RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP The Man Kept His Socks On (Knight_of_None)

Local Time:
1:38 AM
(XD Ugggh Billy you moody fucker-)

"I think you've done enough today," Billy said as he copied his notes, but he allowed that to hang over Lyrin for the moment. Was he deciding that Lyrin wasn't worth the effort? That his little struggle had made Billy want to reconsider his deal already? In truth, he only meant he had lost his appetite after nearly getting into a fight with him. After all, it wasn't very fun for him to put his hands on him like that, it sucked all of the soft feelings he could find himself feeling...and threw them into a shredder. He didn't want to even try to play with him right now.

Local Time:
12:38 AM
(XDD)

Lyrin bites down on his lip harder, fidgeting more. He doesn’t say anything, though he feels the apologies rise to his lips. He had a feeling Billy didn’t want to hear the words ‘I’m sorry’ on reappear for the next five minuets and so he sat there mute and listening to the other guy.

Local Time:
(XD Billy: Stop apologizing!
Lyrin:...d-do I need to do it with my socks on-?)

Billy was almost stone silent, though he could see Lyrin fidgeting and writhing with the wall of tension against him. "...are you squirming more than yesterday." He said rolling his eyes. He didn't even fuck him and he was acting so fucking annoying.

Local Time:
(XD Lyrin: Just saying i can gurgle it after class-)

"Fucking better quit it before you give people the wrong idea." He grumbled as he started to look at him sternly, folding his arms on his desk. Billy's face managed not to look as red as it felt, but he realized Lyrin got him to keep speaking to him. He sighed and turned his head, looking in the other direction.

Local Time:
“One could beg to differ. I know when to take a joke. . . Most of the time. Though in situations where my brother’s lives are at stake, forgive me for being tense, you on the other hand, have almost no reason to be tense and grouchy.” Lyrin shrugged and looked back down to his paper, humming softly as he started writing again.

Local Time:
"My mommy didn't hug me enough in my gold encrusted cradle." Billy said dryly, he put his pen aside as Lyrin reminded him of the truth of their dynamic. Well not that he could forget it. "And I only got promised one pony for my birthday when I was five when I asked for two. You know how hard it is when you're just so rich, handsome and strong?" He said leaning back in his hair, putting his arms behind his head.

Local Time:
Lyrin scoffs, “Oh, my god, that just makes you sound entitled, bratty and like a real dick. Get over yourself. At least you still have a chance to get hug from your parents, or at least one of them.” He rolls his eyes.

”And who needs a fucking pony? You, riding a pony?” He snorts, “Wether that’s true or false, I can’t see a six year old Billy riding a pony.”

”Do you know how hard it is when you’re a poor fuck like me that no one gives two shit about?” He deadpans.

Last edited:
Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom