RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP The Man Kept His Socks On (Knight_of_None)

Local Time:
10:41 PM
(Totally- :/)

Lyrin supprosed the small squeak he felt budding up in his throat and just cleared it slightly instead, “Maybe. . . But we only have eight minuets now.” He reminds. Though his hand was trembling slightly and he pulled it free from Billy’s grip.

Local Time:
(Life loves coïncidences. Currently sitting at my desk and needed something from my bag so I was unzipping it as I read this— holy shit, what has my life come too? We can blame the face that my brother stole all my pens—)

Lyrin bites down on his lip, looking up and then down, “So. . . You want me to suck?” He asks dumbly.

Local Time:
(I DON’T WANT THE SOUND EFFECTS, THANKS LIFE!!)

Lyrin squawks and gets down onto his knees, moving forward and taking Billy’s cocky into his mouth and sucking on it immediately. He works his mouth around it, sucking the head, licking before going all the way down and sucking roughly.

Local Time:
11:41 PM
(XD luckily I didn't get any of those sound effects)

Billyclosed his eyes slowly, putting a hand on Lyrin's head as he got to business,making his Bully moan softly. "'Shit he's good at pretending-' he thought as his hips moved slightly, pushing against his lips and his tongue, enjoying every sensation it drew through him.

Local Time:
(proceeds to thro life out window Bye, never loved you anyways/j)
(Pfft, who said he’s pretending? Oh, right Lyrin did- HE’S LYING TO YOU— XD)

Lyrin keeps sucking for a moment before pulling back and sucking on just the head, working his tongue over the slit gently before going back down, repeatedly. He keeps this movement up, looking up at Billy.

Local Time:
(XD Lyrin: I hate it- drips down and starts going to town STILL HATE IT-)

Billy carried his fingers along to the bad of his head, his face slowly turning to relaxed pleasure as he kept his eyes closed. He curled his fingers in his hair gently. "Going to need more-" he mumbled softly.

Local Time:
Lyrin huffs softly, sucking slightly harder and lifting his hand to Billy’s hip. He relaxes his jaw and throat, taking billy all the way while still sucking on him. He swallows around the cock in his mouth and throat, letting the muscles squeeze around the sensitive organ.

(I mean, at least BIlly’s not lying about his he feels- unless he totally is and I’m completely missing it because I would do something like that)

Last edited:
Local Time:
(XD If Billy was faking being into boys, He's committed quite hard to it. lol then again he keeps his shoes and socks on)

"Mmhm-Good Boy! " He breathed out hungrily as Lyrin took him further, his grip tightening as his hips moved on their own. "Mmm-I'll give it to you real good during lunch, then- well spend some good quality time after school-" He muttered. Just how much sex did Lyrin sign himself up for in one day...maybe Billy really did get pent up from waiting all of one full day.

Local Time:
(Omfg- XDD)
(Makes you wonder how pent up he got from the last time he had it before Lyrin- XD)

Lyrin sucks harder, his brow knitting with concentration and determination as he focuses on what he’s doing. A soft groan in his throat as he encourages Billy’s movement, his fingers pressing lightly into the other’s ass.

Local Time:
(XD Billy got reaaally good at football for a while with all that tension and frustration)

Billy's ass was firm to the touch, his face flushed slightly. he started to move harder, holding onto Lyrin's head with both hands as he started to lean into his thrusts, treating himself to his selfish needs as he started to fuck Lyrin's throat. "MM-i'll make sure you get what you deserve-" He said as he bucked his hips, his force taking over more and more.

Local Time:
(XDD Imagine— your lack of sex being the reason you get really good at a sport lmfao)

Lyrin could do little but swallow around Billy and suck, letting the other make the desired movements, but still Doing his share of the work. His gaze flicked up to Billy’s face and then closed, both hands now lightly gripping the other’s hips as he sucked and swallowed around the other.

Local Time:
(XD "Man Billy knows how to juke on the field"
Billy: If i get tackled...I'm going to cuddle someone for an hint of affection)

Billy grunted as Lyrin took it, his swallowing making his cock start to twitch and throb, he looked down slowly, starting to widen his stance, and started thrusting faster, pulling gently on his hair to bury himself deeper. His eyes glazed over as he used Lyrin's throat, his sack bumping on his chin with every thrust, getting bigger and swelling more and more. As he started to throb his heaviest, he drew back along Lyrin's tongue as he held his tip in his mouth starting to stroke himself quickly. His precum was weeping out, dripping along Lyrin's tongue and lips.

Local Time:
Billy hummed as he out gis hands on Lyrin's hips, drawing him against his chest. "Then why are you looking all shy?" He said as his hands started to slide along to gis groin, his fingers playing with his buttons on his pants. "Or is it because you don't like leaving things hard and unfinished?" He purred.

Local Time:
"Oh? You don't know?" He whispered innhis ear as she start to undo his pants slowly, reaching in to start to stroke him. "Or are you just being dishonest with yourself?" He said as he brought his lips against the marks he left, even as Lyrin hid then away, Billy still seemed to know his own path.

Local Time:
He chuckled into his ear as he leaned against him, hus other hand moving uo and touching his jaw, holding his head as he traced his lips along his neck. "Oh you are....just in a different way." He whispers as he nipped on his neck, his hand wrapping around his cock slowly, stroking on him with a teasing, sift pace.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom