RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The Darkness Made Light

Local Time:
2:50 AM
"I-I'm sorry..." Sid bowed his head and continued to lead the group on their path to the elven forest. He was surprised by Nessa's bravery and strong will. She had changed so much since he had last saw her.

Nessa smirked and continued to walk at Max's side, cutely bumping her hip into his, hoping he found the fight within her attractive. David was still trying not to laugh as he kept remembering Sid trembling like a leaf in the wind from Nessa's arrow while Henry grumbled softly and tried to relax.

Local Time:
5:50 AM
Max chuckled to himself as he blushed, an erection slightly growing just from her physical contact. He leaned over and played with Magnus’ face slightly with his fingers. “Goochi-goochi-goo!”
(Sorry! I just had musical rehearsal, and now I’ll be heading home in a few minutes, so I’ll be gone a little longer😓)

Local Time:
Nessa giggled and blushed at the wholesome sight of Max playing with Magnus. She had never seen a father who loved his child so much before.

Sid had to fight back a gag as he heard Max say those baby words. He had never been one to like children, especially babies.

(Its alright! I hope rehearsals went well and don't worry about it, if i have to go you know i will tell you😁)

Local Time:
(They went fine, thank you!😁😊)
Max smiled as he finished the quick play and looked over to Sid. He smirked, knowing he was holding something back but he couldn’t say it. Part of him felt bad, the other part felt glee: “Hey! Must suck to stay quiet for once, huh?” Henry chuckled sadistically, being a cat, of course.

Local Time:
Sid ground his teeth before taking a calming breath and looking down at the map. He wanted to hurry up and finish this journey as fast as he could so he didn't have to stay around Max and Nessa for much longer. As the day dragged, having already traveled for many miles, it started to become dark out, making it hard for Sid to see the map. "I guess we will need to make camp for the night, I cant see the map and I'm sure that your...son...could use some rest as well."
"For the first time in my life, I agree with Sid. We should let Magnus rest my love. We also need to maintain our strength if we are going to be traveling for much longer." Nessa tucked herself close to Max's chest, nuzzling her head under his chin as she held Magnus close.

Local Time:
“You’re right.” He turned to Sid. “Me and David will take turns keeping watch. Sid, you sleep in your tent with David, I’ll be with Nessa, Magnus and Henry.” He declared his plan as he magically lifted up the tents and started arranging them, making sure that Nessa and Magnus got the best pillows and blankets.

Local Time:
"Thank you my love, you always take such good care of me." Nessa kissed Max passionately on the lips before climbing into the tent and curling up with Magnus in their sleeping spot.

Sid sighed and looked over at David with an annoyed expression before nodding towards Max. "Thank you..." Slowly Sid climbed into the tent and laid down, figuring he could at least just sleep through the night and try to avoid any more lovey dovey crap from Max and Nessa.

Local Time:
Max stayed outside, sitting down on the ground and watching around. With nothing to do, he looks around and sees if he can play with something nearby. “Hmm…will-o-the-wisps, maybe…” He whistled out into the woods for a second.
A minute or two later, a small and blue fiery figure came leaping his way. It skidded to a stop, looking up at his face as he sat on the ground, and chittered curiously.
“Well, hey there! What’s your name?”

Local Time:
The small creature twirled around playfully and continued to chitter as it stepped closer to the tent that Nessa and Magnus were sleeping in.
As Nessa slept. Magnus gurgled and waved his arms in the air playfully as he saw the blue creature. "Gah..gah.." His soft coos seemed to make the blue creature chitter happily.

Sid sat up and looked at the small blue creature with wonder. "Is...is that really an Azul nymph?"

Local Time:
"Yes, they are very rare creatures that only come to those who bare no ill will towards others. What is this one doing here though?" Sid stared in amazement at the Azul nymph, listening to its chittering. The small creature turned and hissed at Sid before scurrying into the tent with Nessa and Magnus.

(No problem I actually have to go as well so I can try to sleep for work! Good night and I hope to see you rather tomorrow or soon lol 😁 🤣)

Local Time:
(Alright, I’m here for now!😁😅)

“I just called it. I whistle into the woods and sometimes they’ll come out. I met them on my travels alone before I met Nessa, so she’s never seen one. Not with me around, at least.” Max explains Before going into the tent and pulling the nymph back out. “Hey, Wispy, we can play, but they[’re trying to sleep, ok?” The nypmh thought for a second until it finally nodded.

Local Time:
(Awesome! 😁)

Sid couldn't believe it, this young and seemingly inexperienced mage was able to just call an Azul nymph like it was his fricken pet. "That...that's amazing...they just come to you as if they were your pet without a single hesitation?" From within the tent, Magnus started to get fussy and whine, wanting Max to hold him and play since Nessa was asleep.

Local Time:
Max heard Magnus, put the nymph down and rushed over to pick up Magnus. “Ugh, go to sleep, little fella!” He whispered while booping him softly. He turned back to Sid. “Yeah, I guess? They’re not as rare as unicorns though, right? Even though I’ve played with a colt of their own once…” The nymph on the ground looked up and waved at Magnus with a cheerful face.

Local Time:
Jealousy start to boil in Sid's blood, how was it fair that he had been searching his whole life to try and see the same mystical creatures that just seem to come to Max upon command. "Well nymphs in general are not as rare, but the Azul nymph is normally almost impossible to find. I guess they are just about as rare as unicorns. Wait...You played with a unicorn colt?!"

Local Time:
“Yeah. It was fun, and it’s not as dangerous as they don’t have their horns all sharpened: they just look like little nubs!” He joked, clearly not getting the big deal after being away from society’s expectations for so long as he put down Magnus to play with nymph for a bit with him.

Local Time:
Magnus giggled and squealed as the nymph played with him, tickling his stomach and nuzzling his face while chittering playfully. "How did you even get close enough without the mother killing you?! Unicorns are said to be overly protective of their young and most of the time just kill whatever comes near them." Sid was almost sounding like a whiny child due to the jealousy laced in his voice.

Local Time:
“I’ve heard that they can sense emotions and don’t let others get close to them wih feelings of hurt, just like these wisps-uh, I mean, nymphs.” Max explained, slightly. He hadn’t really cared much about the facts except the ones that played in his favor anyway, so he wasn’t ever too sure of anything. He wouldn’t admit this, of course.

Local Time:
"Hmph! I guess you're just so perfect then." Sid was started to act like a spoiled brat without even realizing it. He had always wanted to see a unicorn or Azul nymph and had been searching for years to be able to do so. Then again, he had to admit to himself that his intentions were most likely the cause of it, along with the fact that he had always dragged Nessa along and would beat her if they started to lose track of whatever they were looking for.

Local Time:
“Well, nobody’s perfect, especially not you or me. Maybe Nessa or Magnus…but my point is you don’t need to be perfect to be loved, right? Because I certainly feel as though I am…and I bet you can be too if you start again somewhere.” Max said. Even he felt odd at standing up for Sid, but he knew it’d be the right thing to do.

Local Time:
Sid wasn't sure if Max was trying to be genuine or just make fun of him with his comment about being loved. No one had ever truly loved Sid which made him believe it was all just a game that people played with each other to gain something from the other person. He figured it was just better to just take what you wanted without having to dance around like a fool, fawning over some other person just to get what they wanted. "Love....isn't this all just a game? Something you and Nessa are playing just to gain something from each other?" While Sid was talking to Max, the nymph continued to play with Magnus, making the child squeal and roll on his back and gurgling as the nymph playfully shook Magnus's feet and hands around.

Local Time:
Max took this comment from Sid seriously, being as sensitive as he is, starting to doubt the validity of his marriage with and love for Nessa, thinking if it was love or lust that kept them together. He shook his head in disgust. “Don’t make me question such things. As long as love exists, I know it’ll prevail…I’ve been taught that ever since I was young, but only with Nessa did it actually start to make sense. And you’re not getting me to question my life that easily.”

Local Time:
Sid leaned back and sighed as he crossed his arms over his chest. "I just don't see what love is really worth. People parading around and kissing each other...Why dance around playing some charade when you can just take what you want from the person and be done with them?" He could see the change in Max for a second and felt that maybe he was misunderstanding something. "What is love to you then?"
On the side, the nymph gently started nudging Magnus as the little baby started to fall asleep in the grass, making soft grunting sounds as he started to dream.

Local Time:
Max picked up Magnus, now sleeping after a moment, and put him slowly back in Nessa’s arms before coming back out. “Love…is sacrifice. Love, I think, is desiring anything and everything that is good for someone, even if they hate you for it. Even if they don’t want it. Because you know what’s good for them. And taking something from someone implies that they’re less than you are if they are being mistreated as such. And that’s never a good thing. In my eyes, at least.” Max said with a shrug.

Local Time:
"So...you're not just trying to gain something from Nessa? You honestly just want to be with her and make her happy?" Sid was at a loss, he had always just taken whatever he wanted from others. Money, power, possessions, and even using women to get out his sexual urges, but he never felt a connection to someone who he honestly wanted to make happy before.

Local Time:
Max smirked. “Well, maybe you never gave anybody any reason to try o make you happy.” Max said with a smirk. “But I’ll give you another chance to.”

Local Time:
"I..I guess I could try to talk to someone some time...I just don't know what to say to get them to be interested in me." Sid relaxed a small bit as she spoke, letting his shoulders slump. He took a second to look back into his own tent and saw the goliath David sleeping and snoring loudly. "Are you going to tell me that even this....brute has been able to find love in his life?"

Local Time:
“…He’s found competition for it, yeah!” Max joked as he laughed.
“But love doesn’t even need to be between the opposite sex. Platonic love still exists, you konw.”

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom