RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The Darkness Made Light

Local Time:
10:44 PM
“Perfect! Let’s see if I can…” He looked around quickly, looking for a musician. He used to be a musician too once, so his head filled with new memories of playing duets with his love. As if his future couldn’t get any brighter! “…there!” He said, rushing out to the tent with instruments lining up the walls inside. “Excuse me! I’d like to order…”
Henry looked around, meanwhile, after sneaking out of Max’s robes, a good snack to eat. He spotted some freshly-caught fish, of course, on a food stand. As he was ready to pounce on a big carp, he spotted a dog nearby, panting stupidly (in his eyes) and looking around with a silly grin on his face. Once he caught sight of Henry, he started barking and running towards him, ready to make a new friend: “Mrrrowww!”

Local Time:
7:44 PM
Sid heard the barking and turn to see what was going on. The sight of the massive dog running towards Henry sent chills down his spine. "Henry!" Sid rushed and picked up the little feline before the dog got too close. He glared down at the dog and slammed his foot down in front of it, making the dog skid to a stop ans whimper as he turned to run away. He didn't even realize the sharp claws that were digging into his arms as Henry frantically clawed his way up towards Sid's neck.

Local Time:
Max came out with two baskets and noticed the commotion. “Oh come on Sid, it’s not like he was going to be hurt!” He called out before walking closer. “Dogs are the most heartfelt creatures in the world, you know!” He said, rubbing the dog’s head before trading Henry for his two packages. “Now, let’s keep going, I’m not quite done shopping.” He said, putting Henry in his hood again. “And now YOU know not to sneak out, right?” He taunted to the cat before walking off again with him, Henry giving a discontented “meow”.

Local Time:
Sid sighed and bowed his head. He felt stupid for assuming the dog would hurt Henry, but at least Max wasn't mad at him. He slowly followed Max as they continued walking through the market.

Nessa and Magnus were trying their best to manage the special treatment every elf was giving them as they walked through the market to thr seamstress. Both make and female elves were going crazy over how Magnus looked. They had never seen a half elf half human before. Once they arrived at the seamstress, Nessa started working out her order for Max's robes.

Local Time:
Max kept going from stand to stand, buying just everything he could for his love, including the typical bouquets, chocolates, almost anything heart-shaped, and everything else he could set his eyes on. “Here, Sid, take this, and this….and this, this, and this…” He said, handing him continual boxes of presents.

Local Time:
Sid was struggling to balance everything that Max was giving him. He didn't even want to walk in fear of dropping something. As he noticed the time he let out a sigh of relief seeing that it was almost time to meet up with everyone "Uh Max...I think it's almost time to return so we can meet up with the rest."

Nessa couldn't believe her eyes as she say the magnificent robes that the seamstress made. She was the fastest seamstress she had ever seen. Once Nessa wrapped up the new robes for Max with the matching dress she also had tailored, she rushed back to the spot by the bridge where everyone was supposed to meet.

Local Time:
“Ah, thanks! Perfect!” He said leading the way to the bridge...
Henry meowed happily as he saw David and pounced to take some of his food. Dave didn’t mind, of course.
“Nessa!” Max smiled as he went over and gave Nessa a heartfelt hug. He then gestured to Sid holding his leaning tower of presents. “I hope you’re ready.” He said, half-giggling.

Local Time:
Nessa's eyes widened and her face and ears turned bright red. Hiw did Max manage to get so much stuff in such a short period of time? She felt that her one gift was pitiful as Sid carried the gifts. She did have one last thing planned especially for Max. "Oh my...Max you didn't need to get so much stuff, im..I'm not worth all that."

Local Time:
Max frowned as he looked her in the eyes. “I beg your pardon, are you serious? Of course you are!!” Max said, hugging her tighter and nuzzling his nose into her neck for a second before pulling back and starting to get his gifts out for her. “Now then, let’s begin!” He said, getting on a nearby bench and motioning for everyone to follow him.

Local Time:
Nessa giggled as Max lead everyone to a bench. She didn't know how she was going to compete with so many gifts, but she hoped her special plan would make up for everything. She quickly followed and sat on the bench, cradling Magnus as he continue to play with her braids. She couldn't help but laugh as she watched Flora and Fawna stare at David in his brilliantly shining elf armor.

Local Time:
Max pulled them off of Sid’s hands one by one: a brilliant straw hat adorned with sunflowers, heart-shaped chocolates, a white elven dress, a flower bouquet, a new elven bow for her arrows, the list went on and on as he kept bringing out more and more, asking how every one of them was and if they were fitting to her tastes. “H-How’s this one, dear?”

Local Time:
Nessa couldn't believe her eyes as she saw each gift. Everything Max had picked out for her was perfect. She started to become more and more self conscious as each gift was unveiled. "Max these are just amazing. Thank you so much my love." She held Max close and kissed him passionately. "I..I hope you like what I got for you darling...I know it's not as many things as what you got me, but I had it specifically made for you." Nessa then opened the box and pulled out the robes she had gotten for Max. The ornate elven details helping to emphasize Max's power.
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Local Time:
(Pretty cool-looking!😁I’ll be gone for a bit, see you soon!)
“Oh, Nessa…” he muttered, taking his new gift and looking it up and down before holding it close to his chest. “Oh, dear, this is perfect!” He said, pulling her close and kissing her cheeks repeatedly. “I ought to put this on right now! You could try the dress that I got you too!” He said, getting up and heading for a restroom nearby, feeling excited.

Local Time:
(No problem! I'll be waiting 😁)
"I'm glad you like it my love." Nessa giggled as she saw Max scurry to try on his new robes. She contemplated putting on her matching dress she had gotten but wanted to try on the one he got her instead. She quickly grabbed the dress he bought her and walked to another restroom to slip it on. She was going to save her special dress for later, when it was just the two of them.

Local Time:
Coming out, Max wore his new clothing and flourished it dramatically and edgily while David clapped giddily. “Oh, Nessa, this is just about perfect!” he proclaimed happily. Though purple was usually my brother’s color…

Local Time:
Nessa soon walked out and twirled around in the beautiful dress that Max got her. She loved how the skirt portion flowed freely as she spun around. Once she saw Max in his new robes, her cheeks turned bright pink along with her ears. He looked so handsome and regal in his elven styled attire. "Max you look so handsome." She walked closer to him, feeling very shy for some reason, and wrapped her arms behind his neck. "I love my dress darling, you really now how to make me feel beautiful."

Local Time:
“As if you already aren’t? You deserve to feel that much, dear.” He said, putting his arm behind her waist and giving her a side hug, his head on her shoulders and his eyes closed for a second. “Ahhh…so then, one more night here, and then we’re on our way back home?” He asked, curious.

Local Time:
Nessa turned to Max and redt both her hands on his shoulder. She hoped that her planned evening would go well. "Yea..I have a special night planned for everyone though. David, Magnus, and Sid will be taken on a small tour of the city by Fawna and Flora while you and I...will be spending some time together."

Local Time:
Max grinned as he turned his head to hers. “Oh, I completely agree with this plan, dear.” He said smugly, reaching his hand down and giving her a playful pinch near her bottom, grinning. He couldn’t wait to get this party started tonight.

Local Time:
Nessa squeaked lightly as he pinched her butt. His new confidence was becoming one her favorite things about him. She soon had Fawna and Flora take the three away as she turned to Max with a soft smile. "Follow me, I'm going to take you to the elven palace." She took his hand in hers while holding the bag with her other dress in the other and started leading him to the illustrious castle that sat in the middle of the city.

Local Time:
Max looked around the inside with awe ins his eyes. “Well, your family left you a nice palace to have your fun in.” He said. He didn’t notice the entendre until after he said this out loud, funnily enough. Woopsie. “So, what was it about this place you took me too for, then?” He asked.

Local Time:
"Well...theres..an elven tradition. Once two people are married, they spend a long night together dancing, cherishing each other, and then....you would chase me around as if you were 'hunting' me and claim your prize once I was captures." She winked and slowly walked her fingers uo his chest. "I just need to change real quick..." With that Nessa scurried away to a small room and changed into her custom made dress, one that was made to try and match his elven attire.
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Local Time:
Max’s blush-you know what, that was evident.
Max felt a new feeling that he didn’t expect to feel tonight: dominance. He grinned as he cracked his knuckles for show. “Well then, what are we waiting for?” He asked with a tone of eagerness, his breath already getting heated.

Local Time:
Nessa could tell that the dancing and cherishing were going to have to wait until later. She bit her lip and looked at Max through hooded eyes as her own wild side started to take control. "Well then, let the chase begin." She quickly turned and started racing through the many halls and darting around pillars as she began their little game of cat and mouse.

Local Time:
Max wasn’t hesitant, immediately running through the palace after her, giggling all the while. He went the opposite way that Nessa went, planning to intercept her. A few moments passed until he heard her footsteps nearby and went in her direction, finding her at the other end of the hallway. Making his way around, he nearly ran into her and quickly grabbed her to spin her around and give her a dip. ”pant pant Well, that was a bit too easy, wasn’t it? Want to go for another round, o…?” He pulled her back up on her feet and hugged her close, cherishing her presence right next to him, cuddling her as if she were a child’s toy with nothing but love to give.

Local Time:
Nessa squealed when Max grabbed her. He was getting good at catching her. She still hadn't let out her full wide side yet, but she figured now was the time. "Oh you're in for a real chase now my love." Within seconds, Nessa twirled out of his arms and bolted through the castle, darting between pillars and passing through secret hallways with a speed she had never shown Max before.

Local Time:
Even Max was surprised at how fast she ran and decided to pick up the pace as well. Deciding to float, he flew after her and the wind slightly whipped behind him, his robes looking impressive behind him as he flew. “Oh Nessa, where are you??? I just want to cuddle!” He called out playfully.

(Sorry I was gone, my school’s wifi got wonky for everyone😓

Local Time:
Nessa giggled through the halls of the palace as she tried to find a place to hide. Her heart was pounding with excitement and adrenaline. She could hear him calling out to her and saying he just wanted to cuddle, but his pursuit for her made her think he wanted something more.

(It's okay! ☺️ I get the same thing at my apartment sometimes haha)

Local Time:
Max grinned as he flew around, attempting to find where Nessa. Rounding a corner, he found her at the other end, and he was ready to tackle and play with her as he flew over: “Found you!!” He said cutely.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom