RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The Darkness Made Light

Local Time:
6:20 PM
Nessa’s voice almost seemed like a drug to Max at this point, making him feel even more horny as he heard her petite and pretty sounds. He kept caressing her body and tried to pull out his rod halfway so he could start his thrusting in this new cave. “How…quaint…and beautiful…simply lovely~”

Local Time:
3:20 PM
"Ngghh! Mmmh! Ahhahh!" Max's thrusts were driving deeper and deeper into her tight butt as her body became more relaxed and welcomed his rod willingly. Nessa's moans were filled with excitement and lust as her body was being explored and taken in such a new way. She couldn't get enough of what Max was doing to her. She lifted her hips just a little more, spreading her cheeks more and letting him push his rod as far in as possible. "Yes baby, right there, punish my naughty elf butt and teach me to be a good girl."

Local Time:
(I’ll be right back, I’m on my way home!😅😁)

Max grinned with a blush as he let his rod explore this tight, but warm and welcoming cave as it started to open up to him. “As you wish, dear princess~” He said, giving her light and playful spanks to excite her as her moans made him feel a hot rush go through his body faster than before. His thrusts made him feel small but sweet ecstasy each time he went in further.

Local Time:
(Oooh half day at school? Nice, I miss those days 😁)

Nessa arched her back and moaned louder as Max's spankings sent ripples of pleasure through her backside. Her ears and cheeks and buttcheeks were all a bright pink from a mixture of emotions and sensations. Her moans and squeals were becoming more high pitched as Max continued to thrust into her tight hole, each one feeling better than the last.

Local Time:
(I’m back! It wasn’t a half-day though, we just live in different time zones😅🤣)

Max’s reaction to her moans: continuous thrusting and more small spanks that got harder and harder as his rod slowly dug its way further into Nessa’s body with each thrust in the small butthole, groping her breasts to make her front feel stimulated as well and his belly almost resting on her back as he stood over her on the side of the bed. “Unhm, nhm, nhh,”

Local Time:
(Hmm so weird I don't know why I thought you would be going home when it was around 2 o'clock my time...this..this is why working graveyard with little sleep is the worst😑)

Nessa was becoming more and more of a sexual submissive to Max as he punished her. His spanks and deep thrusts were becoming increasingly pleasurable by the second, making her eyes roll back and her tongue stick out as she panted and moaned loudly. Max's body weight was keeping her in place as if to ensure she take all of her punishment. "Hmmph, ahh, uhhuh! Oh Max, I promise to be a good girl!"

Local Time:
(Oh, no problem! If you need to sleep, go ahead!😅🤣)

“Very well then, but I must finish our little lesson first!” He said, seemingly with urgency, as he continued to thrust his rod, her asshole becoming bigger by the second to accommodate his member and it moved faster and faster as he caressed her sensitive skin with his fingers around her. He seemed to be getting more into the dominant role as he seemed to lose control of himself in his pleasure and control over his wife: certainly not the same Max that others were used to. “Nnh, mmnh, nnuhh,”

Local Time:
(Oh no I just meant in general lol! 😅🤣😁)

Nessa's moans quickly turned to screams of pleasure as Max ravaged her asshole without any hesitation. Her hands gripped tightly on to the sheets of the bed and her legs shook violently from the rough pounding she was receiving from Max. This new side of Max almost scared Nessa, but the pleasure he was giving her was too great to be stopped by some silly thought. Even though it was left untouched for the time being, Nessa's slit was quivering and getting hotter as she felt an orgasm rising quickly. "Oh my...oh I can't hold it anymore..I'm going to...UUGGHH!" Without even getting a chance to finish her sentence, Nessa reached her climax and was squirting her hot liquids on to the floor and down her legs. Her back arched and asshole tightened around Max's thick rod from the intense release.

Local Time:
“Hmmff!” Max grunted as her ass tightened around him, his rod‘s cum almost being squeezed out by her as it overflowed through her anus and practically pushed Max’s rod out by the force of her butt and his cum as it finished squirting onto the floor. Max panted with a pair of ruby cheeks as he smiled and his dominating demeanor slowly faded again, his eyes going from sneering to open and lighthearted as he almost immediately climbed back into the bed with Nessa and cuddled close to her. “…I wasn’t too rough, was I?” He asked with a shy chuckle.

Local Time:
Nessa shaking like a leaf in the wind from the intensity of both he's and Max's combined climax. She could feel his hot fluids leaking out of her and down her legs as she slowly crawled up and curled into a quivering ball in Max's arms. The last waves of divine pleasure were slowly fading away as she caught her breath in his arms. "That was...pant pant..so amazing...I didn't know you had such a powerful and dominant side. Please.....show that more often." Her cheeks and ears were bright red and a satisfied smile spread across her face as she nuzzled her face into Max's chest and wrapped her arms around him.

Local Time:
Max‘s smile shown on his face was enough for him to say he was happy with this: a new family member guaranteed at this point as he held his life’s beautiful purpose in his arms. “If you say so, my darling~” He joked, holding her close to him. “Would you like one more round, or…should we have a good night’s sleep?” He asked, reaching for the nearby blankets.
(Oh, come on… sniff🥲)

Local Time:
Nessa giggled softly and curled up closely to Max, wrapping her arms tighter around him. She was already hoping that they would get news within the next few weeks or so of her being pregnant again. "Even though I would enjoy another round with you my love, I think we could both use the sleep." She smiled and playfully nuzzled her nose against Max's. He was the perfect combination of dark and light in Nessa's life, giving her complete fulfillment just by being in his arms.
(sniff😭...Okay..I've cried enough now)

Local Time:
(😅🤣)

Max nodded and nuzzled into her as well as he pulled the blankets over them: first their own home, then Nessa’s house, now the grand elf palace? Things just seemed to keep getting more grand as Max’s life went on, and he knew he wouldn’t let anyone steal her away from him: not as long as he was around. He soon already fell asleep in Nessa’s arms, and Nessa in his, as they slept soundly in the bedroom together, a small draft from the window giving them the more reason to cuddle together. “…Nessa…light snore

Local Time:
"My Max..." Nessa mumbled his name one last time before sighing softly with a small smile as she curled up in his arms. Nothing felt more perfect than this moment. Their love being sealed in true elven tradition before they nestled down for some well deserved sleep. He was going to be the light of her day and the dark of her night for the rest of time.

Back in the city, Magnus was giggling and playing with Flora's hair while David was showing off his strength through various tests. He had already chopped enough wood to last many elves at least a month along with moving large stones out of the way to allow for better water flow within the river that ran through the city. From the sidelines, Sid sat back and watched with a heavy heart. He wished he had someone to laugh and joke with, whether it be a friend a companion, or even a young child to raise. Even though he was cruel to her, Sid had always enjoyed the small moments in the past where he had to act fatherly towards Nessa. While sulking in his own self loathing, Sid heard a small cry coming from somewhere nearby. A chill ran down his spine as he heard the cry, sounding just like the one Nessa made as a little girl. He quickly jumped to his feet and started running around trying to follow the sound of the crying girl. Please be alright, please be alright!

Local Time:
(sniff dang it!😭🤣
Also, I’m a bit confused: what was the crying noise? Another baby?😅😓)

snore” Max’s sleeping was only a tad disturbed as he heard a small crying noise in the distance. “?”

Local Time:
(Sorry!😖 It's supposed to be a little elf girl about the age of 5 who is crying as if she is lost and/or scared.)

Nessa's motherly instincts forced her to shoot up in bed and look around. Due to the complete silence throughout the city, the soft crying could be heard loud and clear. She was thankful that it sounded nothing like Magnus, but her heart was still pounding in her chest due to her natural worry for a crying child.

Sid darted through the market and through every small alleyway until he came upon a small elf child that was hidden under a bench outside of a closed shop. She was definitely no more than 4 or 5 years old and she was clinging to a small teddy bear. Her tears were soaking into the soft doll while she was shivering and whimpering. "Shhhh, its okay. I'm not going to hurt you." Sid carefully knelt down and held his hand out to the small girl. After a small look, the little girl crawled out from under the bench and through herself into Sid's arms with nothing more than just a small grunt and more whimpering. "Oh! Okay...it's okay, I've got you."

Local Time:
(No, it’s fine!😅🤣
Also, this Sid scene is already getting me sad again🥺)

Max noticed Nessa get up and, stirring slowly, he got up too. “What’s wrong, love?” He asked, a bit slurred from how tired he was, looking out the window and hearing a crying in the distance. “…oh.” He said, magically fetching their clothing for them to dress up quickly.

Local Time:
(Don't worry! It gets happy! I promise! 😓 😊)

Nessa quickly got dressed and started racing out of the castle and towards the cries. Her heart was racing and her hearing was intensified as she focused on nothing but the crying child. She dashed through the streets and sped around corners until she finally saw Sid cradling a young elf girl. Even though part of her wanted to rip the child from Sid's arms, Nessa couldn't help but feel that Sid was actually the one to calm the child.

Local Time:
Max, floating after her, finally halted in mid-air at the sight of Sid calming the small elf girl. As he realized slowly what was going on, his heart immediately warmed at the sight and he smiled with a blush as Sid held the girl. He slowly and silently gave him a nod in pride as if he was the one to influence him into this.

(I may just be too heartfelt or something, perhaps😅🤣❤️)

Local Time:
Sid didn't even really notice Max and Nessa being close by, he was too focused on soothing the small girl in his arms. She reminded him so much of Nessa when she was little. A small smile was curling at his lips as he gently stroked the girls hair and cradled her close to his chest. Once her cries stopped, Sid slowly stood up and pressed his cheek to her forehead. "There you go little one, lets see if we can get you back home to your mommy, okay?"

Nessa couldn't believe what she was seeing, Sid was acting fatherly towards a young crying elf girl. This certainly wasn't the same man who had beaten and abused her...right?

(No it's just called being a human being with a big heart! 😊❤️)

Local Time:
Max decided to reveal some new magic to Nessa as he patted her shoulder with a look of sympathy and smugness “Seems like he may be getting better yet. But I can get if you’re still hesitant about him. He talked telepathically to Nessa in her mind as he walked over to Sid. “Don’t worry kid, I’m with him. You remember where your house is?” He asked her out loud, but gently.

(I-I s-suppose😅🥹)

Local Time:
The small girl whimper and clung tightly on to Sid as Max approached. She was still too scared to trust anyone else, but she didn't want to be rude. "N-no, my mommy always holds me when we walk together."

Nessa stared at Max with complete and utter confusion. Did he...did he just use telepathy?! She shook her head quickly and walked closer to to Max and Sid. The little girl's face seemed to light up just a bit as Nessa came close with a soft smile. "Don't worry little one, we are going to make sure you get home. Max, darling, can you go find Flora and Fawna please? I want to see if they might know who this girl's mother is."

(☺️)

Local Time:
Max nodded and used that magic again: “Of course.” He replied before floating off into the streets around them. He knew that he jsut needed to find a big bulky figure, and those two would be right behind him.

”There you are, Max! How’s your night been?” He asked, throwing darts at a dartboard with extreme precision as Henry curled around his neck. “I-I’m good, but I need to borrow Flora and Fawna for4 a second, we have an elf problem that I think you two can help with.”

Local Time:
Flora and Fawna instantly jumped to their feet and took off running behind Max. They feared that something had happened to Nessa. Once they found Sid cradling the small girl with Nessa close by they both sighed in relief and walked closer to Nessa. Flora stepped closer with a face that held both relief and disappointment as she looked back and forth between Nessa and the young girl "My lady, this young girl is named Abby, she is my sister. I had walked her back home earlier today, but she likes to follow me without my permission. I'm sorry for any trouble this may have caused you." "It's perfectly fine Flora, I'm just glad she is safe and back with her family again." Nessa smiled and gently patted the Abby's head as Flora bowed softly and gently took Abby from Sid's arms before carrying her home.

Sid's heart broke as little Abby was taken from his arms. Since she had looked so much like Nessa as a child, it felt as though he lost her. He fought back tears and turned his back to the group to hide his emotions. "I..I'm glad she was able to be reunited with her family."

Local Time:
“And yet something tells me there’s something else you miss.” Max replied as he looked at him. He gave a smug glance to Nessa before he turned to Sid. “I think…you have a reminiscence of Nessa as a lil’ girl when you saw Abby, didn’t you?” He said out loud. The air seemed to grow dim at the mention of this slave-owner possibly having feelings.

Local Time:
Nessa's eyes widened and her mouth hung open just a touch as she stared at Sid. The man who she used to serve and fear was envisioning her as a child when he was holding Abby? She remembered one small time when Sid was in complete panic because she was almost run over by a horse as a child, having lifted her out of the way just in time and held her tightly to his chest just as he was doing to Abby. She had always wondered why that had happened all those years ago, but she had just pushed the memory away as time had went on.

Sid's body tensed and his shoulders lifted up in embarrassment. He had never told Nessa anything about how he had secret fatherly feelings towards her, not that he had any right to them after what he had done. He slowly turned towards Nessa but kept his head low. He couldn't bare to see her face just yet, fearing that she might be disgusted or angry with him. "I....sigh..Yes, it's true..I was remembering the times when Nessa was the same age as Abby and how she had managed to nestle a spot in my heart as a daughter figure. I know i have no right to say or even have these feelings after everything I did, but they are there regardless."

Local Time:
“You can’t help it, I know.” Max said with understanding, patting his shoulder warmly. “I don’t mind it. But it’s not me who you’re trying to prove something to anyway.” He said as he gestured to Nessa. He walked back over and stood by her side as he put his arm around her neck. “Dear…I love you. You know that. So whatever you decide to do, you know I’ll be on your side.” He whispered in her ear before playfully fiddling with it a bit.

(Sorry I was gone, my parents got back home (I was babysitting my siblings), and they needed help with some things😅)

Local Time:
Nessa smiled and shook her head just a bit as max toyed with ear before looking back over at Sid. She didn't know what to think or how to react to everything she had just heard. Part of her still wanted him to pay for what he had done to her while another part of her felt like she should let go of the past. She nervously stepped closer to Sid until she was only one foot away from him. She looked up at Sid with big sorrowful eyes and a small quivering frown before she quickly wrapped her arms around Sid's waist and cried softly into his chest. "I forgive you Sid...Please don't feel sad anymore. I just want us to forget the past and start over."

Sid was shocked as Nessa grabbed him. His arms flew up slightly at first before he slowly hugged her back. He felt like things were finally turning out how he originally wanted them to be. He was going to be able to be there for Nessa like a father and watch her life progress without having to fear that she would abandon him.

(Don't worry about it! You're just being a good big brother and helpful son!☺️ The makings a great young man)

Local Time:
(Th-thank you, ma’am😅☺️)

Max sniffed a bit as he joined in the heartwarming scene and slowly wrapped his arms around both of them as he hugged as well. He nuzzled Nessa’s face for a bit before he rested his head on Sid’s shoulder for a second before pulling away. Something tells me that…this isn’t going to last. He thought to himself. But he wouldn’t ruin the others’ moods with his thinking as he looked up at the sky above them and felt thankful for this one moment they had together, as they were finally becoming a complete family again.

(Oh great, not agai-sniff)

Local Time:
Nessa held on to Sid for just a moment longer before pulling away. She was embarrassed to have so openly hugged someone who used to beat her, but she was also happy to know that she had someone who saw her as a daughter. She didn't know how long this would go on for, but she was going to enjoy every second of it. She stepped back and stood close to Max as Fawna brought Magnus over. The small baby was fussy and was clawing at her chest for food. "Oh my poor darling, you must be starving." Nessa quickly walked to a secluded area with Fawna so she could breastfeed Magnus, leaving Sid and Max alone, just "father figure" and "son-in-law."

(darn it! my eyes are burning from tears now 😭 what do you mean Max doesn't think this will last? What are you planning on doing 🧐)

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom