RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The Darkness Made Light

Local Time:
12:30 AM
Max blushed as his rod was fiddled with and he already felt hot and ready again for its final destination. “…you wanna go for another round? I can’t remember if we’ll get another kid from this or not.” He said jokingly, smiling at her while holding her close and slowly grinding his hips against hers. Of course he wouldn’t mind if they got another child to share with Magnus: the boy could use a good friend at his age.

(sniff Are we getting another kid in here? If yes, I’d like a girl this time😅🤣)

Local Time:
9:30 PM
"Mmmm! Ohhhhh..." Nessa moaned and bit her lip softly as Max grinded against her. She would be willing to give Max however many children he wanted. "Oh Max, your such a bad boy." She was more ready than Max could ever understand. Feeling a little adventurous, Nessa took a chance and mad a small request, "Max...I want you to take me from behind." She slowly got up on to her hands and knees and turned herself around, facing her backside to Max.

(I wouldn't mind bringing another child into this and I would love to have it be a girl!😁)

Local Time:
Max grinned as he looked at her butt and wet slit now facing him, practically begging to be filled up. “Ohohohoh, look who’s calling me a bad boy!” He said, moving forward and leaning to have himself almost on top of her, his rod moving in between her cheeks as his arms reached and gripped her smooth waist. “Yummy…” He said, eager to indulge himself in his loving wife.

(sniff This is such a perfect family🥹🤧)

Local Time:
Nessa smiled and bit her lip as she felt Max's rod press against her. Anticipation brewed deep inside her as Max's hands held tightly on to her waist. She wanted him to ravage her body and do whatever he wanted to her. Her slit only got wetter as she waited for Max to take her body and claim it as his own. She couldn't help but feel naughty with the position she was in. "I guess I'm just a bad girl, aren't I Max? I think you need to punish me."

(🤧🥹 so beautiful)

Local Time:
“Oh~, I couldn’t agree…more!” Max answered, pushing his sword into her wet sheath again, gripping her buttcheeks as he pushed it in and moaning slightly as he felt her wet slit around him again. “Mmhh…ahh, Nessa, you’ve been expecting me, I see~” He said with a grin.

Local Time:
"Ahh! Ohhhhh!" The sudden thrust of Max's rod deep into her tight slit sent electricity coursing through her body. The way he felt inside her in this position was a whole new level of pleasure that drove Nessa crazy. She blushed as Max teased her about how wet she was and held her buttcheeks tightly, getting her even more turned on with his slightly cocky attitude. "Oh yes Max! Punish your naughty little elf wife."

Local Time:
“Oh, of course, my dear,” Max said, feeling more dominant as he started to cycle his thrusts again, starting out slow but playing with her cheeks as he pushed into her again and again. “Ah, ahh, anh, ahn, nnh,”

Local Time:
“Of course, nnh, my dear: mnhah, mnhh,” Max moaned as he thrust into her some more, his rod enveloped into her wet folds as they fudged on the bed. He leaned over some more and played with her nipples some more as well, reaching out under her and fiddling and pinching them lightly. “No wonder Magnus gave us so many stops on the way here.” He teased her.

Local Time:
"Uhuh, ahh, mmha!" Nessa's nipples tingled under Max's touch. They were already so sensitive due to her breastfeeding Magnus, that even the smallest touch sent jolts through her entire body. breastmilk started to drip from her nipples as Max teased and played with them. She blushed as Max hinted at how big and supple her breasts had become by mentioning Magnus. "Oh you're so bad Max. Ahhh! I know you want to suck on my nipples again baby. Ohhhhhh! Go ahead and do what ever you want to me." Nessa instigated Max's dirty thoughts, wanting him to ravage her in more ways than ever before.

Local Time:
Max only grinned more as his breath became more heated and he kept thrusting, the smacking noises of their skin turning him on more and and groping her more and more, taking a few breaks to fiddle with her precious hair. “Nnh, mmh, mnahah, nnhah,” He moaned as he caressed his cheek against her back and almost hugged her from his stance as he kept thrusting.

Local Time:
"Ahh, aha, mmmh, Oh Max, your making me feel so good, you going to make me burst!" Nessa's body was getting hotter as Max's rod thrusted deeper and deeper into her. She was getting closer to her climax with each passing moment. "Ohh! Oh my- Ngh!..Ahhhh!" Before she had a chance to say anything, Nessa reached her release, her wet sheath tightening around Max's rod as her juices made everything wetter.

Local Time:
“Nngh…Oohh, ahhn…!” Max felt her climax reached and felt like cumming already sensing her fluids spew onto his rod and came too at the feeling, Nessa’s insides getting even more coated from their bursts and Max heaving a long sigh in pleasure, his back arched again as he spurted. Almost panting, he leaned over to Nessa’s side and glanced at her, blushing and looking at her lovingly before kissing her cheek.

Local Time:
Nessa blushed and nuzzled her head against Max's. If she were a cat like henry, she would be purring loudly right now. As her body still trembled from their combined orgasm, Nessa pulled herself close to Max and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I love you so much Max. You are my one true love." Both the tips of her ears and her cheeks were bright pink as she nuzzled her face into Max's neck.

Local Time:
Max felt a bit tickled as she nuzzled into her neck and chuckled lightly as he hugged her tight and slowly peppering her cheek with kisses. “You know I wouldn’t have anyone else, dear Nessa.” He said as he tried to continue to show her all of his love, which he knew to be an impossible task.

Local Time:
Nessa was finally feeling whole again after everything that happened. All her fears were finally being dashed away by Max's love and affection. Every small kiss that he placed on her sent small tingling sensations throughout her skin. It felt as though time stood still as she cuddled close to Max, relishing in his warm embrace.

Local Time:
Max kept hugging as he held her closer and kept kissing her. “Of course I’ll never leave you, after all we’ve been through: I care too much at this point that if I did it would break me. We can do this as many times as you wish, dear. And now that you’re a royal,” He paused and looked at her face. “I now know I’ve actually married a real princess.” He said with a blush.

(Oh no, not again, sniff🥲)

Local Time:
Max's embrace warmed Nessa down to her soul, feeling like she was the luckiest girl to ever exist. Him calling her a princess made her turn as red as a rose. Her heart was pounding in her chest with love and devotion to Max. He was the only person in existence who could make her feel this way. As soon as Max had mentioned them going as many times as she wanted, Nessa's eyes widened. She certainly would be able to keep going, giving Max all the pleasure he could ever want and need, but hearing it out loud made her more flustered than ever before. She looked deeply into his eyes with a mixture of love, excitement, and dedication as she spoke. "Max, I..I want you to do whatever you want to me...whether it be ravaging my body or just holding me close. I want to be with you in every way possible."

(Oh my gosh it's so beautiful🥹)

Local Time:
(sniff sniff😭🤧)
Max nodded as he held her close to his body, feeling her warmth in her face and her core as if it were flowing through him, having her love and devotion touch him everywhere he could and filling him with the love he always knew he had, but could never get enough of, blushing and panting slightly from the pleasure he had experienced as he tried to calm down and let the moment play itself out, his arms around her and hugging her as their chests pressed against each other. He could never get enough of her, a fact that would seem to make his rod erect yet again, despite him already gone through 2 rounds with her, dripping wet. “Well, if you’re ready…” he said with a smirk.

Local Time:
The fire that Max was able to ignite within Nessa was always strong and burned brighter than the sun. His love was all she would ever need to continue fighting in life. With his arms wrapped around her and is strong body pressing against her, Nessa could feel herself getting hotter by the second. Her heart was racing and her body was acting on it's own as she wrapped her leg over his hips and softly started grinding against Max's erection. Her slit was already dripping wet, making it easy to glide herself across his length, as she teased not just him but herself as well. She wanted him inside her so badly, but she was going to have him take control and dominate her body. "I'm always ready for you Max, now show me just how powerful and strong my handsome mage is." She teased and egged on Max's ego.

Local Time:
(Are you having trouble writing something up for this scene now?😅It might just be me, but I think you’re running out of metaphors to fill up your replies with🤣)

“Oh, with pleasure!” He said, his heated body getting ready once more and rubbing his rod against her slit again as he pushed his face into her chest and licked around her supple skin. “Mmh, yummh…” He muttered, covered by her breasts as his rod glided along her slit and through her thighs, making him feel even hornier and wrapping his arms around her back. She asked for it, and he certainly wasn’t going to try and disappoint his love in bed once more and enjoy himself completely in her body.

Local Time:
(Im sorry! I'm trying to match the passion Max is showing for Nessa 😅 i was gonna have us go back to everyone else after this lol 😅)

Sparks of electricity filled Nessa's body in response to Max's touch. She leaned her head back and moaned as Max teased her breasts. His thick rod was already bringing her immense pleasure without even being inside her yet. Her thighs started to heat up and tremble as she moved her hips just enough to make Max push into her as he glided along her wetness. The sudden rush of ecstasy filled her body and mind. She gently scratched her nails over his back as he filled her completely. "Oh baby, you're getting me so hot."

Local Time:
(Oh, that’s ok, yeah!😁If you can’t think up of enough things to say, that’s fine too; you don’t need to have a paragraph every time you reply, if that makes sense. A wave of words isn’t necessary to explain even the most simplest of emotions, you know😉)

Max moaned softly as his rod happened to slide right into Nessa’s already-damp pussy, slipping in as if he was practically made for her at this point, letting himself getting soaked and almost sliding out just as easily, making his thrusting even faster than normal as if he were covered in lube, licking and sucking on her breasts as she sat in his lap, making it look like she was wearing him now, a big and warm coat that she just couldn’t seem to take off.

Local Time:
(laughs nervously yea, I need to just relax more, sorry😅)

Every thrust from Max felt like a heaven to Nessa. His tongue swirling around her nipples and coaxing out small amounts of her breastmilk was driving her crazy. Her moans were getting louder as his attack on her wet pussy intensified. She found herself moving in sync with him as she straddled his lap. She could even hear the sound of her juices squishing and squirting as Max's rod was repeatedly buried deep inside her. It didn't take him long to bring Nessa close to another orgasm with his expert movements. "Ahhh, anhhh, yes Max, right there, you're going to make me cum baby, ugghh!"

Local Time:
“Nnnhh, mmh, anhh, ahh,” Max kept moaning as he lifted his head up and kissed her passionately on the lips as he kept thrusting into her, the guarantee of another child being imminent as his rod throbbed at getting ready to cum soon already as it thrust in and out of her, his tip opening slightly inside of her getting ready to unleash his pent-up pleasure once more. “Mm, Nessa, Mph, Mmah,” He moaned as he groped her breasts and waist, thrust his rod, and kissed her lips, playing with her tongue as well as he enjoyed and got a bit rougher, just about hitting her womb with how far into her he was thrusting.

(Yeah, surfer dude/hippie voice🏄‍♂️☮️ you just gotta enjoy the story’s flow and mellow out, man!🤣)

Local Time:
Nessa's breathing became labored as Max thrusted harder into her. She could feel his rod throbbing as he was about to fill her once again with his hot and sticky cream. Her moans were almost turning into screams of pleasure as she finally got to the brink of her release. "Mmmph, mmmh, Ahhah! Max I..I can't hold it I'm..Im cumming! Ugghh!" Nessa's walls clenched around Max's rod and covered him in her hot liquid. Her orgasm feeling even more powerful than the last due to Max's roughness. She arched her back so much from the pleasure that it forced her breasts into Max's face.

(pouts shoosh...I feel like im being boring if i don't try to match my RP partner's "post length" if that makes sense lmao 😅🤣)

Local Time:
“Mmph!-Mmmmm…” Max licked a bit more of her breasts as he climaxed with her one more time, his blush apparent around her breasts and his breathing heated as he lets out his cream into her, making an overflow and having some spill out onto their legs. Funnily, his exhales into her breasts made raspberries on her skin as his rod slipped out on its own, dripping wet and a bit limp. His eyes were closed as he let the pleasure wash over him, his day reaching its peak only because he got to be with her. His arms were around her waist at this point and were bringing Nessa in for a small hug as he nuzzled with her. “Mmmh…Nessa…”

(I can understand that; still, just don’t be too hard on yourself. Even if it’s simple, as long as it gets the point across, that’s still good, if you know what I mean.😊)

Local Time:
Nessa's breathing was ragged as she curled up to Max. Her entire body was still tingling from their love making, something that happened every time. She placed multiple soft kisses on Max's lips and forehead, while she kept one hand placed gently on his cheek. He had made her horrible day turn into one of perfection with just his attention and love. "My darling Max..." She gently wrapped her arms behind his neck and relished in their post-orgasm cuddle. After about an hour of just laying together and cherishing each other, Nessa's motherly instincts kicked into full gear. She had been away from Magnus for long enough and her darling baby was probably hungry. She just hoped that Max didn't take all of her milk for himself during their exploration of each other's bodies. She placed a long but gentle kiss on Max's lips before pulling back and smiling softly. "I think it's time we go back, my love. Magnus is probably missing us terribly by now."

(Thank you, I got too used to another RP I'm in that has some MASSIVE posts lol 😅)

Local Time:
“Hm?…Oh gosh, you’re right!“ He said with urgency and giving her a quick kiss: almost the opposite, he struggled to get off the bed with her and slowly dressed, feeling sleepy but warm from his loving time with her. “yawn...” He had certainly hoped he’d make her day a bit better from the experience, and he thought that it worked. “Ahhh…” He sighed, content with his life as of right now since he had her. His blush nowadays didn’t seem a big surprise, but the fact it seemed plastered on his face at all times seemed to give off a sign of constant love for his wife.
(Ohh,🤣, no problem!)

Local Time:
Nessa giggled and quickly joined Max in getting dressed. She felt like a young giddy girl again after everything they shared in the past few hours. After her dress was laced up and her hair was fixed, She followed Max back out of the house, turning around to give it one last look before they rushed back to the center of the city and looked for Magnus, David, Henry, and Sid.

Sid was trying his best to hold in his annoyance as Magnus was continuously hitting his head and pulling his hair while David was standing only about 10 feet away, flirting with 2 elf women. He knew he agreed to serve Max and Nessa in anyway that they would need, but their son was making it hard to be okay with his new situation. "Little one...that hurts." His voice held an obvious note of annoyance and was lightly shaking as he kept his teeth gritted together.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom