RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP The Man Kept His Socks On (Knight_of_None)

Local Time:
8:38 PM
Lyrin nods slightly, “Come on Soren, give him some space, don’t crowd.“ He gently pulls Soren away and waves off the other four boyes, “Back to your homework, everyone.”

Soren looks over his shoulder at Kalin before going back to the dinning room and sitting down.

Kalin leans into Zyn, quiet for a long moment, “Will I be okay?” He whispers, “We don’t have 15 grand. . .”

Local Time:
9:38 PM
(If you got nothing else you want to add on, sure)

Zyn looked at his phone as he sat on his bed, then began to lay down while he thought about what happened, how much money he would have to get together. It would take so long with just his little paycheck, but he'd have to still pay bills.

Local Time:
(Nope- I don’t—)

Lyrin managed to get everytone to finish their assignments and go to sleep at a decent time. The next morning, he quietly rushed everyone about, letting Kalin sleep and shoved them int the car, letting the babysitter in and explaining everything to her. He then hoped into the car, dropped the boys off and made his way to school. He slumps back in his seat, staring ahead after he parked and then gets out of the car.

After grabbing his bag, he went inside, looking around quietly.

Local Time:
As he stepped inti the school, he couldn't see Billy or his two goons in the Halls. The students were moving around him, heading to class already, some taking extra care not to go near him since Billy had personally slapped around a guy just for knocking Lyrin over.

Local Time:
Lyrin rolled his eyes, walking to the class and saying after a moment, “It’s not like you to be in class on time, much less five minuets early.” He crosses his arms, leaning against the wall. He looked tired and stressed, more so than two days ago. Now he had the life or death situation of his brother on his shoulders, not just the wellbeing.

”I need to. . . Ask. . .you something.

Local Time:
(XD he enjoys the squirming this makes him do)

"I expect you to do what I say, as soon as you hear it. Unless. You have to do something for that brother." Billy reminded, tilting his head back. "Hm...I think I can do it. Not all at once, but I'm sure my father will be happy to do something for my driving teacher." He said reaching our abd patting his shoulders. "I want you now."

Local Time:
Billy hummed as the teacher passed by them. "Mr.Moore- my partner and I are having a uh...communication issue. Can we work this out?" Billy said folding his arms. The man looked between them briefly. "Uh...well. as long as it's under 10 minutes...I would like to see how the class is fairing with the new addition!" The older man said with a nod and smile.

"Lyrin, think you can handle 10 minutes?" Billy said.

Local Time:
(XD whoops! I'll double check and fix that if I'm wrong)

The teacher stepped inti the room, closing the door as Billy started to walk away from Lyrin. "Lets get it started then." He said as Lyrin saw him put his hands behind hus head, already on the path for the closet.

Local Time:
Billy caught him as he stumbked against him, holding Lyrin against his chest as he looked up at him. "It makes me want to pin you down. And we don't have the time for all that fun stuff..." Billy said as he closed the door. Lyrin felt something hard against him already, Billy starting to move his hands lightly up to the back of his neck.

Local Time:
"I'll take a while if I have you strip down....you'll bring out the worst in me. Like that...ill have you use that mouth or yours again." He said running his fingers along to his chin, hus thumb gently pressing ti his lower lip. In here it was kind of dark, a bit dingy, and it had plenty of antiseptics and supplies to keep anything clean, not as...thoughtful as the gym storage room, but he didn't ask Billy for that.

Local Time:
Lyrin huffs, nipping at Billy’s finger and sucking on it slightly, his green gaze settling on the other. He felt strangely brave in the ddark, and for the moment, he wou;dn’t regret what might happen. He just. . . Wanted to make the other feel good. And he told himself that it was because the better he made Billy feel, the More generous the other might be inclined to be.

Local Time:
(XD totally not because Lyrin also wants a nice hard distraction right about now)

Billy flushed slightly, though Lyrin wouldn't able to tell in the dimness of the closet. "Oh, you like that idea?" He said as he took one of Lyrins hands, guiding it to his pants, letting him feel his hard length. "You're all different now that you're able to hide a little."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom