RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The Dragon’s Kingdom (Lux)

Local Time:
4:18 PM
He sits on the bed with a sigh. "Yes.. and about the war, and how it's going and everything." He runs a hand through his hair lightly tugging at the strands near his scalp. "I'm going to have to make a decision soon... and- I just want to make sure that us.. that this family will be safe."

He lays a hand on top of hers as she rests is on her womb. "I want our kids to group up in a war free life... I don't want them to worry about losing their father because of this war..."

Local Time:
She listened to him and nodded her head, before he rested his own hand in hers. She gave a soft smile, “I understand. I think everything will be alright,” she tells him, before asking, “can you..come and embrace me?” She asked, blushing slightly, she wanted them to cuddle but didn’t know how to outrightly say it.

Local Time:
"I love you to dear." He whispers back softly as he nuzzles his nose into her hair, taking in her scent. And while her words of reassurance was nice he couldn't help but ever think. His life could change any moment, and he had to be sure that she and probably their children are safe.

He could feel the worry eating him up inside. He can't help but worry, this is that happiest he has ever been... he doesn't want it to leave him so soon...

Local Time:
As much as he was worrying, Astraea knew deep down, they would be okay, something about her intuition— even though she knew him worrying wasn’t a new thing, but sent out a silent prayer regardless, praying for their safety. This war, this..threat, loomed closer and closer to their castle day by day, and Astraea wondered if he would eventually let his fellow men know that he was a dragon..and how they would reciprocate him..that’s also what he probably feared.

Local Time:
And approximately three months had gone by since that day, and unfortunately now the war was practically right against the castle— Astraea knew Adonis didn’t want her to stray far from it, figuring being inside it’s walls would be the safest option. But she was getting restless, and in the meantime had become quite the little hoarder. First it were some shiny rocks she had found in the garden, then it were gold pieces and jewelry Adonis was gifting her— and then it had turned into blanket collecting, for..some reason. As it were, she did share a room with him now, and she was excited as she could be as their engagement was underway and their marriage was also in little than two more weeks. She happily looked at the ring he had given her and was curled up amongst all of the blankets and pillows she had used to make a sort of ‘nest’ on their bed, knowing he was in that meeting of his, as he said they had some important matters to discuss.

Her father, Lionel- was already sat in the meeting hall and waiting for the king to arrive. He was equally as excited as his daughter, glad that she would be marrying someone of importance and that Adonis would be able to give her such a good life. He trusted Adonis with his life, and knew whatever the king would announce today would be worth hearing.

Local Time:
Adonis was standing outside of the meeting hall, right at the doors. He sighed as he tugged at the gloves he still had to put on, but hopefully after this meeting he wouldn't have to anymore.

With a new found determination he opens the doors and look to the people gathered inside.
(Srry it not that big. I just woke up from a nap)

Local Time:
With a breath Adonis walks to his seat and sits with a small huff. Resting his arms on his knees he leans over slightly with a sigh. "I know this is an ill timed meeting but it is dire." He starts softly.

"As you know this war of ours is practically pressed to our walls. There has been more casualties than we've ever expected or wanted." He leans back in his chair looking at the officials in the room. "With things being like this I have something I'd like to admit..." He trails off

Local Time:
There were murmurs around the room, wondering what the king was going to say after he trailed off. But shortly after he did, there was a loud, deafening roar that could be heard above the castle. The roar alone felt as if it was shaking the very seats and table they were sitting at- and they could definitely hear that nearby, in the garden— that’s where this beast had attacked first, since it was the only open spot that was an easy target, and now it was circling back around to get the guards that were on top of the walls.

Local Time:
The roar shook Adonis though his core, standing from his chair he looked to Lionel. His gaze then changed to the officials in the room. "Get out all of you, if you want to live make it haste." He order as he points to the doors, getting up himself reaching for the swords placed nearby in the corner of the room getting ready fight.

Local Time:
Lionel had his sword placed on his hip, and as he stood he looked to Adonis, “I am with you til the very end, my Lord,” he swears again, and his head shot up as he heard a scream nearby, that sounded like his daughter!

Astraea had unfortunately been in the garden at the time of the attack. The pieces of the nearby roof came falling suddenly, as the dragon had hit it with its tail. It had fallen on her, crushing where her legs were. She was crying out and trying to move, but there was no way she would be able to move underneath this rubble.

Local Time:
Adonis was going to say something to Lionel but the shreek from Astraea cut through his mind, taking over any thought he had.

No.

He will not allow it. He will sacrifice his very beeing to keep her safe.

Almost like he was in auto pilot he ran out to the garden, doing falling debris to get to her. "My love! Astraea!" He yells out looking for her, his heart thumping his his chest.

Local Time:
Lionel moved the moment Adonis did, trailing not too far behind. He heard Astraea call out to Adonis as they moved past the rubble to get to her.

And Lionel saw her, trapped. He immediately went over to one side of the rubble to lift, looking to Adonis, “I’ll lift this side while you lift the other!” He tells the king next, bracing himself.

Astraea tried remaining calm, but her legs were hurting severely. At least she was able to feel them still. She flinched again when she heard another roar from the dragon, and she looked at the sky as it flew overhead again.

Local Time:
Lionel cursed out as they lifted, hearing that roar. He watched Astraea pull herself out, crawling over away from the heavy piece of rubble, and Lionel let it drop.

That dragon was diving straight down for the three, and Adonis would see its mouth open, like it was about to begin to roar out it’s flames. He would be fine, but Astraea and Lionel..

Local Time:
His heart began to beat faster and faster. They.. could die.

He knows he could withstand a mother dragon's fire and maybe Astraea could as well but Lionel... he was only human..

His general... his friend... his father in law could die...

His mind went blank as the minute the fire was going to hit them he shifted into his full dragon form using his body to cover the other two.

Local Time:
Lionel had moved to protect Astraea, covering her body with his own. He..he could feel that heat— but the flames..they were.. he opened his eyes and turned to look up to see…another dragon?!

His face paled as he realized Adonis was nowhere to be found, but it seemed the dragon in his place was protecting them both.

The first dragon that attacked stopped, its eyes widening as it saw Adonis change forms.

“M-My king!” It said in shock, its voice reverberating in Adonis’ mind. Astraea could hear it too.

Local Time:
Adonis lifted his head up to the other dragon once the attacks stopped. With a low huff Adonis sends a warning shot at the dragon. The blue flames shot at the one flying.

"If I am your king then get down here... now!" Adonis's voice responded in the other dragon's head. "You and I are going to have a talk..." the order was low and slightly threatening.

Local Time:
The dragon felt threatened, as it would be— anyone in this circumstance would. She began to lower herself and she slowly lowered her head. “I-I am sorry, if I had known..” she tells him next, her eyes glancing to what the king was protecting. At first it looked like a couple of humans, and then she saw Astraea. That scent..no, that random human woman wouldn't be the lost princess..

So this was a human castle, ran by the dragon king..who had adopted a human form?! She had heard of the last king dying, and his successor was never found, and the other king and queen of the western border had perished after hiding away their offspring.. once leadership was gone, all war let loose. It was a power struggle, and currently those who hated the humans were winning.

She was no different than the others who hated humanity. They had killed her mother when she was young, and gave her a permanent injury, a long deep scar over her chest.

Local Time:
"Do you only think of death? Of suffering?" Adonis hisses as he slams a claw on the ground with a growl, catching the attention of the other guards who came to help with king only to find not one but two dragons.

"This war had dragged on for far to long... humans and dragons have suffered. It needs to end." He echos in the dragon head as he steps closer standing tall above her.

Local Time:
She winced, her head still low as he spoke to her. “I- I can see that you’ve..coexisted with the human world quite well,” she began, but then worried a bit more.

“The others…they..won’t see as easily as myself,” she says, hearing distant roars. She looked up. “You’ll have to communicate to your humans about what’s going to happen..”

Adonis would have to step up and either fight the oncoming dragons or get them to reason.

Local Time:
Adonis looks down at the ground in thought. "I'm assuming there are more coming.." He asks rhetorically before sighing.

"I you to go and get them to stop if you can't then I'll go myself. I'll tell my people what is going to happen." He orders her. "And known this will not be the end of this... you'll receive your punishment on a later date." He adds as he turns to face Astraea as well as those that gathered.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom