RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

The Elven HouseWife

Local Time:
3:28 PM
Wilson made his way home on foot, for all his skill and knowledge of magic, he had yet to actually figure out teleportation or even something so powerful like enchantments for objects. That would be another year perhaps. On the walk home, he thought about his....session with Eleanor, how good she had made him feel with only her mouth and her breasts....he shuddered gently, but atleast they would have a simple study session tomorrow.

Local Time:
( Psssh XD )

The next school day passed as quickly as it started. Wilson and Eleanor had a few classes together throughout the day, and the same lunch break, but it felt like they had the most amount of time together when he was walking her home from school. Which come to find she was already waiting outside of the building for him at the last bell

Local Time:
(XD "Gooly Gee its time to study!"

Eleanor: *wraps her legs around his head*)

Wilson took a little while to get to her, coming out the front doors of the school with his backpack slug over his shoulder. As he passed by the usual jocks and popular types, some of them started to neigh, making him blush heavily and move faster as they laughed. Ofcourse now it was for a entirely different reason than before. Wilson moved up to Eleanor, shouldering his bag again. "Hey." He said awkwardly.

Local Time:
( XDD "Time to study my body")

"Hi love" she says, shooting a glare at some of the people behind him shortly after. She grabbed his chin gently , pulling his face forward and kissing him on the lips in front of everyone briefly. Taking his hand, intertwining her fingers with his. "Let's get going!" She says, smiling at him again

Local Time:
He blushed heavily as she kissed him and took his hand, starting to walk with her to her house. The teasing subsidied a little bit, but they were on there way. Crossing over into the Elven end of town again, and up to her place, Wilson was gushing about some new spell of protection that he had begun learning. Some barrier spell made to reflect evocation magics and ward away negative energies. It was actually pretty advanced, but he seemed to grasp the mechanics of it.

Local Time:
Eleanor typically listened quietly when he started to go on his little excited tangents about his works. She loved how passionate he got and his expression when he was losing himself in conversation about all his ideas. Many times she didn't fully understand what exactly he was talking about, but it didn't matter to her none the less. "You're progressing so quickly, I wouldn't be surprised if they asked you to skip a grade" she says

Local Time:
( XD )

"We have to work on your confidence love, you're much more than just that" she said as she walked into their home, though it looked to be empty today.
"Ah, wait here before going upstairs okay? I need to grab something from the basement" she says, setting her bookbag on the floor. The home looking as spotless as yesterday

Local Time:
Eleanor disappeared round a wall and he was left alone it would seem in that great big house. However, it wasn't long until he heard foot-steps. It could've been Eleanor, enough time had pass.

"El?" is that you?" It was Ordella. The woman that stepped around the corner was certainly Ordella, and she was in nothing but a white towel which was measely wrapped around her body, her hair wrapped up in a neat bun, showing off her long beautiful elven ears, her bare shoulders. The towel looked like it had just barley wrapped fully around her body. She had just gotten out of the shower.

"Oh my- I forgot Eleanor said you were coming again today" she said, though she didn't move from where she stood, nor did she try to hide her body in any way.

Local Time:
(XD OH NO!)

Wilson didn't have the ability to scream...his voice crumbled as he quickly spun around to not look upon all that sexy elf milf that was just barely tucked away. "Oh my-no, it's okay, hinest mistake." He said frantically, screwing his eyes shut. "Go ahead, I'll just- i- mmmmmm!" He couldn't even form an excuse but he stood there with his back to her, trying to let her mive along.

Local Time:
( XD You should've seen it coming LOL )

She tilts her head when he whips around. 'Hmm...I thought he would want to look...was I mistaken to think of how frivolous human males really are?' she wondered to herself. "I'm covered you know, there's no need to be so shy. I guess elven people are not so shy about these things" she teases with a slight giggle.

Local Time:
(XD for a moment i thought it was her bouncing out in her undies like "oh no! I was just going to get dressed! Oh dear me im so...vulnerable" *pose*)

Wilson's current smell betrayed him a bit, she could smell the fire in his blood, like when he was blushing. "Heh, its taboo." He muttered as he kept his head turned away. "Eh, unless its more taboo in your culture to look away..."

Local Time:
( XDD slow build-up )

"Ah....I guess in my culture it's more of an insult..." she says, resting her hand on her cheek gently. "As if I'm too ugly to be looked at ...I know I'm much older than my daughter" she says, as if she was getting down about it.

Local Time:
"Ah-no no! You're not ugly!" He said turning to her quickly, holding out his hands. "You don't look a day older than 200, you're very pretty. I just- i just reacted in a humans instinct to not embarrass or offend." He assured as he still struggled to look a hundred percent at her. Gosh did she have to hold his head in place to make him look at her body?

Local Time:
"Oh? That's very kind of you to say..." she says, smiling again as if that was the only thing she needed to hear to cheer up. "But you're still not looking at me fully... you know, you don't need to tell lies to spare my feelings. I'm ...just a silly housewife.." she says, looking off to the side slightly, wondering if that would make him more comfortable.

Local Time:
"Ah-no no...I'm just struggling with your ..um..how do i-" he motioned to his chest, making a cupping motion. "You're....assets are very...big and hard to ignore, i know looking at you is a sign of respect but...i fear my human mind will begin to wander and I'm unsure if that is considered insulting." He said shyly as he tried to explain himself. "I'm not used to such beautiful beings as elven women ofcourse and in such a state of...undress, i may not be able to focus." Wilson said as his eyes crawled towards her face, but she could smell the arousal coursing in him. Perhaps she could continue to use these cultural lessons...whether or not they were true, she could trick him into anything if she world it well enough.

Local Time:
"Hm?" she looks back at him, taking a few steps closer. "Wander in what ways? I'm not sure what you mean?" she asked, wanting to get more of a taste of that wonderful scent he gave off. As she got closer he'd be able to smell the nice clean scents of her soap rolling off her body.

Local Time:
He swallowed as she got closed to him, that cookie like scent still clinging to her nose. She probably would memorize it in no time. "Wander...lower...to your body rather than your face" he explains as he leaned gently, almost reflexively backwards. He did it to El still, but it was because he was so nervous or embarrassed, he just couldn't help it.

Local Time:
"Hmmm would it make you feel better to touch it?" she asked quizzically, still somewhat baffled by his shyness. From what she had heard yesterday, she had thought he might've been as ruthless as her husband once was. But now she might've guessed he had never done this in his life.

Local Time:
(XD Ord storms to Eleanor: I want you to fuck the sjyness out of that human! Make him a horny little bastard!)

"I-wha- i shouldn't do that...i don't think that's normal in your society...or is it?' He said hesitating, he wasn't sure if feeling up a milfy elf was out of order...or if El would particularly care. This was still zo new. His blood spiked at her question, clearly something in him, likely a less social anxiety riddled side that was some far off ancestral dna was telling him that fall face first into her boobs would be just fine...

Local Time:
"Mmmm..." she leans forward slightly, not he could feel the heat-rolling off of her body. She raises her hand, gently pressing her finger to her lips like when you were shushing someone "I'll give you special permission if you want, I want you to feel comfortable in my home" she says

Local Time:
He flushed gently at her touch, by the gods were humans so warm...no the cookie scent told her the secrets, he was deeply embarrassed. He nods his head slightly at her answer. Perhaps it would be fine with such permission....and if she would be happy...it had to be the correct cultural move!

Local Time:
He swallowed slightly, as that reveal she felt some tension, to her elven senses, every myscle in his arm gently folded, but relaxed forcibly. "Its...okay, you want me to be able to honor you properly. Like i honor your daughter, by beimg able to look at you directly." He said as his hand twitched again as he neared her towel, his hand started to open.

Local Time:
She nods "Exactly, something like that" she says, leaning more slightly until his hand finally pressed up against her towel. It wasn't the same as touching bare skin, like he had done yesterday, but he could feel how much more his hand was sinking into her breast, how much larger they were in comparison to Eleanor's, if he could even think of that at the moment.

Local Time:
As his hand sunk into the towel, he didn't seem to register the difference just yet, his hand flexing a moment as he seemed to eye her...his other hand came up next. Now she could only smell the cookie scented mixture of anxiety and lust on him, the latter probably giving her a bit of an ego boost. He moved his hands a bit, moving her breast, blinking as he noticed her boob...and the towel swallowing his hands. 'By the gods...these are no where near Eleanor' he thought

Local Time:
It was taking quite a bit of control from Ordella. He was so cute, and he smelled so good, it was almost like she wanted to eat him up. She could just imagine it even more now, what sex with a male human might be like. Sex...she hadn't had it in so long, she wanted it so badly, she had been pushing that craving down for hundreds of years. "Mmmh!" she moans ever so slightly as he touched her with both hands, a similar reaction to what Eleanor gave him yesterday.

Local Time:
"Mm yes, I guess I got kind of lucky" she says, her ear twitching ever so slightly. "Mm" she steps back a bit, pulling from his touch. "I think I'm a tad larger than that average elven female" she says.

Eleanor appearing around the corner just moments after. "Oh! Mother! You're going to make him have a panic attack! Human males are accustomed to such comfortableness!" Eleanor said, rushing to him, pulling him closer to her.

"I was only chatting with him, he was doing just fine. Isn't that right Wilson?" Ordella said

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom