RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The Dragon’s Kingdom (Lux)

Local Time:
12:02 PM
She kissed him back in return, loving the gesture. Once her corset was off fully, she leaned back from his kiss. “Thank you..” she murmured out, as she began to undress herself further. Once she was fully nude, he would see her shift back into her more dragon like form, her wings outstretching slightly as she stretched them. He would then see that bump on her stomach again— and as she turned to face him she happily swung her tail. “So..about what I wanted to tell you,” she began, wondering if Adonis would be interested..

Local Time:
(My push notifications were disabled again >.<)

She nodded to him and smiled happily, “I will,” she tells him, and leans to his ear, “so I talked to Naomi about..well, this—“ she took his hand and placed it on her rounded belly. “Apparently I’m expecting,” she murmured out to him, waiting for him to respond.

Local Time:
Adonis looked at her with a blank smile. Her words not registering just yet. A few milliseconds passed before he blinked at her. "Expecting?.. as in" He trails off as he looks down at her stomach, his thumb subconsciously rubbing circles into her skin.

His gaze rose as a shaky smile graced his lips and his eyes became watery. "You're pregnant?" He whispers.

Local Time:
She waited a few moments longer for him to continue to listen before she said, "I feel as if this will be a live birth," which in dragon speaking terms, was a very rare occasion indeed. But, she would most likely have to be at least halfway transformed to make sure the birthing process went a bit smoother.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom