RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy AU The Lady of the Mansion and Her Warlock (Orion)

He began to laugh after seeing her reaction. “Hey, you said it not me!” he took a second to catch his breath only thinking about how cute she looked like that for a few seconds. “ now what were you saying before you started pouting?” Dante move a hand to his side. “How exactly are you going to find me?

“I wouldn’t mind at all.” he responded as his eyes began to glow a soft silver light. A soft breeze began to pick up, and the sound of a piano, accompanied by a few stringed instruments, playing something similar to the waltz followed. Dante looked into her eyes as the music began to play. He didn’t think he would be learning how to dance with his best friend today, but he was more than happy that he was, and it showed. “What do we do now?” he said, with slight hesitation in his voice.

Local Time:
6:57 PM
Her eyes glimmered underneath the starlight and she blushed ever so faintly. “Follow my lead,” she tells him next, leading him in this dance but it was quickly and easily learned- helping him throughout it.. the music flowed around them almost like they were lost in the middle of it with one another.

Blue sparks of light swirled around them as they danced together. If Dante was paying attention, he would’ve noticed that he was the cause, but even if he did, he wouldn’t have cared. The only things he cared about were her, and the moment that they were sharing. if it were up to him, this would last forever. He moved in closer to her with a blush on his face as he did so. “You’re a great teacher Rae.” He whispered.

He smiled back at her, a small laugh escaping his lips. “Trust me, I could tell.” he responded, attempting to seem more confident. “What should we do now?” Slightly panicked after realizing what that could’ve sounded like, he quickly adds, “Not that there’s anything wrong with this.” he sounded a little flustered.

Local Time:
Eventually, they stopped dancing -and she couldn't help but giggle a little at his flusteredness. "Well after, you give each other space and everyone claps for the band's song.." she mentions now, "And then either you dance more or spend the night drinking and being merry with one another." She didn't pull herself from him just yet. She knew her heart was not living..but she could have sworn it was beating rapidly in her chest.

Dantes expression darkened and he looked away from her. He took a deep breath before speaking again. “My marriage wasn’t a mistake.” The wind began to pick up around them, and his voice grew harsher with every word. “It was very intentional actually. we met, she fell for me, and she used her family’s power to “show all of the things she could do for me.” until I agreed to marry her! And do you want to know the worst part?!”
The wind abruptly came to a halt, and he turned back to her completely deflated. “My entire family, myself included, are in a more comfortable position than we have ever been.” His gaze dropped. “…So no. In fact, my marriage went exactly as planned.” he sighed as he thought about what him and Raelynn could’ve had. “It just wasn’t my plan.” His voice lowered to nearly a whisper. “And because of all she’s done for me,I don’t even know if I have the right to complain.”

Local Time:
Raelynn watched, and as his expression and voice hardened, she worried something would happen with the way the wind was howling. Then all of a sudden, it stopped, and his rage disappeared like it was nothing. She wanted to say- And you think I couldn’t have provided that for you?

But, the words wouldn’t come to her mouth. Her stomach turned a little, and she closed her eyes. “I’m sorry,” she spoke, it was wrong of her to ask. She stood, not even looking at him. “I’ll see you at the ball then,” she brushed the skirt of her dress with her hands and turned away from him, deciding to leave him there in the garden.

Once up in her room, she shut the door behind her, and a dark shadow fell upon her pretty face. Foolish girl, she could hear her mother say in her mind. She needed to marry for power, not for love.

He stood there long after she left, not really knowing what to do. He could’ve just said yes, but he couldn’t keep his emotions in check. He had always thought that romance was just a pretty thought, but he felt like it was possible with her, and he may have messed up whatever chance he could’ve had with that outburst.

He eventually left the garden, slowly making his way back home. “What have I done?” he asked to no one in particular. Hopefully he’d be able to make up for this soon, but right now he had a masquerade to prepare for, and a wife to go back to.

Local Time:

You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post
The ball came, and there she was, coming down the steps with her fancy dress and mask. Although she clearly wasn’t trying to hide who she was. She looked over the guests and smiled brightly. “Esteemed guests, I welcome you to the eclipse ball…” she trailed off, as if she was looking for someone in particular in the crowd but then regained her composure. “Eat, drink..and be merry,” she encouraged the crowd and once the music started up, she went to go greet guests personally, thanking them for attending.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Dante stood with the other guess. He wore a tuxedo, with a white fox mask covering his face, and a glove on his right hand. he couldn’t recognize anyone that was there, but just standing there wouldn’t get him anywhere, so he decided to go find someone to talk to. He did love a good party after all, and he needed something to occupy his mind.

Local Time:
(Idk if you saw the updated photo :3 )

And occupy his mind..Rae would- unintentionally though.

Raelynn pinpointed Dante out easily, but before she could say hello, her..fiancé decide to make it known he was there. He didn’t even bother hiding his face. Even as she physically and publicly could not pull back from the kiss on the hand, she gave him a smile, although Dante could sense she was uneasy.

You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
I saw it. I didn’t even know that you could change the pictures appearance like that.

He saw how uncomfortable she was, and he walked over after getting a glass of wine. Dante walked over to her fiancé and spoke with as much flamboyance as he could while also disguising his voice. “Hello good sir!” He drew closer to the man, stopping right next to him. “May I say it is quite the esteemed honor to meet…” Dante tripped over a table leg, temporarily losing his balance, and spilling the wine all over her fiancée.

Last edited:
Local Time:
Peter practically hissed when he was splashed with wine, but he regained composure pretty quickly. “I see someone has had a few too many to drink,” he sighed and apologized for losing his composure. He then went to excuse himself to clean up a bit, and Raelynn couldn’t help but stifle a bit of laughter. So that’s where Dante was hiding.

“Well well…pouring wine on my fiancé..I don’t think that was your brightest plan yet..” she chuckled to him.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom