RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP The Man Kept His Socks On (Knight_of_None)

Local Time:
12:37 PM
(XD Billy; time for some light Bullying for when he acts up! Because I'm nice.)

As Lyrin looked at the slip, he saw a small scrawled note. 'Need a better seat? You're squirming like a worm.' It read. Though the real problem was the drawing on it was simple.

☆ => O

Local Time:
(XD hey he could be cruder!)

Billy chuckled as he heard the papers tearing up, it was enough of a reaction to make him feel even more justified. Moments later another note was dropped, but Lyrin could see Blake lean over, his body shaking slightly as he held in laughter it seemed.

Local Time:
(XD Rational Lyrin: Disgust
The other side of Lyrin: That sounds like a good offer!)

Billy's shivering and snickering slows down as he hears the paper shuffle, and he hums intrigue. 'Oh he didn't destroy it....hm.' he thought as he looked away from the board, the class phone rings, and the teacher takes it up, stepping out to take the message privately. The classroom wound up slightly more, feeling a bit more free to act for those few moments of unsupervised freedom. Billy twisted in his chair. "So. Do you want that seat? Shouldn't I do everything I can to keep you comfortable now anyway?" He whispered smirking

Local Time:
Billy glanced back at the door, his fingers tracing subtly along Lyrin's forearm. His gaze was still on him, brimming with glee even with Lyrin trying to refuse him. Poking him, prodding, was so entertaining. It was cute when he struggled. Even if it was trying to give nothing in return. "I'll give you something for it."

Local Time:
Billy felt his hand , pulling him right back anyway, his grip tightening and pushing his wrist onti the desk, holding his hand down at his mercy again. "Here." He said simply as Lyrin turned to look away, his head tilted, blowing on his neck lightly, soothing at the ache on the side of his neck. To others it probably seemed at if Billy was boxing Lyrin in and whispering some sort of threat to him probably.

Local Time:
(XD Lyrin: if i tell him.to stop this time surely he will.)

Billy smirked as he felt him shivering. "How about I bite...?" He whispered almost threateningly. His mouth eased closer and closer, threatening Lyrin's control, the bully would take what he wanted as he always did. His knowledge. His body as he so pleased, though it seemed with some more care. As Billy came closer, nearly pressing on it....he felt Billy let go as the class suddenly started to hush up....the door to the class closing as the teacher probably came in.

Local Time:
11:37 AM
Lyrin sucks in a breath, his shoulders tensing and he lets out a soft, almost incoherent, whine. He feels the breath on his neck, the heat and brush of it as it breezes over the previous bite and suck marks on the skin. The moment Billy let go, Lyrin was pulling his hand back and covering his neck with his hand again, his gaze locking onto his desk in front of him.

Local Time:
(XDD— half right-)

Lyrin stares at the desk, biting down on his lip as he picks his pencil back up and finishes the assinment. He shakes his head slightly, rubbing his hand along his neck for a moment, brushing his thumb over the marks. The damn— arrogance Had Lyrin raging inside and maybe. . .

He hisses with frustration, his fingers clenching around his pencil.

Local Time:
Billy went back to writing out his problems , as f Lyrin wasn't even there, like he hadn't just stirred him up, happy to leave him simmering just ti come back to co tinue when no one was watching. 'Shame I couldn't bite him...maybe when I catch him out if class...' he thought

Local Time:
Lyrin stayed quiet the rest of class, and when the bell rang, he shot up, grabbed his bag and deposited his assignment in the tray. He goes to the door, filing from the class and into the hall. His next class had no Billy in it, and thank God, because he needed space. He needed to get away from the larger male. He needed to breathe and clear his head.

(Pfft, that’s not gonna happen)

Local Time:
Billy stood up as Lyrin fled the room.. but Billy needed to take the time ti send a text. He had numbers after all. The filing if the halls kept things busy, but Lyrin saw Micah looming around the the halls, probably watching, looking to intercept him like a hunting dog.

Local Time:
Lyrin’s feet stilled and he groans softly, turning slightly. He saw another of Billy’s goons and his shoulders hunch slightly. He closes his eyes, the panic rising in his chest and he forces it down. He would stay calm, he wouldn’t act like a trapped. , , mouse wasn’t the right word, because Lyrin knew he did act like a mouse when he wasn’t panicked. But he couldn’t think of the word either. He sighs heavily and keeps walking.

Local Time:
(XD "I'm not a Mouse"
Billy: No, I haven't decided what pet yiu will be yet)

As Lyrin walked, Micah scanned the crowd, moving out of his way to start maneuvering for Lyrin. "Don't make Me chase you, Slim." The giant grumbled. Did Micah know what Billy wanted Lyrin for? Was Micah just like him...

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom