RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The Dragon’s Kingdom (Lux)

Local Time:
4:28 PM
The dragon scratched a little at the ground before keeping her head low again. “I understand,” she spoke, before she began to rise up to go intercept those who were on their way, to tell them to not attack.

Astraea’s legs were bleeding, and Lionel had begun to pick her up, wanting to take her to the infirmary as soon as possible, but he paused when the second dragon turned to all of them who were gathered.

Local Time:
Astraea heard him ask and she looked to her legs. She responded back in her mind, “I’ll be alright,” she promised, but she knew she would need a mage to heal these properly.

Lionel took a step back from the dragon, eyeing suspiciously. “What did you do with our king?” He asked, clearly on the defensive. But..somehow, for some reason, he thought this dragon to be Adonis..

Local Time:
Adonis let out a low grumble stepping back slightly at Lionel's words. Lifting his head he looks to those that have gathered. "I'm afraid... I'll have to show them.." He echos in his own head.

With a small puff of smoke from his nostrils he begins to shift back. He had decided to only shift halfway as the clothes he was wearing before this was likely torn to shreds. Once finished changing there stood Adonis only he had the horns, tail and wings of a dragon, as well as scales over his body. They collected mainly near his legs and thighs, and thankfully with this specific transformation his cocks were not out for the world to see.

Local Time:
Everyone stared in shock as the dragon before them transformed back into their king. There was a period of silence, and then Lionel moved to kneel before him. “Thank you…for saving my daughter and I,” he speaks lowly, and then others began to follow suit and knelt as well.

Astraea looked up to Adonis, happy about how people were accepting him—

“Thank you for saving the kingdom,” she could hear her father say out next, and she felt a wave of relief wash over her. But there were still things that needed to be addressed.

Local Time:
Adonis bowed his head softly at their words. "It's not saved yet." He adds softly before gently kissing her forehead with a small smile. "Be safe." He then turns to Lionel. "Make sure any wounded are taken care of. Keep Astraea safe.. but then again I don't have to ask you to do that." He comments with a small smile.

He then turns back to where the other dragon flew off to, he needed to settle this now. Transforming back into the full dragon he growls lowly before flying off in that direction.

Local Time:
Astraea watched as he flew away, and then she felt her father pick her up back again, soon taking her to the infirmary. She wasn’t the only one who was admitted, and she looked around as the healer mage went from bed to bed.

The other dragon from before had thankfully stopped the other dragons, but they weren’t believing her, up until Adonis showed up. They paused in their speech, their eyes staring at his form coming closer.

Local Time:
Their heads raised up at the sound of their lost princess. “Our..our leader of this group..is one of the lost princes..” so that meant this sibling of Astraea needed either a good beating or talking to.. probably both. By why did he start a war? Why did he keep his identity a secret, why was he so against humans?

Local Time:
The red scaled dragon approached, halting mid air when he saw Adonis. His eyes were golden, and his left eye had a scar over it. He puffed out some smoke as he took a good look over Adonis and bellowed out- “Who are you..?” It ended with a growl, and upon further inspection, Adonis would see that this male’s red scales were tipped with black.

Local Time:
Hayden paused for a moment, before he gave out another puff of smoke, “Brother..in..law?” He shakes his head and growled lightly again, as Adonis was trying to be civil about this. “Fine, we will talk,” he speaks as he motioned to the other dragons behind him and they all landed in the clearing. Hayden shifted to his human like form, scales and horns still prominent as he stood tall, his long red flowing hair fell past his shoulders. His eyes remained in their golden nature as he looked upon Adonis.

Local Time:
“Hayden— I am currently the commander of this war,” he said, leaning back slightly, his sharp gaze analyzing Adonis’ frame further. “How did you become a dragon king?” He asked, scenting that human trace on him ever so slightly. He growled lightly “And how the hell do you know one of my sisters— they’re all dead!” He had previously thought them to all be lost, because of the selfish humans killing them, like his parents. He had no idea his family had hidden the rest of his siblings.

Local Time:
"Let's not get so loud now... there's no need to yell." Adonis trys to calm him down his hands extended out trying to get his point across. "I became what you call 'a dragon king' a long time ago. As for your sister she's very much alive and we're going to be married in a couple of weeks." He says in hopes of getting the other man to calm down.

Local Time:
He huffed slightly and leaned back, “That still doesn’t excuse the humans for killing my family..” he said sharply, and turned his head away. “If what you say is true…” he paused, and looked back to Adonis. “I’m assuming she..assimilated quite well into the human lifestyle?” He asked, sounding curious now.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom