RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP The Man Kept His Socks On (Knight_of_None)

Local Time:
4:33 PM
Lyrin stumbles slightly when Billy pulls his arm, moving to keep up and flops onto the bench. “Okay. It’s fine. I’m used to it. Yelling is in my direction all the time.” He shrugs slightly, looking at his hands for a moment.

”You know. . . If you ever need to vent or— anything. . .” He mumbles, “It might help.“

He shifts his weight slightly, fidgeting with his fingers. What the fuck was coming out of his mouth? Was he offering to just listen to Billy vent to him? Offearring more of his time to the male? Yeah, he was and he would probably regret it.

(He’s too nice—)

Local Time:
Lyrin huffed softly, “I’m cute enough for you to want to take care of your own perverted needs on me.” He mutters under his breath, his tone clearly holding a touch of sarcasm and teasing.

He looks at Billy, “To get food for my brothers. They’ll be hungry after school, and Al has a concert tonight. So I’ll be busy.” He kicks his feet slightly.

(See, the sass is finally there-)

Last edited:
Local Time:
5:33 PM
(XD "You banged me like a savage, but hey, you say what you believe")

Billy flushed faintly harder. "I said you're not a distraction. " He said simply. "And you wanted the money....and you clearly didn't complain when things happened the rest of the way." He added as he leaned, brushing a finger over his shoulder, tracing where he had marked him up to his collar briefly. "...Mm. Fine. Give me Melanie for tonight then. "

Local Time:
(Me who may or may not have forgotten about the fake baby and my first thought was; Lyrin: Oh, I left her in my locker—)
(Me who may or may not have woken in the middle of the night to write more than half of this and then passed out in my desk chair— somehow? I dunno-)

Lyrin was quiet for a long moment, mildly disappointed. He felt slightly hurt, and he had no clue why, that Billy didn’t feel anything other than detachment from him. And only saw everything as an opportunity to use Lyrin for his own gain. THe feeling blooming in his chest, causing a twinge of pain, was the fact that LYrin had always believed his first time would be special. That it would be something to blow his mind, and treasure for the rest of his life, even if he no longer saw the person he had been with. But now, all it was was something he wanted to forget. And the fact that it had meant nothing to Billy except a quick, good fuck, made Lyrin realize that, no matter what he saw in people, some would just not care.

At Billy’s comment on Lyrin not complaining, Lyrins gaze shut down, those green eyes, usually open and soft, or at least showing some emotion went blank, “How could I complain where you’re using the the littéral survval of my family against me? If I don’t do what you want, you’ll start taking the money I do have, and I’ll have to watch as my little brothers starve and then get taken away from me because they aren’t getting taken care of. So sorry if it seems like I’m a perfectly willing participant in your sick game. But I’m not. I’m doing what I think is best for my family based on what I know about you.” He doesn’t move away from Billy’s touch, though it felt like it burned him, as if Billy’s touch was fire. His gaze locked on the other’s face, his eyes searching for a moment before he blows out a breath.

He nods, and stands after a moment, setting the small basket with the baby doll in it beside Billy, “Here.” He mumbles, and then sets the bag that came with her down.

”The bottle, spare diapers and stuff are in here.“ He sighs softly, running his hand down his face, a tired look gracing his delicate features before vanishing a heartbeat later. He was so tired. He looks at Billy, “I’ll see you later. Don’t get pissed if I don’t reply to your texts, I have prior arrangements.”

He looks at Billy for a moment, and the words he’d growled into Lyrin’s ear in the storage closet rang back to him ‘You’re all mine’. He shudders slightly, turning to start asking away, his mind whirring slightly. A confusion of emotions as he tried to sort through them.

(Pfft, don’t tell me Lyrin’s thinking about finding someone to pretend to be his bf JUST to see Billy’s reaction-)

Last edited:
Local Time:
(XD Lyrin. Billy beat up a guy for shoving you wrong. )

Billy let Lyrin explode at him, his eyes never looking away, or even stopping him. But he didn't seem to be ignoring him, taking his victims anger on. They didn't even betray an emotion, not even remorse, or irritation. Just...accepting blankness. He watched him stand and took the doll and the spare bag. "Just get whatever you have going on done. " He said as he looked at the doll. "And get some sleep or You'll get winkles before your 20."

Local Time:
(Lyrin’s a curious guy. And shoving is different than actually seeing someone—)

Lyrin looks at him for a long moment and then turns away, continuing his walk. Food. . . Food. . . Food, he would get burgers. They were already cheap and he could get extra things on them for his brothers. The extra money would go into savings. He smiles slightly and heads towards his car, unlocking it and sliding in. He runs his hands over the steering wheel for a moment, quiet. They were lucky the car had already been paid off, both cars actually. Zyn had gotten their mother’s car, which had been slightly newer than the one Lyrin had gotten. Their dad’s car had been totaled in the wreck, and they had gotten money back for it. The money went to insurance on both cars.

He starts the car, playing some quiet music and pulls out of the parking space, and then drives to the side and parks for a moment, rolling the window down. He was an idiot, and foolish but. . . He leans his head out, calling towards Billy, “Do you need a ride?”

Local Time:
Billy looked up at him as he had even moved to stand up yet himself, caught starting wordlessly at the doll. He blinked once..forcing himself to stand up. "Are you serious?" He said his eyebrow raising slowly. "You just said all that, and now you're offering me a ride?"

(XD Billy: God this is why I'm going to bully you harder, you keep making me remember your nice)

Local Time:
(Omg, XD Lyrin can’t help it.)

Lyrin shrugged, “What can I say, I’m a nice guy. I can’t help it. And I don’t think it’s best for you to ride with whoever was pissing you off. Besides, We’ve only done two parental bonding sessions. Third time’s now where we sit in awkward silence while I drive you wherever you need to go. So, do you want the ride or not?”

Local Time:
Billy sighed. "Fine. " He said walking to the car, opening the passenger door. He set his things in the back seat , along with baby bag. "No trucker shit either?" He said as he sat down and cradled Melanie in one arm, closing the door with his free hand.

(XD Billy thinks it's too soft...so clearly he will bounce Lyrin's cheeks for it.)

Local Time:
" What would I do on your phone? You don't strike me as the fun pictures type." He said smirking as he picked up the phone to start punching in his address. He set in the address abd set it down. "Mm, we should watch our language, who knows if Melanie will say a naughty word or something."

Local Time:
"For now- we don't know what she can do. "He said shrugging. "And what do you imagine hm? Something depraved going through my mind?" He said.

Billy's address was a bit out of the way...but Lyrin could understand why, Billy lived on the upscale side of town, likely some gated community. Was his driver or something asking up?

Local Time:
Lyrin thinks for a long moment, “Despite what it looks like, I don’t do nerdy things. Before my parents died and I was average in school, I DJ’d. I was really good at it too. I would sometimes make my own songs, but mostly I would remix popular hits. I wanted to DJ in clubs and stuff, but I was too young. So I would record myself and save them on my laptop. When I want to relax, I‘lol play around with them sometimes.

“I also watch movies or roughhouse with my brothers. Every now and then I may go to a party. Believe it or not, I do have a few friends.” He hums softly, tapping the wheel again, “They just don’t go to our school. They go to the school I went to before my parents passed.”

Local Time:
Billy shifted his head, keeping quiet for the most part while Lyrin explained his hobbies, the truth of his parents passing. Even on his friendships. He propped his hand under his chin. Part of him...wanted to feel bad for Lyrin, but another, the part that just so often pulled his strings just filed away his information for later. The ugly thing that he channeled himself through so readily. "So what, you're some kinda music man and you're gonna just be a working stiff after school or something?"

Local Time:
Lyrin glares at him, “I said you don’t have much time, Billy. I still work on it and I still love. Maybe it won’t make me famous or rich, but I enjoy doing it. I’m doing plenty to match my responsibilities. But if I never did anything to have fun simply because I’m low on time, my life would be miserable.”

Local Time:
“Yes it does. I‘m not saying it has to make you feel great, but if it makes you feel like shit to the point where you become unhealthy, you’re not going to be able to continue that job and thus take care of your responsibilities. You have to keep an equal balance between your work and yourself. Even my older brother manages to spend time with the rest of us and relax, even after a long day at work.” He taps the wheel with his thumbs again.

”But you are right, it depends on how you handle it.”

Local Time:
"Glad we agree" Billy said with a half shrug, though he didn't seem to be convinced for the answer he got. The light changed , Billy pulled up his phone briefly skimming some messages, his eyes narrowed as he typed something. "Oh. Now you can answer." He mumbled to himself.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom