RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The Dragon’s Kingdom (Lux)

Local Time:
2:34 PM
She nodded to him and hummed in response. “Yes, or so I’ve read.” She mentioned now, giving a touch of his head gently with her hand. “When I am further along I would like to announce it to the whole kingdom..I don’t want to risk anything.” She murmured out, and it would be best if they did just that.

Local Time:
She smiled to him and leaned back in her nest. “I think this explains why I’ve been having these mood swings and…odd cravings.” She murmured out, her hand on her stomach. “And..I’ve also been…very..” she blushed a little, how was she to put it in words to him- that she had been very horny for him, more so than usual.

Local Time:
Once she felt him kiss down her skin, her body shivered in delight and pleasure, and a soft gasp could be heard when he cupped her breasts, followed by a little whine. “Mm..careful,” she murmured, but knew he would be with her. He would notice in particular that her nipples seemed to be..a bit swollen.

Local Time:
And honestly the swolleness only made them look more delectable. Moving his lips, Adonis slowly kissed his way down to her breasts. Taking one nipple into his mouth he licked it and then tucked it. When he sucked it something felt different, this sweet milky substance came from it. He pulled away looking surprised.

Local Time:
She had began to moan from his actions, but cut off when he pulled back. The sweet milky substance dripped slightly from the nipple he had sucked on, and she blinked towards his direction. “Is..that what I think it is?” She asked, remembering that with a live birth, the young of the female dragon would need to have its mother’s breast milk for the first few months before solid food. Adonis would see her blush very deeply.

Local Time:
Adonis looked to her breast before back at her. With a gentle smirk he looked up at her as one hand gently squeezed a breast to were the milk would slightly dribble out and he pressed his tongue against it, letting the substance drip onto his tongue. His eyes stayed locked onto her as he continued his movements.

Local Time:
The more he moved and manipulated her breast, the more milk flowed for him. Astraea was moaning more from his suckling, and she was squeezing her legs together from how aroused she was becoming. She looked at his face when he pulled back and murmured out to him, “T-That.. that feels amazing..”

Local Time:
She gave a soft blush from his words, “Well considering I am no human.. I think my milk supply should be in quite the abundance—“ she murmured out next, “So.. I’m sure you’ll be able to get in a… meal or two,” she was shy in saying so, squeezing her legs together a bit more now.

Local Time:
Her blush only deepened from his words, and she let him effortlessly push open her legs, and he could scent that lovely arousal from her once again, but it was deeper than usual— perhaps due to her pregnancy. “Of course..you’re my husband,” she spoke happily, “And..my mate,” she reminded him, “I..also enjoy having your mouth there so.. a meal or two.. would..let me…” it would let her release and practically cum, if he manipulated and suckled over her swollen nipples just right that was.

Local Time:
Adonis felt a deep smile tug at his lips as he looked at her. Dragging the hand up her inner thighs he brushes against her aching pussy before it moves up her body and rests on one of her breasts. "I love it when you tell me what you want." He mumbles under his breath as he leans his head down once more and takes a nipple into his mouth feeding ever so softly.

Local Time:
She couldn’t help but moan out at the way his hand brushed against her- and she let out a soft gasp as he touched one of her breasts. “And..I love when you help my desires,” she admitted, her blush was so deep now as he took her nipple into his mouth again and she moaned sweetly, her aching pussy wanting to be touched. Her hand reached up and touched the back of his head, pressing him against her a bit more as he drank.

Local Time:
Astraea let out a soft gasp once his hand cupped her pussy and pushed two fingers in. She moved around them a little as he inserted them inside of her, and he could tell from just how wet she was that it wouldn’t take her long to cum. More milk for him dribbled out for Adonis as he gave her nipple another nibble, and she continued to blush heavily from his actions.

Local Time:
Once he began to move his fingers and rub at her clit, she began to moan more and more, her hips moving against his hand still. “A-Adonis—“ she moaned out his name in pleasure. Her depths tightened around his fingers, and soon released, and a warm hush around his hand could be felt— as she had just came, and she panted, looking to him in embarrassment at how easily she had been able to cum. But he could scent and sense that she wanted, desired more.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom