RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The Darkness Made Light

Local Time:
6:00 PM
(šŸ˜…The arc I mentioned earlier? But that might not happen until the girl comes out and Magnus is a bit older toošŸ‘)

ā€œWell, I think that went well, ehehehā€¦ā€ Max said bashfully. So, is he my father-in-law now?? What do Iā€¦? He said, feeling embarrassed about being in front of the man who raised the girl he loved so much. ā€œSo, um, are you feeling ok?ā€ He asked, awkwardly so.

Local Time:
3:00 PM
Sid sighed and scratched the back of his head. Max wasn't the only one feeling awkward about the situation. "Yeah...I'm alright. I'm honestly surprised she forgave me and even hugged me." A small smile curled at the corners of his mouth and a glint of happiness shown in his eyes. "Max...please don't feel that you have to look at me like I'm Nessa's father, I'd be much happier just letting things remain the way they were before."

(Oooooooooooooh okie! Sleep deprived brain go brrrrrr! lol šŸ¤£ Thankfully after tonight I will be off of work until January 2nd!)

Local Time:
(Oh, perfect!šŸ˜šŸ‘)

ā€œWith you being the butt monkey of our jokes? No, I wouldnā€™t allow that.ā€ Max said with a giggle. He thought for a moment again: he wasnā€™t one for conversation most of the time besides with Nessa, he admitted to himself. ā€œIā€ll be sure to let David know of this change: I think heā€™d be happy about this!ā€

Local Time:
Sid chuckled softly at Max's confession of joking about him. He figured they were doing that anyways but hearing it was another thing. "Well thank you, but really I meant the way you talk to me. Please don't feel that I am suddenly a different person than who I was about 20 minutes ago." He could imagine that David would be a mixture of happy and sad, happy that things were better but sad that he couldn't make jokes about him anymore.

Local Time:
Max put his hand on Sidā€™s shoulder: ā€œAnd I couldnā€™t pretend that if I wanted to, Sid. Youā€™re clearly changing from when I first met you with Ambrose. So, as such, Iā€™m willing to change my attitude with you.ā€ He pulled away and shrugged comically. ā€œBut hey, whether you want to believe it or not, thatā€™s up to you.ā€ He said before starting to walk off to find David.

Local Time:
Sid smiled and sighed before following Max. He was still worried that Nessa might change and go back to hating him once day, but he figured he should at least enjoy what was happening now. Sod was finally feeling that life would be better, he had Nessa back in his life and was able to express the way he saw her, Max wasn't trying to kill him, life just felt....peaceful.

Local Time:
(nods)

Max woke up with a yawn in the palace that he and Nessa had theirā€¦ā€œactiveā€ night in. He looked down to see her cuddling next to him, and he also wanted to stay there with her. However, daytime wouldnā€™t wait for them to get up and would pass them by. They had plenty more opportunities to cuddle later anyways. ā€œNessa, dear, time to get up. I plan on leaving for home today. What do you think?ā€ He asked warmly and caressing her shoulder before getting up and clothing himself. He decided not to wear his hood, oddly.

Local Time:
"That sounds like a good idea my darling, I can't wait to see our home town again." Nessa yawned softly and stretched out on the bed before sitting up and looking around the room. She was still having images of their eventful night together, making her blush. She wondered if Max would be show her more nights like that in the future. Once she saw Max getting dressed, she quickly stood and started getting dressed as well.

Local Time:
Max yawned once more before he opened the window curtains. He seemed almost blinded by the sudden light in his eyes and forgot how long he had been using that hood over his head. ā€œWowā€¦ā€ He turned and was about to leave the room until he stopped for a second, thinking, and turned back around to the bedroom: ā€œItā€™s been so long since I havenā€™t worn my hood. Iā€™ve forgotten how brightly the sun shined. But not as much as it shines like you, dear.ā€ He said with a blush and a wink.

Local Time:
Nessa blushed and smiled shyly at Max's comment. Even though they were married with a son, he was still able to make her feel like they were barely beginning their relationship. Without his hood, Max looked more confident and powerful...not to mention handsome and dominant. She walked over to him and wrapped her arms around him, nuzzling her head into his chest. "You are my sun Max. I like you Without your hood though, I can see that handsome face that I love so much." She booped his nose and giggled softly as her cheeks turned a bright pink.

Local Time:
ā€œYeah, I figured that I might as well get comfortable with showing this face again.ā€ He said as he nuzzled their noses together for a second before he took her hand and led her out of the gleaming palace. ā€œYou might as well look for something in here that you wanna take home as a souvenir. Besides each othersā€™ gifts, of course. Maybe you wanna look around here or your original house for an heirloom of some sort?ā€ He asked as they descended the staircase nearing the exit.

(Iā€™m sorry, I canā€™t help it, I just like being wholesome, alright?šŸ„²šŸ˜­)

Local Time:
Nessa thought just a moment, thinking of what would be the best memory to take home with her before it popped into her head. "Well, Fawna and Flora both told me that my home was originally supposed to be here in the palace." She looked around and studied the walls to see if she would find anything that would remind her of this place. Once she saw the small pin with the crest of her family on it, Nessa picked it up and pinned it to her dress. "I think this will working perfeftly."

(It's so precious! Oh my gosh! Now I'm gonna be all sentimental for the day šŸ˜­)

Local Time:
(gasp I have a superpower!šŸ¤£)

Max smiled and nuzzled his head next to hers. ā€œItā€™s perfect.ā€ He said, pecking her cheek and taking them both outside into the bright city.
David and Henry were in the town square with Flora, Fawna and Sid, holding Magnus, as the couple approached them: ā€œHey, guys, sorry weā€™re late!ā€

Local Time:
"I can't wait to get home. I hope we can rebuild our house again though." Nessa blushed as she saw David's proud smirk directed towards Max, it was as if he knew exactly what they did. She brushed the thought away as she took and cradled Magnus close to her chest while Fawna and Flora both smiled and cooed at the little baby. She was going to miss this place but it would feel great once they had gotten home. Sid was remaining close by, standing in a protect manner around Nessa, now that she was more accepting of him.

Local Time:
Max mentally facepalmed at the reminder of their broken house. ā€œOhhhh, rightā€¦ā€ he chuckled awkwardly before it became genuine at his bad memory before he gave Sid the map to lead them home.
ā€œHuh? Whatā€™s that?ā€ David asked, pointing behind the group: a large and glorious caravan pulled by horses was driven up to them as the other elven citizens gathered around them to offer the gift and say their goodbyes. Max blushed and was tempted to pull the hood over his head again as David took this in stride.

Local Time:
Nessa smiled widely and bowed as a thank you to her people. They had been so welcoming and accepting of everyone. Sensing Max's shyness creeping up, she quickly but gently held on to his hood, having him remain visible to her people so he could truly feel just how much they all cared. Once she thanked everyone and sad her goodbyes, Nessa climbed into the caravan with a soft smile. "Come on darling, let's go home."

Local Time:
Max smiled and appreciated her thoughtfulness before he climbed in with her. ā€œAbout time we head home.ā€ He said. He turned and looked at her for a bit as he thought of something, but decided against asking and looked ahead as David and Sid got on either side of them. ā€œSay, Flora, Fawna, you want to join us?ā€ He asked them as they stood on the side.

(I feel like introducing a new elf character right now, is that ok?šŸ˜…:3)

Local Time:
Fawna and Flora were both shocked by the invitation, having never left the elven city before. They were both excited, but Flora would have to decline, needing to stay behind so she could take care of little Abby. Fawna graciously accepted and hopped into the caravan, making sure to stay close to David as she blushed.

Nessa giggled and playfully teased Fawna in their elven tongue about her being a sucker for David.

(I love that idea! Finally a gal pal for Nessa!)

Local Time:
(Ah, well, not just a gal palšŸ˜…ā€¦)

ā€œWait!ā€ Someone in the crowd shouted as a male and female elf ran out towards them, holding hands. ā€œI wish to join you on your journey. I was one of your familyā€™s guards, you see. I think it only be fit that I continue my duty and repay the death of your parents with my own life.ā€ the male one said a bow and arrow quiver slung over his shoulders. He had blond hair and a green cloak with a standard, but toned physique: the typical elf that Max happened to be jealous of, as the female elf looked similar to Nessa in beauty but with blond hair and a matching dress to her husband. Max looked at them skeptical before he turned to Nessa. ā€œWell, we have room to spare, at least.ā€ He said, David seemed to nod yes, but Sid was just as skeptical as Max was.

(Sorry I was gone again, sibling and dog trouble)

Local Time:
(Don't worry about! Like I said yesterday, you're being a good big brother šŸ˜ā˜ŗļø)

Nessa felt strange about accepting the two elves, wondering why they didn't want to make themselves known when they all first arrived in the elven city. "Well...I guess that would be alright." Nessa eyed the female elf, wondering why she wasn't saying anything herself. She held Magnus close to her chest as she felt a motherly instinct to guard him from the two other elves. Fawna didn't say anything but only glanced at the two as they slowly walked closer to the caravan.

Local Time:
Max listened closely to Fawna as he heard her mention that he was indeed a member of the royal guard before the family was murdered, making them disband. The male elf had led a peaceful life in the city with his wife, but they were sadly barren. ā€œOh, I seeā€¦how tragicā€¦ā€ Max muttered, but he couldnā€™t help but think that the male elf resembled Thorin in the most vague way. David may have noticed, but he was stuck on it too. The female elf didnā€™t seem too suspicious, though. David grabbed the reins out of impatience and beckoned the horses forward, everyone waving goodbye to each other as they started to leave the elven city and return to their home.
ā€Thank you for letting us join you, Masters Max and Nessa. Iā€™ve heard a great deal about you from how you saved our princess from slavery!ā€ Max blushed and rubbed the back of his head. ā€œWell, o-of course, hehe.ā€ He replied awkwardly. The female elf spoke up this time: ā€œTruly an honorable man. Like your knightly friend there. No wonder Fawnaā€™s taken a liking to him.ā€ She said, pointing to David. Henry meowed as he looked at them: he was being the role of the most skeptical of the troupe, and his hair was one end and his legs ready to pounce.

(Thank youšŸ˜…šŸ˜ŠUnfortunately, Iā€™m taking a break now, as my dad commandsšŸ™„)

Local Time:
Nessa listened closely to the words of the other two elves, still wondering why they never wanted to make themselves known before. She couldn't look the male elf in the eye, there was something about his appearance that unsettled her. The female elf sat nervously as Nessa cradled Magnus which in turn made Nessa feel bad. She couldn't imagine nit being able to give Max a family. She would've let the girl hold Magnus, but something inside her said it wasn't a good idea. Fawna remained close to Nessa with Sid moving to sit on the other side of her as well, guarding Nessa from anything thay might happen. With Magnus being in her arms, Nessa tried to remain relaxed, nit wanting to worry her child and chose to look out through the caravan as their journey home began.

(It's okay, hopefully you can still hop on this weekend! If not I hope you have a great weekend and Happy Holidays!ā˜ŗļøšŸ¤—)

Local Time:
(I manage to type this right before Iā€™m going to sleep, and Iā€™ll hopefully see you tomorrow!šŸ˜…)

ā€So, then, your names? And what you do for a living, if anything?ā€ Max awkwardly asked. The male elf spoke, friendly and charming in his tone: ā€œIā€™m Soren, and this is Linea. I hunt for food in the forest right outside the city, you may have noticed one on the mountain behind the city? Sometimes I go camping for days on end, and thatā€™s why I hadnā€™t learned about your arrival until quite recently.ā€ He said. He sounded both bashful and honest, and Max couldnā€™t help but grin at how nice he sounded. Henry was still on high alert, though.

Local Time:
Sid was still skeptical of the two, thinking it was all too convenient that Soren had come back just in time when they were leaving, but he figured it would be best to keep it to himself for now. He looked at Soren and studied his physique, wanting to get an idea of how strong he might be just in case things weren't as innocent as they appeared. The biggest question on Sid's mind was if Soren was a part of the royal guard, why hadn't he tried to do anything to him? Was he simply naive and didn't know Sid was the one who had Nessa's parents murdered?

Nessa continued to battle with her thoughts about Linea. She wanted to believe that everything was fine and that they were innocent, but something felt werid. Magnus squirmed slightly in her arms, wanting to get comfortable, and Nessa was able to see the mixture of pain and desire in Linea's eyes as she watched Magnus move around. She knew that it must be horribly painful to see someone with their child even though that wasn't a possibility for them. Nessa tried to relax, even smiling at Linea a small bit before trying to get to know them more. "So is there any other reason you guys would want to leave the elven city? I know I will miss it dearly even though I have only been here a couple days."

Local Time:
ā€œWell, I still feel a duty to you, my princess!ā€œ Soren said with a cheerful grin. Max couldnā€™t help but feel jealous of him as his clothes gave a good outline of his caricature. At least Davidā€™s armor still left something to the imagination. ā€œI was a trainee, or a cadet, if you will, at the time when you went missing, and I still felt that I wish I couldā€™ve done something to help. Now, since youā€™re miraculously here, alive and well, I am finally able to fulfill my promise that I made to keep you safe!ā€ ā€œā€¦thanks, Sorenā€¦ā€ Max said, his voice barely lined with skepticism and envy. Linda spoke up now: ā€œAnd I canā€™t just let my dear go and leave me on my own! I can still be an extra pair of hands if you need them!ā€ She said with a warm smile as she kissed Sorenā€™s cheek. Max felt that they were being friendly and honest, but he was still feeling something about Soren that wasnā€™t quite right. ā€¦why do I have thisā€¦feelingā€¦.in the back of my head? He looks too much like Thorin, and heā€™s impressively attractive. But Nessa has me! She wouldnā€™t actually leave me for him, right?ā€¦

Local Time:
Nessa nodded and kept a reserved exterior as the couple spoke. She could tell that something was bothering Max and she didn't want him to worry. "Well thank you, Soren, but please don't feel that you need to act as some kind of royal guard. My Max is more than capable of protecting me and making sure that I am safe, not to mention Sir David." She turned and smiled at Max, having nothing but love in her eyes for him. If only you knew just how much of my heart you hold my love "Also, you look....like someone who I have seen from my past....you wouldn't happened to have any brothers would you Soren?"

Local Time:
ā€œHm? Um, only Thorin and Bastian, but theyā€˜re both dead. Iā€™d say that Thorin deserved to, from what little Iā€™ve heard about the circumstances of your disappearance, princess, but Bastianā€˜s death was from battle with an enemy.ā€ Soren explained. He didnā€™t want to go into any further details, and Max and David didnā€™t press on that, feeling as if they re-opened a wound. ā€œIā€™m sorry, Sorenā€¦ā€ Henry wasnā€™t letting down his guard, though.

Local Time:
"I'm sorry for your loss Soren. I wish there was something I could've done for your brother Bastian...but Thorin..." chills went down Nessa's spine as she said his name again, sending her mind back in time to how he betrayed her. She didn't know that Thorin ever had a brother, let alone 2. Did he blame her for Bastian's death and that's what fueled him to betray her? Nessa glanced at Max, needing his touch to make her feel safe.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom