Henry tickling him, and he climbed around until he rested on his shoulder, licking himself. David grinned as he came out of their adjacent room: “Ahaha! There’s my lucky boy! Man, I gotta say, that ruckus you were making last night was pretty loud.” Max rolled his eyes as he tried to ignore that while giggling more.
”Come on guys, let’s see what we can enjoy today before we go back home tomorrow.”
”You’re leaving so soon??” The king asked, overhearing Max’s comment and rushing forward from another bedroom nearby. “But you just came all this way, and bothered so much for me and my kingdom!” Max cocked his head. “?”
”I mean that you ought to stay a bit longer! Let me cherish you as heroes with a party before you decide to leave, and then I can arrange transportation for you all!” Max looked at the other two, confused and embarrassed. “Well…um, guys? What do you think?”

Local Time:
Nessa rested her head on Max's other shoulder, letting Henry keep his spot, and smiled softly. "I wouldn't mind either way my love, but a party does sound fun as a little going away even after our time here in the capital."
"Yea a party would be good, that way I can tell the story of my bravery and strong fighting throughout the battle." David's words left a bad taste in the air as everyone rolled their eyes, knowing full well that Max was the true hero.

Local Time:
Max giggled as he turned back to the king, nodding. “Sure, we would love to.” “Excellent! We’ll have it straight away, a full day in all your honor!” Max felt unsure about a whole day of partying, but he certainly wasn’t going to argue or complain to the king about it.
“Now then, I trust you can find suitable clothing in your rooms’ closets yourselves! I’ll call you when you’re ready!” He said before huffing down the large staircase that led to the lobby and hallways of the castle. Max rubbed the back of his head, clearly insecure, but David patted his back: “Don’t worry about it too much, Max. I can give you some advice for large parties if you want!” “No, no, I think I’ll be fine, thanks.” Max replied with smile. You’ve taken down an evil elf and a black mage, you should be fine with a party full of aristocrats!

Local Time:
Nessa pulled at Max's arm gently, wanting to go back to the room with Max to start looking through the clothing and modeling some of the outfits for him. "Come on sweetheart, we don't want to be late for our own party." She giggled and smiled at Max, feeling like a giddy school girl.

Local Time:
“Yeah, you’re right.” He said, feeling more comfortable about since he was with her. Looking through, he took some of Nessa’s opinions into account as he chose some clothes for himself. “How does this look to you?” (You can make up something for him!)

Local Time:
Nessa looked over the simple black button up shirt and matching black slacks and tilted her head. Something was missing, something that would give off that perfect sense of manly elegance that Max never seemed to see in himself. "Here, put this on with it darling." Nessa held up a plum purple tie and wrapped it around Max's neck, elegantly tieing it into place and tightening it just enough without choking him. "There...that's perfect."

Local Time:
Max smiled and looked in the mirror. “I agree.” He said, turning to her and kissing her again while smiling. He could hear David rushing outside, followed by a meow, so he figured that he and Henry were already ready to go to the party. “Almost ready, dear?”

Local Time:
Nessa walked out of the closet, twirling around to show off the knee length plum purple dress that hugged her curves and had an open back. Matching the tie that she had Max wear made them look like the perfect couple, not that it wasn't already true to begin with. "I'm ready, darling."

Local Time:
Max took her hand and led her down the stairs to blinding lights all around:
Several people of different statuses, but were all nevertheless rich in some way or another. There was a small crowd formed in one spot of the room, and it seemed to be David’s doing. Most of the aristocrats, even though they were saved by them just yesterday, still had odd looks when it came to looking at Nessa as an equal to them. Max did his best to ignore them as he got some refreshments for himself and her.

Local Time:
Nessa stood nervously, rubbing her arm and looking around shyly as she felt some eyes glaring her down. It wasn't her fault she was born an elf, why did they need to treat her so horribly? Trying to shake off the feeling of not being welcome, Nessa walked closer to Max and kissed his cheek. She always felt better with him around, his gaze always capturing hers in a love sick trance that she never wanted to part from.

Local Time:
Their party peace didn’t last long, however, as a pair of willing businesswomen came up to them, wearing revealing clothing and presenting themselves rather inappropriately. “So, this is the little squirt that saved us just the other day? Gotta say, thanks for that, otherwise my elf workers wouldn’t still be here!” Max seemed offended. “That wasn’t my why I…”

Last edited:
Local Time:
Nessa dropped her glass as she saw the two women talking to Max. She had never known their names, but she never forgot the faces of the two women who had would visit her old master Sid on a regular basis. She panicked and started looking around the room for a way out, fearing what they would do if they recognized her.

Local Time:
Max glanced at Nessa and saw her panicking. He slightly offered his arm in defense as he continued talking with them: “I did it because people shouldn’t be allowed to decide to kill someone’s life because of their status.” “Yeah, yeah, cut that crap. I’m wondering what you got under all that magic, would you let me see?” Asked one of them, getting uncomfortably close to Max.

Local Time:
Something primal sparked in Nessa as one got close. Within a matter of milliseconds, wind furling from her speed, Nessa stood in between Max and the woman, breathing heavily as her eyes glowed a hellish red with a dominant growl from her throat. "Don't you dare touch my husband!"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom