RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP The Man Kept His Socks On (Knight_of_None)

Local Time:
3:31 AM
As Lyrin moved his hips, the bounce and push against him made him put his hands along her back, sliding up to his shoulder blades. He pressed his lips against the back of his neck, his tip scrapping against his prostate and pushing into it. "I want you too much, too often-" he whispered in his ear

Local Time:
He chuckled as he kept moving, his tip beating against the spot and his hips grinding against his boy toy's backside with even clap and press. "I want to mark you up so much, that no other boy even daydreams about you without knowing who you belong to," He said as he pressed his nails into his back, his pressure pounding down faster.

Local Time:
Billy smirked as dragged his nails down his back as Lyrin arched into him, the bounce and smack thar they made together only stirring up his already hot blood. His nails dragged back around, holding his waist. "Good huh? You want me to leave my marks? To let everyone see what I do?' He growled to him. "Nghm- that I own you like this?"

Local Time:
As Lyrin pleaded for marks, Billy flushed, he didn't expect him to agree...atleast not so openly. Lyrin however felt his Bullys hard on get a bit stiffer at his submission. Billy pulled on his shirt, popping a few buttons as he revealed more of Lyrin's unmarked body. "Mm~Not going to touch your face....unless...well" he grunts as he leaned in, his mouth sinking in deep to Lyrin's shoulder, his back, it was like Billy was a werewolf, a monster thst would mark up his territory with tooth and claw alone. But Lyrin was even more special, Lyrin was his item, his personal plaything to keep an, and thus he would ravish it to show him off to the rest.

Local Time:
2:31 AM
Lyrin groans softly, shuddering again slightly and reaching back, his hand gripping Billy's hip in an encouraging gesture. He pants softly, his face nestling back into the pillow. He wanted more, but. . . He didn't want to ask either. He huffs, moving his hips again, grinding back against Billy.

Local Time:
Billy heard him huff, his hand lifting almost instantly to spank him roughly in response, his lthrusts battering down harder at it encouragement, he moved his mouth, dragging his bites upwards. "What is it-" he hissed, as if he could tell he was holding his tongue, hi hand grabbed Lyris member striking in him.

Local Time:
2:31 AM
Lyrin gasps, his hips spasming forward at the sharp contact to his flesh and groans. He moans, panting heavily, "N-Nothing~" He mumbles, and then lets out a soft sound of surprise and pleasure at the sudden contact to his own cock and moans, pressing his face harder aganist the pillow.

Local Time:
"Nothing~ or are you too soft to beg for it~" He teased as he pushed his face into the pillows, Billy jerking him harder, his fingers still slick from the lube as he whipped him again with his palm. His nails dug into his thigh, hitching against him to drill faster against him.

Local Time:
"I like it when you beg-" He said softly as he stroked his faster and faster, his body pushing to the edge closer and closer himself as he pressed his body against Lyrins's. His chest rubbed against the fresh marking on his back, he grabbed the edge of the arm rest, panting softly in his ear. "Beg for it-and maybe I'll give it to you-"

Local Time:
Billy smirked to himself as Lyrin begged, his thrusts drumming against his prostate roughly, stroking his fast as he edged closer and closer. He hilted himself inti Lyrin, tucking him close as he started to cum inside of him, , the sound of his voice driving him crazy.

Local Time:
"I'm not holding you back." he said as he held him close, his grip lightening on Lyrin as he begs starring to play with his balls , stroking him with his other hand. He turned Lyrin over, looking athim as he pushed him up, resting hid back against the arm rest. "You are~"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom