RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The Darkness Made Light

Local Time:
8:47 PM
Max wasn’t expecting such an emotional or personal comment from Nessa at this time, but he certainly welcomed it with a blush: “And I’m flattered, dear. I would only do this to you, you know~” He said. Moving his hand around again, he felt he crease between her two butt cheeks and slowly lifted up the dress from behind. “How clean. As if begging to be raptured, dear; how suspicious~” He continued to play with her as the spiderweb spread a bit wider, putting her legs further up and her arms to her sides as Max moved his hands up and down her sides and felt the cloth for a bit before slowly moving it up and over her head, revealing her bra, and he rubbed his hands around her waist and belly again to stimulate her senses there, almost to the point of nipping and licking at her sides. “Hm, mm…”

Local Time:
5:47 PM
Nessa was surprised by Max's touch between her cheeks, something he hadn't done before. She moaned and whimpered softly from the feel of his hands roaming her body. She was trembling with pure excitement when he undressed her. She was only wearing a bra, having refused to wear any panties earlier so she didn't have them ruining the look of her dress with a panty line. His soft licks and nibbles at her sides was teasing her more than she could bare, but she refused to beg. She wanted to see just how much he was going to tease and torture her.

Local Time:
As he sucked on her supple skin, knowing how much they were both enjoying this, he put his hand on her slit again and fiddled with it some more as he nuzzled his cheek on her back and traced around with his finger. “Mm…hm…” He made a few noises of pleasure and enjoyment as he played with his loving and lovable toy, his one and only. His bulge in his pants grew bigger as he played with Nessa, and his hand moved her back to the area just below her belly button to rub it softly.

Local Time:
"Mmmm, huuuh..." Max's fingers were driving Nessa crazy as he played with her folds, making soft squishing noises from how wet she was. She could feel her own juices starting to run down her thighs as Max continued to toy with her. She was getting hotter and her core aching to be used. Every small touch from Max sent sparks throughout Nessa's skin. She was biting her lip and arching her back as pleasure was building up inside her. She didn't know how much longer he was going to continue this sexual torture, but she wasn't about to stop him.

Local Time:
Max smiled as he continued, running his fingers down Nessa’s thighs, trying to touch some sensitive spots on the skin of her legs, one hand moving right beneath her core while the other moved around her waist again and traced down the middle of her butt and played there too by opening and closing her cheeks, having her hole exposed and open to getting tickled, which Max did. “How clean everywhere: not a blemish or spot in sight~” He muttered, examining her up and down with intensified interest.

Local Time:
Nessa's eyes were closed and she was blushing brighter than ever before as Max played with both her entrances. She never expected Max to be one for anal play, but she was willing to give him anything he desired; not like she had a choice in the matter anyways. Every inch that he touched was left with a shocking sensation that always raced it's way back to her sensitive nub within his slit. Her moans were filling the hallway as Max continued his torturous exploration of her body.

Local Time:
“Hmm…I suppose it can’t be helped. You really want my piece, don’t you~?” He asked, rubbing her thighs one last time before reaching for his pants and slowly pulling down, his throbbing rod ready for entry as he floated back up and rubbed it between her thighs and against her slit, reaching around to grab her butt again and her breasts with the other hand.

Local Time:
The lips of Nessa's slit were tingling and her nub was throbbing as Max rubbed his rod against her soft skin. She moaned and breathed shakily with anticipation as Max took hold of her breast and her butt. She had never been so ready to be taken by Max, the very sight of him alone was filling her with pleasure. "Punish me Max, punish your dirty little elf wife."

Local Time:
“Oooh, be careful what you wish for, dear~” Max said with faux malicious intent, pulling out his rod from between her legs and shoving it into her wet folds, his squirming as he pushed it in showing how much he enjoyed the mere sensation of his placement. He let out a tiny moan as he wriggled it around inside and let his throbbing cock wriggle around inside of her for a few seconds before he continued to grope her private parts and finger around her anus and aerola. (I think that’s what you call it?😅)

Local Time:
"Mmmph, nnnh!" Nessa moaned loudly as Max thrusted into her wet slit. His small movements being a mixture of pleasure and torture as her body begged for more. The teasing of her anus and her aerola were making them tingle and intensify every ounce of pleasure. She didn't know Max would go this far, but she loved every second of it.
(Yes you got it! Lol it's just the medical term for the ring area of nipple 😁)

Local Time:
(Oh ok, yay!… *feels embarrassed😓)

“You certainly enjoy this punishment, don’t you dear? Maybe I’m not doing it well enough~” He teased as he reached up and licked her breasts while he moved his fingers into her butthole and fished around in there slightly. “My my, you dirty girl~”

Local Time:
(Don't be embarrassed! You have to ask and try it out to be able to learn and I'm happy to help! 😁☺️)

"Ngh! Mmmph! Ahhah!" Nessa eyes shot open and her back arched as Max's fingers penetrated her tight butthole, gently stretching and coaxing her tight hole. It was a totally new sensation that she had never experienced before. His teasing words and soft licks of her breasts made her blush and moan louder with each passing moment.

Local Time:
(Eheh, right!😅☺️)

“Don’t tell me…you want me to thrust, don’t you? Well, I’m afraid naughty girls need to be punished, and I’m not going to give you that satisfaction just quite yet~” He teased as he licked her waist and enjoyed the taste of her skin as his arms stayed around her and fiddled with her butt cheeks and gave them playful slaps.

Local Time:
"Mmmm! pant pant uuugh!" Nessa groaned and breathed heavily as Max continued to punish her. Her slit was begging to be ravaged and her butt was tingling with pleasure. She gasped softly as he spanked her, treating her like a naughty little girl. She couldn't describe what she was feeling, but she loved the idea of being Max's little sex toy. "Oh please sir! I'll be a good girl, I promise!" what is happening to me? It's like he owns me and I can't get enough of it!

Local Time:
“Are you so sure? It’s hard to believe you at your word at this point…but if you insist~” Max joked as he slowly pushed his rod into her further and slowly started to thrust into her, pinching her nipples and caressing the sides of her waist as he enjoyed himself further. Wow, this is amazing!! I wonder if she’ll see me differently once this is over, as if…she’s a…slave again…? I hope she doesn’t get too self-demeaning after this!

Local Time:
Max's perfectly aimed thrusts were driving his rod right into her sweet spot. She arched her back from the glorious pleasure, forcing her breasts higher into the air. Her nipples felt like they were buzzing from being pinched and pulled by him. Nessa allowed herself to lose touch with reality for this moment and solely focus on their combined pleasure. Her tight slit was even constricting around his member, tightening her even more and giving a feeling of being pulled in deeper.

Local Time:
“Nnnh, ngh, mnnh, nnhah, nnhh,” Max moaned quietly as his wife’s voice turned him on even more, pulling her breasts together and apart before he came up to her face. Time seemed to stop for a moment as he gazed lovingly into her eyes and kissed her passionately on the lips and pulled an arm around her shoulder and the other behind her back to rub and comfort her as he thrust his rod into her deeper and deeper.

Local Time:
"Mmmmm, hmmmmh." Nessa parted her lips in the kiss and let both her and Max's tongues twirl and explore each other's mouths. Her mind was fuzzy expect for thoughts of Max and the pleasure he was giving her. She pulled hard on the web, trying to wrap her arms around Max as his member found it's way even deeper inside her than ever before. Letting Max have his way with her while being suspended in the air was making it feel as though they were the only ones left in the world together. The way he had been able to sexually control her and then go back to being the same loving and gentle Max was a dream to Nessa.

Local Time:
Max noticed her arms and decided to let that part of the web dissolve with a flick of his fingers, letting her to do what she wished as he left her legs spread apart and one of his arms ran down her back and to grope her ample butt again. “Mmmf, mm, mnf,” His moans were muted by their kiss, his tongue looking around and dancing with Nessa’s as he kept thrusting into her, taking his time.

Local Time:
Nessa's arms wrapped around Max faster than she could blink once the web was gone. She grabbed handfuls of his robes to help pull herself closer to him. Their kiss felt like fireworks between her lips and his hand on her butt made her wonder if he would try to use her other entrance, it being much tighter and still virgin territory. She was willing to do anything that Max wanted to try, especially if it meant keeping her tied up throughout the experience.

Local Time:
Max already felt close to cumming from how much they were enjoying this, and he was wriggling his rod within her to give her the hint as he continued to grope and kiss her in mid-air suspension, gripping Nessa’s back to keep her close and thrust faster, her warm touch and voice fueling his drive to release soon.

Local Time:
Nessa started moaning even louder and clawed at Max's back as he increased his pace. His rod was driving its way into her womb and bringing her close to her orgasm. Even though they were still held in place by the web, Nessa's legs were trembling violently from the intense sensations that coursed through her slit. She couldn't hold back any longer as she felt that Max was getting close as well. "Oh Max! Please cum with me!"

Local Time:
“…if you insist, dear~” He said with a smile, thrusting a few more times before he came inside her, arching his back in the air and releasing his white and sticky fluids into her, sighing out in relief as he heaved out his breath in ecstasy before finally calming down after a few moments. His rod felt a bit limp as it finished, but Max knew he’d be fine with more if he wanted to: and apparently, Nessa might like to as well as he hugged her slowly and put his face in her shoulder. “Ahh…”

Local Time:
Nessa's orgasm combined with Max's in a symphony of tingles and shakes throughout her body. She leaned her head back and cried out as their fluids mixed together within her warm body. Her breaths were heavy but shaky from their love making. She loved the new side of Max that had come out into the light. His dominant side was a dirty little secret he had kept hidden from her. She could still feel a desire to be punished more and hoped that Max would be willing. "Is my big strong mage satisfied, or does he want to punish his naughty little elf some more?" She teased, hoping to see his dark sexual side just one more time.

Local Time:
Max’s eyes widened for a second before he pulled her back and looked into her eyes, confused. His innocence didn’t last much until his smug face came back and he cocked an eyebrow. “Oh, really? I’ll have to say that’s awfully forward of you, but if you wish, I can play along some more~” He said, dispersing the web but keeping her suspended. He lowered her down to follow Max in the air until he found a bedroom.a tad roughly, Max dropped her on the bed, her butt pointing toward him, and his rod was ready once again as he walked over and put his hands on either side of her. “I suppose you just can’t hide it: you really want to let me in, don’t you~?” Everytime she teases me…it’s always so fun! Keep talking, my dear.

Local Time:
Nessa gasped with a smile as she was thrown on to the bed. She was always shy about being in doggie position but she loved how Max could see everything there was to her slit and butt. her was racing along with thoughts of which hole he was going to use this time, unsure if he was going to claim her completely by taking her virgin butt for a ride. She lifted her hips just a touch to softly press her buttcheeks against Max's already erect member. She gently wiggled her hips to tease his rock hard sword by slipping it between her buttcheeks. "I've been such a bad little elf, I need to be punished in every way possible sir."

Local Time:
“Oh, I couldn’t have said it better myself~” Max said with a grin as he rubbed his member against her cheeks’ crevice before opening them and seeing her small hole. He slowly aimed, and finally his tip aimed towards her one, remaining, virgin opening and slowly pushed it in, unsure of how it would feel. “Mmmf…”

Local Time:
"Ahh! Ohhhh!" Nessa felt a mixture of both pleasure and pain as Max began to use her back entrance. She clawed at the sheets on the bed and bowed her head down as she forced her body to relax, letting Max go deeper into her butt. Due to her butt being unused, Max felt bigger than normal as he stretched her and took his claim on her body.

Local Time:
“Yes…finally, you’re now completely mine~” he said with a groan. His rod seemed to force her anus to be bigger to accommodate his size, which was sort of a pain: only for a moment, though. “Nnnh…” Max leaned over and groped her breasts from behind again as he felt his rod squeeze in her and he rubbed her shoulders softly as well.

Local Time:
As her anus started to adjust to Max's size, Nessa moaned and gently wiggled her hips to grind against his rod. The way he stated that she was completely his sent chills up her spine. Nessa was biting her lip and her eyes were closed tightly in pleasure as he rubbed her breasts and shoulders, his gentle touch easing the last bits of pain. "Uuugghhuh! It feels so good! You feel so good in my butt Max."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom