RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP The Man Kept His Socks On (Knight_of_None)

Local Time:
4:00 PM
(...I unironically nearly forgot Billy's name. I have no clue how.)

Billy drew himself up as he curled the belt, turning Lyrin so he was on his side, able to keep his eys on Billy while his hand drew back and cracked the belt like a whip, starting to lash on his favored victim's ass cheeks.

Local Time:
(XD I almost called him Riley-)

Billy glanced back, then to Lyrin, petting his hair gently, shushing him lightly. "careful." He whispered as he ran the belt lightly along his backside, spanking him again, a bit softer to keep from hopefully making him cry out again.

Local Time:
(XD why?)

Billy curled his fingers, gripping his hair as he leaned his lips by his ear. "Can you take it-" he whispered as he flicked the vent again, his devilish bully was hard as a rock, rubbing himself against his captives thighs now. He wanted to use and abuse him, but to have him be silent and safe, it only made him even more excited than when he ordered him about in school. He licked his lips, drawing his tingue against his ear . "Maybe if you ask nicely I'll put you to use again-"

Local Time:
3:00 PM
(Um- I think cause I took Roa and revamped him into Lyrin?)
(I swear I thought I posted my reply. . .)

Lyrin shudders again, looking at Billy. He pushes himself up on his elbows slightly, panting. “I can take it-“ He mumbles, his hips shifting and grinding slightly against Billy’s lap.

He tips his head back, pressing into the other’s hand, shivering at the feel of Billy’s tongue on his ear, “Mmhum~ Please. . .” He mumbles, closing his eyes for a moment.

“Please, I want—“ He looks back at Billy, “I want you to.”

Local Time:
Billy hummed softly, grabbing a pillow ahead if Lyrin, dragging it underneath his chin. "Push your mouth inti the pillow if you're going to make a noise." He whispered as He nipped on the edge of his ear gentky before leaning back. Lyrin heard his bag unzipping. The flick of the lube cap and the chill of it as Billy started to lube him up again.

Local Time:
As the chill set in, Billy slapped him in the ass one last time, cementing to Lyrin that he certainly had a particular pleasure in the act. Billy leaned up, angling himself over him, wrapping one arm around hid waist as his tip started to push. He was spreading him.open again, pushing to fill him with another thrust, starting to move his hips roughly.

Local Time:
Billy smirked to himself, his thrusts already going deep and rutting into him heavy and hard, the cushions muffling the impact as he bit abd lick against lyrin, his hand sliding up and caressing his chest as the other whipped his ass. "Mm~you're already so comfortable!" He purred

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom